What being a slayer is truly about.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Song for thread:

It's not about getting ridiculous amounts of pussy, lol. I mean it also is, but the biggest thing is that

YOU AND WOMEN ARE ALWAYS ON A SEXUAL LEVEL OF INTERACTION

Be it a teacher, a younger girl, a girl your age... she WANTS YOU. She sees you as a handsome, sexual being.

She wants at least to look at you, talk to you, and is flirtatious, because you are handsome. Most of them also want to suck your dick, they want you to fuck them as soon as possible.

This makes your whole life when it comes to EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION with a woman one big flirt, or you may call it a foreplay.

It's about the fact that those hottest girls everybody wants, in class, or in town, you fucked them. you have their nudes on your phone, while those incels only dream about it while they fap furiously using their tears as lubrication.

it's about the fact that those ego-inflated-bitches act like they are sophisticated, not easy, classy, and only you know how slutty they are, how easy they are, how easily you can manipulate them to get them to suck your dick then fuck off. you laugh at those who treat them with respect, because you know they don't deserve any of it.

It's about the feeling that you just CAN. My slayer friends told me things with women to them are like going into the water. "It just happens. It's like running into the sea"

It's about being known as the guy who fucks a lot.
It's about knowing you can have sex anytime you want with quality pussy.
It's about knowing that those sluts you pumped and dumped are now with some beta losers that praise them. you see those couples and you see how those betas are overattached, while you look at the girl with an annoying grin on your face and you think "i know who you really are you fucking slut"
It's about the feeling you have when girls know they can't play their games with you. It also means they respect you.
It's about being aware you are above those whole games with women. They fight for you, not the other way around.

Holy fuck.

It's so much more than being able to fuck good pussy.

Humiliated Sensei wrote:Song for thread:

It's not about getting ridiculous amounts of pussy, lol. I mean it also is, but the biggest thing is that

YOU AND WOMEN ARE ALWAYS ON A SEXUAL LEVEL OF INTERACTION

Be it a teacher, a younger girl, a girl your age... she WANTS YOU. She sees you as a handsome, sexual being.

She wants at least to look at you, talk to you, and is flirtatious, because you are handsome. Most of them also want to suck your dick, they want you to fuck them as soon as possible.

This makes your whole life when it comes to EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION with a woman one big flirt, or you may call it a foreplay.

It's about the fact that those hottest girls everybody wants, in class, or in town, you fucked them. you have their nudes on your phone, while those incels only dream about it while they fap furiously using their tears as lubrication.

it's about the fact that those ego-inflated-bitches act like they are sophisticated, not easy, classy, and only you know how slutty they are, how easy they are, how easily you can manipulate them to get them to suck your dick then fuck off. you laugh at those who treat them with respect, because you know they don't deserve any of it.

It's about the feeling that you just CAN. My slayer friends told me things with women to them are like going into the water. "It just happens. It's like running into the sea"

It's about being known as the guy who fucks a lot.
It's about knowing you can have sex anytime you want with quality pussy.
It's about knowing that those sluts you pumped and dumped are now with some beta losers that praise them. you see those couples and you see how those betas are overattached, while you look at the girl with an annoying grin on your face and you think "i know who you really are you fucking slut"
It's about the feeling you have when girls know they can't play their games with you. It also means they respect you.
It's about being aware you are above those whole games with women. They fight for you, not the other way around.

Holy fuck.

It's so much more than being able to fuck good pussy.

Lol this times one hundred man.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

the chronic slayers have that

although NPD got removed from the DSM V and now they're just known as assholes.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

To farking legit.
What is better to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through much effort and discipline?

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice