College girl sues for rape because of regret

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.businessinsider.com/occident ... ult-2014-9

In the early morning of Sept. 8, 2013, after a long night of drinking that left the students more drunk than either had ever been, two Occidental College freshmen, one male and one female, had sex. Evidence indicates that the sex appeared consensual at the time it occurred.

A week later the female student, Jane Doe, filed a complaint with Occidental, saying she'd been the victim of a sexual assault. Just over three months later, and following an intensive official college investigation, the male freshman, John Doe, was notified he had been found responsible of sexual assault and non-consensual sex and was expelled from Occidental. Weeks later, he lost an appeal to overturn the decision.

Jane told investigators she didn't remember having sex with John or understand why she appears to have voluntarily gone to his room that night with full knowledge at the time of what would likely happen.

Among the key pieces of evidence that John and his legal team are relying on are two text messages that Jane had sent before going to John's room, one to him asking if he had a condom and another to a friend from her hometown saying "I'mgoingtohave sex now" (sic).

"The thing is I have no clue what I was thinking," Jane later told investigators. "I would never have done that if I had been sober … I don't know what was going through my head."

she was sober enough to text her friends and to go to him room

one week later she decided he was too beta, maybe he lacked nessman's height and angularity, so she decided to punish him like the sub-8 he is

WE NEED MORE OF THIS

sub-8s must be punished

I hope she gets legit sexually assaulted and raped now , she deserves it

This is feminist bullshit. Its blatantly fucking clear it was consensual. This stupid bitch ruined that dudes life. He got expelled from a prestigious college just because a bitch had regrets months after??? Wtf?????

Fuck this shit, im getting mad just reading this crap

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

funny thing is, this is the kind of shit that creates supreme gentlemen

seriously hopefully the next supreme gentleman blasts this whore

Although the two were neighbors, they didn't meet until the second week of school, during an off-campus field trip for a class they took together. They saw each other again at a dance party "pregame" in John's dorm room that Friday, where a large group of students were drinking before Occidental's annual Septemberween party, a costume dance party for freshmen that's one of the first big social events of the year.

The next night, Saturday, Sept. 7, after attending an Occidental men's soccer game, Jane and some friends made their way back to their dorm to "pregame" for the night.

Eventually the students made their way to a fraternity party just off campus

college = parties every day

when was the last time you were invited to a party

people are out there partying and having fun every day

as a sub-8 you're a legit subhuman

I hope she wins and gets a cash settlement from the school, and he goes to jail

it would encourage women to sue for rape more. are you a woman who's bored? go through your fuck list and see who you could sue. even if it was consensual, you could win cash!

this would precipitate the arrival of sub-8 laws. i can't wait for them.

sub-8s shouldn't be allowed to interact with women in any way.

what really happened?
she got pounded by a slayer, and he dropped her once he got bored with her
then she said it was rape out of spite

incel scum wrote:what really happened?

no, a woman would NEVER ruin the life of a slayer, women enjoy watching incels suffer though, she'd watch and laugh if she saw an incel being tortured by nazis

what happened is that she felt disgusted that an incel fucked her, even though she admits he didn't rape her, it's just so repulsive that she says, "The thing is I have no clue what I was thinking," Jane later told investigators. "I would never have done that if I had been sober … I don't know what was going through my head."

Not ever surprised. im numb to this shit now. its too common that its part of the norm now. Its like being in prison for so long that you have grown used to it and dont have that fear of shit going down because youve seen it all and know what to expect no matter how unfair and cruel it is.

dat feel wrote:
incel scum wrote:what really happened?

no, a woman would NEVER ruin the life of a slayer, women enjoy watching incels suffer though, she'd watch and laugh if she saw an incel being tortured by nazis

what happened is that she felt disgusted that an incel fucked her, even though she admits he didn't rape her, it's just so repulsive that she says, "The thing is I have no clue what I was thinking," Jane later told investigators. "I would never have done that if I had been sober … I don't know what was going through my head."

look at the texts, that's not an incel talking

incel scum wrote:
dat feel wrote:

Idk, even though I admire him for his low inhibitions, I found them to be pretty creepy, desperate, and incel like in a way.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

incel scum wrote:
dat feel wrote:

Thats how i run my text game. Havent had sex since july though after i broke up with my ex. I did lay 3 girls this year but i have no clue where i stand cause fuckers talk shit on this site.

dat feel wrote:SCREENSHOT OF THEIR TEXTS

do you have a condom :lol:

Damn John is a boss! Btw

cats wrote:Best way to avoid this is to avoid having sex with women, period.

No, use this:

KillSwedishLeftists wrote:Image

have you learned nothing? lol if you think this is gonna protect you

THE GUY HAS PROOF THE GIRL WANTED SEX. SHE ASKED IF HE HAS CONDOMS. SHE WAS DOWN TO FUCK. SHE WENT TO HIS ROOM. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A BLACK OUT DRUNK PERSON WALK TO SOMEONE'S ROOM AND SEND PERFECT TEXTS?

he's still fucked. i support her personally. I wish all women would start raping incels in court.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I guess don't get her super drunk then

Although I've known girls to have 4 shots and then latch on to a guy and/or be unable to walk.

The US legal system is grotesque, guilty until proven innocent

Twinky wrote:The US legal system is grotesque, guilty until proven innocent

If you were in that position of power in the legal system you would be no different thatn them. Stop acting like you are a saint.

lanklet wrote:We're living in an absurd nightmare.

This can't possibly be reality

Fixed it for you. ;)
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

Luckily, as sluthaters, we have pre-empted this situation by being so amazingly repulsive to women, upfront, that they wouldn't have the opportunity to fuck us then regret it.

Proof means nothing.

If the woman regrets fucking a man = rape = the male is accountable.
If that same woman gets pregnant and has the baby, despite the man's protests = the man is accountable.

Luckily, I have so little sex that this doesn't really affect me.

Your life is pointless and shit unless you can date prime girls like this.

This shit happens all the fucking time and feminist encourage it. Regret doesn't = rape. This world is a joke.

dat feel wrote:
Although the two were neighbors, they didn't meet until the second week of school, during an off-campus field trip for a class they took together. They saw each other again at a dance party "pregame" in John's dorm room that Friday, where a large group of students were drinking before Occidental's annual Septemberween party, a costume dance party for freshmen that's one of the first big social events of the year.

The next night, Saturday, Sept. 7, after attending an Occidental men's soccer game, Jane and some friends made their way back to their dorm to "pregame" for the night.

Eventually the students made their way to a fraternity party just off campus

college = parties every day

when was the last time you were invited to a party

people are out there partying and having fun every day

as a sub-8 you're a legit subhuman

Yup. Shit happens all the time, but only the good looking athletes and fratboys get to partake in it. The incels just study away in their dorm rooms essentially oblvious to the experience. That was my experience anyway. It's a totally different world being a good looking white fratboy or D1 athlete.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice