modern men "ballless cowards" - need women to ask THEM out

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

"Ladies, it’s been said before, but I’ll say it again: They just don’t make ‘em like they used to.

There’s no door-holding, no hand-holding and definitely no free drinks. There’s no taking off hats or courting through invitations. There are no smooth moves, no jackets to dinner. There are no flowers, no tables by candlelight. But, most importantly, there are no dates.

If you’re a single woman, you probably envisioned your twenties as a roaring social scene full of expensive dinners and lavish nights out. You probably thought you’d have a boyfriend, or at least a few dates a week.

You probably thought you’d meet a guy at a bar and that he’d ask for your number. You probably thought you’d be on your way to dinner next week.

After too many nights spent in bars and one too many phone numbers given out, you’ve probably realized the sad truth of the situation. You’re not going on any dates or being courted in any type of manner because, unfortunately, men these days are cowards."

http://elitedaily.com/dating/men-pssies-women-need-start-asking-men-dates/746965/
Last edited by incellectual on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is bullshit. You know why? I'll fucking tell you why

My overweight, unattractive 55 year old mother and aunt get approached by younger men

Imagine prime women

Just lol at men not approaching. This is the thirstiest, most sex starved generation of men to ever exist. What a joke. Men approach like fucking crazy, just because a 8+ doesnt approach you doesnt make it any less true
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

This should make you happy. Whether her fantasy world lines up with reality is irrelevant. She's apparently not getting wined and dined like she had hoped so that means men are wising up. Women are going to call men cowards and boy-men and bla bla. Men aren't stupid. Women's dirty laundry and hidden agendas aren't so hidden away anymore.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

This shit is intentionally written as clickbait and you fell for it.

plastiks wrote:This shit is intentionally written as clickbait and you fell for it.

i found it because of a whore sharing it on facebook preaching about how true it is

Well "ladies",you wanted equality but now when you have it you want equality without a responsibilities.

We can dream about Channing Tatum and Chris Pine all we
want, but at least women are rational enough to understand
that’s just not gonna happen. So we settle for the options
we’ve been given and learn to work with what we have.
Men, on the other hand, always seem to be waiting for
something better. In the age of Facebook and Instagram,
there’s this constant filtered delusion that a hotter girl sits
just an inbox away.

She can't be serious right?

Men always settle. Women NEVER settle. Ever.

Is this woman retarded?

Who the fuck would approach a modern woman when all they want are 25 year old 6ft tall robust white masthetic billionaires?

Brian Peppers wrote:"even though we're a lokksmatched 6, he won't approach me and let me reject him"

Legit :lol:

Men are wiser now than they were back then. No body would have problems approaching a real women in her prime from the 20s. Not the caked up entitled brainwashed sluts these days. They don't make them like they used to either.

I saw that article yesterday and skimmed through it. I couldn't even take it seriously and didn't have my jimmies rustled at all because I knew it was just a bunch of spoiled over entitled cunts complaining about bullshit. Fucking femiazis don't know what the fuck they want. Approach? RAPIST! Don't approach? PUSSY, not a man. We all know this is simply redirected animosity towards sub 7 males anyhow.

Also everything on Elite Daily is garbage. It's another blue pilled site for "Millennials" which pushed bullshit sex/relatioinship advice in 90% of the articles to incel men and the female readers.

can someone report that campus security alert about battery, where some guy approached a girl and asked for her number and gave her a hug and it was reported as battery :lol:

Quote: "...We must put ourselves out there and risk rejection...."

Great joke.

incellectual wrote:
plastiks wrote:This shit is intentionally written as clickbait and you fell for it.

i found it because of a whore sharing it on facebook preaching about how true it is

Yeah I see women constantly Liking clickbait shit that doesn't make sense on their FB.

When you hear songs like this ont he radio, does it ever really surprise women that men are turning into cowards?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp7qWfDA ... ata_player

Just look at the lyrics FFS...

Dear future husband,
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life

Take me on a date
I deserve a bae
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need

You got that 9 to 5
But, baby, so do I
So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies
I never learned to cook
But I can find a hook
Sing along with me
Sing-sing along with me (hey)

You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright

Dear future husband,
Here's a few things you'll need to know if you want to be
Dear future husband,
If you wanna get that special lovin'
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night

After every fight
Just apologize
And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right
Even if I was wrong
You know I'm never wrong
Why disagree?
Why, why disagree?

Dear future husband,
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you want to be
My one and only all my life (hey, baby)
Dear future husband,
Make time for me
Don't leave me lonely
And know we'll never see your family more than mine

I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed (hey)
Open doors for me and you may get some kisses
Don't have a dirty mind
Just be a classy guy
Buy me a ring
Buy-buy me a ring, babe

Dear future husband,
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you want to be
Dear future husband,
If you wanna get that special loving
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night

Future husband, better love me right

They brought it on themselves. If they dont like it, they can hop on the closest BBC and fuck off. No one will care.

Virgil wrote:
We can dream about Channing Tatum and Chris Pine all we
want, but at least women are rational enough to understand
that’s just not gonna happen. So we settle for the options
we’ve been given and learn to work with what we have.
Men, on the other hand, always seem to be waiting for
something better. In the age of Facebook and Instagram,
there’s this constant filtered delusion that a hotter girl sits
just an inbox away.

She can't be serious right?

Men always settle. Women NEVER settle. Ever.

Is this woman retarded?

Who the fuck would approach a modern woman when all they want are 25 year old 6ft tall robust white masthetic billionaires?

And why the FUCK would I want to be with a woman who doesnt truly love me for who I am and instead begrudgingly just SETTLES for me? Articles like this make me glad Im single, they really do.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice