how do u take your coffee?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I never ever drink coffee
"This is a legit thousand yard stare in the middle of a fucking social event. Worrying about putting on a neutral expression on a social picture is as aspie as you can get, just to facemog ugly drunk UK subhuman trash. And fix your wardrobe."

Hairy Trueman wrote:
pidria wrote:I never ever drink coffee

are you NEET or do you drink energy drinks?

what does need mean

Hairy Trueman wrote:it means you have to have it

No I mean what does NEET mean?

I drink about three cups of coffee and three espressos each day. I have a typical Asperger routine so it's the same every day.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

You are a MAJOR subhuman if your answer to this question is anything other than "up the ass."

I don't drink coffee, lol

What is the point of drinking coffee other than when you're tired in the morning?

Even when I was tired in the morning, I never felt the need to drink coffee.

i love coffee. i used to drink it with sugar but now i drink it straight black

i always have 1-2 cups a day. i used to drink 3-4 cups a day but i have cut down

i have to have my coffee daily or i wont fully wake up

Coffee raises estradiol levels by 70% !
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

I have never drank coffee alcohol or smoked. But I drink 0.5l coca cola every 3th day.

Black coffee, but it has to be a very dark roast.

When I was broke back in the day I used to go to the Honda dealership across the street and pour the coffee meant for their customers into my own tumbler and walk out.

Now I get free coffee whenever I go to IKEA thanks to having some kind of loyalty card they issue.

I like Armenian coffee too, but you may know it as Turkish coffee; not in Glendale, though, with the sizable Armenian population.

I rub coffee on my philtrum and let it seep into my bloodstream via diffusion and osmosis.
LongPhiltrumSufferers'Society

LPSuD (Long Philtrum Subhuman Disorder) affects over 1 unlucky baby a year.
If you or someone you know suffers from LPSuD, please have a hitman kill them/you.
LPSuD: Because, your lips should be moved up.

I love coffe! Back to back $5 lattes all day ya heard!

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

dont have a coffee maker anymore, but when i did, it was espresso or coffee with stevia.

Now i just pop a caffeine pill

AMWF CMNF wrote:
mangous wrote:Turkish coffee without sugar 1-2 cups a day

Now here is a gent above the usual McD Incel crowd of S.H. Lately I have been using a (pre-heated) plastic pour-over tray with a pre-heated tea cup & saucer for my black unsweetened ground coffee. Occasionally, though, I will boil hot water & fine-grind coffee with a pinch of cardamon spice on the stove-top Ibrik and make coffee fit for a connoiseur Greek. Fine culture has no nationality. Even an underweight virgin Asiancel such as I can appreciate the fine qualities of Western culture -- including their fine virgin JB.

Stop necroing threads you sperg.
"There is no doubt that many a man owes his good fortune in life soley to the circumstance that he has
A pleasant way of smiling, and so wins the heart in his favor.

However, the heart would better to remember what Hamlet put down- that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain." -Arthur Schopenhauer

At least try make all those alts less obvious.
Next

Return to Shitty Advice