Re: Massive RP thread on TheStudentroom

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

EDIT: THIS THREAD WAS CREATED BY BRIAN PEPPERS, NOT ME [*]

to sum up,

for half of the girls, the ugly guy is a TOOL for validation that has no chance in his advances whatsoever
for other half it's a disgusting event to be hit on by such flawed specimen

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT
Last edited by Humiliated Sensei on Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

what else is new? My retarded blue pill friend is still telling me looks don't matter and that it's all about game :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

mopdop wrote:what else is new? My retarded blue pill friend is still telling me looks don't matter and that it's all about game :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

male or female friend?

Brian Peppers wrote:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1352268

I just know if there was a thread that said most men would feel disgusted if a woman they consider 'ugly' /fat tried to chat to them, every female would be baying for blood and calling all the men shallow assholes and heartless creatures. The guy that created the thread would be banned by a goody goody whiteknight and the thread itself would be locked or deleted after 6 pages or so.

Nothing new. More and more people see the world as it is.

The age of Enlightenment is coming again. :idea:

Humans are made that way. Smart guys with standards do the same. Only stupid guys go for less than average women.
Nature is the evil mind behind this. We have all the same software (except the stupid ones).
Life is about evolution (babies and research and paying taxes).
Everybody wants the best possible and has minimum requirements.

I am more worried about ugly peope reproducing and people with no standards they create all this suffering.

Eugenics is what nature is about. Become better and better and better.
There is nothing below 6/10
- Evolution = eugenics = choosing = buying stuff = dating
- Life starts at 6/10
- FACE IS EVERYTHING FACE IS FATE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFVV-B7_uvk

[email protected] those delusional, ego-inflated bitches on an internet forum thinking they're worth anything. Why would anyone care what they have to say?
Most of these girls either:
Have never been approached
Approached by incels who can't speak to their mom

Most guys who approach don't care what the girl says or thinks, that's what women look for in a male. Of course having that level of self-validation is usually only found in good-looking men.

Lol at disgusted. Only tall attractive men should approach them I guess.

I seriously question why any of you still acknowledge women in any way these days.

You shouldn't look at or talk to them. Just blank stare them to oblivion.

Any woman who talks to me gets a one word answer or no answer at all.

Seriously. Have women ask me where BUS A is going? I just crease my eyebrows and stare at them till they fuckoff.

Pisses me off to hear their fucking voices anywhere.

Dont give them the satisfaction. I might be lower class cretin to them but I never give them the satisfaction of ACTIVE REJECTION.

A) DONT LOOK AT THEM.
B)MOVE SEATS IF ONE SITS NEXT TO YOU.
C)DONT TALK TO THEM IN AN INFORMAL MANNER, NEVER LAUGH OR SHARE JOKES.
D) SHUN THEM.

this way they can't make their bullshit facebook posts, this way they only get attention from the attractive men they want. WHICH NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS because there's so few attractive men for everyone.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice