How can i get a body like this? (being an ectomorph)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

you should starve yourself if you have some fat and then slow bulk for tone

ectomorphs are used to undereating so if you're a true ecto it shouldn't be hard

Molasses wrote:you should starve yourself if you have some fat and then slow bulk for tone

ectomorphs are used to undereating so if you're a true ecto it shouldn't be hard

yea im definitely a true ecto. im basically a little bit skinnier than the guy in the pic. how can i slow bulk?

Somaotypes are bullshit. And that body would not take long at all to achieve, but ottermode is pointless unless you have a good face because in clothes you will look skinny or average.

it's easy as hell

do full body routines with heavy weight as an ecto and you will have no problems. i used to use variations of stuart mcrobert's routines to get something similar to that.

now i just kayak, and it's 300x more fun.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Shouldn't be hard, just follow a bbing routine while eating under maintainece. Try being an ecto like me, and needing to spam trenbolone to get a rugby players physique.
Queensland Institute of aesthetic research

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice