All women are filthy, lying, deceptive whores!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Check out some of the victims who suffered in the hands of women, now they opened their eyes:
http://pigroll.com/409_all-women-are-fi ... hores.html

Women are nothing but cum dumpsters.
They use their ovaries as paychecks. Why have a job when you can just squat on a cock and have a free pay check for 18 years?
Every single one of the walking cock pockets want to be paid equal until it is time to do some actual work. Then they bitch and complain.
There's a reason God gave women two eyes. So you only have to tell the bitches twice to get their fucking asses back in the kitchen.

Why in the world would any man want a woman? Their so called logic makes no sense at all, they rarely contribute to society in any way and will use their filthy cunt to advance their station in life. God help you if you marry one of these prostitutes. They will fuck other men but cut you off. They will blow up like a balloon and ask you if her pants make her ass look fat, when it is her fat that makes her ass look fat! She will have you been working 90 hours a week and spend your money faster than you can earn it! While you are working to keep the slut in chocolate and designer clothing, she will fucking every man in sight, looking for a better deal. Once you and your assets are totally used up, The filthy, vile, sinking excuse for a human being will take the house, cars and everything else and move on to another future victim and repeat the process. Nice! I want to sign up for that again...

Yes. As a Black dude with a above average cock and a decent job, it's not good enough. All women are whores from each and every race and walk of life in this country. Even the church women are whores. There's no winning. I'd rather beat off my dick, save my money and do something positive with my life outside of women. These men on this post are not bitter; there just calling it how they see it, and I fuckin agree with them. These whores will ruin your life sooner or later. They fuck you in the end. Trust.
women have easier dating life than men viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21574
women have the power to fuck whoever they want anytime viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21465
if you´re not good-looking you´re trash to women viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32909
Here's really how women choose men. No exceptions. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23670

Wow, a few negative experiences with women totally prove that they're all selfish whores! It's all so scientific:o

Just like when I stubbed my toe on the stairs! All stairs are toe-stubbing cunts who have it out for my feet! They're just there to let me step on them, getting a free ride, and not doing shit. Then, when you least expect it, they leave a skateboard out on the steps and laugh as you fall down, break your neck. Then they get the house and your wife!

Save your money and dig yourself a fucking hobbit hole! I'd rather smack my head on the ceiling that trust some degenerate floor with my neck! Steps always fuck you in the end bro!

:roll:

b/c they can, :lol:
b/c stupid fucks give them too much. Never sign a shitty deal. :lol:

Men do the same if they can. I trust natures plan. Survival of the fittest, smartest etc. :lol:
It is not men vs. women but rather stupid vs. smart, ugly vs. pretty, old vs. young, rich vs. poor.

These poor ugly stupid schmucks got what they deseve. Never marry. Nature wants us to mix. They were scamed by religion and hollywood. Nature wrote the software in women and men. Deal with it. :lol:
If they outsmarten the guy than they deserve it.
Everybody picks the best possible. (Evolution)

If I was goodlooking I would fuck as many women as I would want to and leech my way through life.
Producing smarter, prettier babies. Mankind as a whole benefits.

Watching nature is great. Men and women do what nature tells them. :mrgreen:
Everybody is selffish and so drives evolution. I trust nature :lol:
Nature always wins in the end.

Eugenics for life :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

I love women they are so smart, cunning and wicked, if only I was better looking. :twisted:
There is nothing below 6/10
- Evolution = eugenics = choosing = buying stuff = dating
- Life starts at 6/10
- FACE IS EVERYTHING FACE IS FATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFVV-B7_uvk

Lol
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (47.45 KiB) Viewed 1861 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (44.41 KiB) Viewed 1861 times

Topic Tags