how do u take your coffee?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

does barnes and noble coffee count as fancy? it was 2$ for a cup, compared to the less than one penny for the cup of coffee i make at home (since its bought in bulk).

to be fair, it was very tasty and rich. i was skeptical for paying thaat amount at first

Exodus wrote:does barnes and noble coffee count as fancy? it was 2$ for a cup, compared to the less than one penny for the cup of coffee i make at home (since its bought in bulk).

to be fair, it was very tasty and rich. i was skeptical for paying thaat amount at first

Why the fuck were you at Barnes and Noble?

thickneckedslayer wrote:
Exodus wrote:does barnes and noble coffee count as fancy? it was 2$ for a cup, compared to the less than one penny for the cup of coffee i make at home (since its bought in bulk).

Why the fuck were you at Barnes and Noble?

why not? shits da bomb yo. dem books, heavenly coffee and dessert scents, classy look and atmosphere, and cute innocent nerdy princesses. can't beat it. its like living in a world of just high IQs

Exodus wrote:
thickneckedslayer wrote:Why the fuck were you at Barnes and Noble?

why not? shits da bomb yo. dem books, heavenly coffee and dessert scents, classy look and atmosphere, and cute innocent nerdy princesses. can't beat it. its like living in a world of just high IQs

holy fuck man i do the same shit
except i go high as fuck then get coffee and just sit and read
its so nice
love the smell of fresh books

donsjohns wrote:
Exodus wrote:why not? shits da bomb yo. dem books, heavenly coffee and dessert scents, classy look and atmosphere, and cute innocent nerdy princesses. can't beat it. its like living in a world of just high IQs

holy fuck man i do the same shit
except i go high as fuck then get coffee and just sit and read
its so nice
love the smell of fresh books

we need to go there in order to stalk and photograph white women together muh nigguh 8-)

lol we can smoke in the car, then go in and get some delicious fuckin muffins and shit. then sit and creep on dem WHITE women. bring one home maybe :mrgreen:

but yea seriously lol, it is great high too. i've only done it twice now because i have gone to barnes and noble all my life. i brought a vaporizer and hit it in the bathroom lmao. came out and sat in the kids section, reading fuckin "where the wild things are". soooo goddamn much memories holy hell. the fucken atmosphere UGH. so innocent and classy and intelligent feeling. reminds me of harry potter and beautiful fantasy worlds and shit. fuuuuuck while high it made it 20x stronger goddamn it gettin in feels mode over nigguh

^ wait. you were using some sort of e-cigarette to smoke dope, or you're talking about some entirely different type of device?

Turkish(3-4 small cups and glass of water)

Filthier than Whale wrote:^ wait. you were using some sort of e-cigarette to smoke dope, or you're talking about some entirely different type of device?

yea like an ecig. ecigs are vaporizers. they heat it up just enough to release the psychoactive chemicals but nothing else

Exodus wrote:yea like an ecig. ecigs are vaporizers. they heat it up just enough to release the psychoactive chemicals but nothing else

yah i know what an e-cig is, i have one myself. i was just wondering what that liquid u used was and if it could be vaped with a regular e-cig.

shit sounds a lot more fun than vaping normal e-liquid like i do.

i vape just straight weed. for health and also to conserve.

you can vape thc liquid if you want but its super strong

Exodus wrote:i vape just straight weed. for health and also to conserve.

you can vape thc liquid if you want but its super strong

Thc liquid, what's that? I tried to vape some cbd oil with cbd cartridge vaporizer , the effect was very cool, I even didn't expect that from just on oil (I ordered some on Amazon, don't even remember the brand).
Previous

Return to Shitty Advice