People look like how they act

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Rolex wrote:[

Lol what implies that I'm above average?

I'm much more outgoing and lower inhibition than you

Also cold approaching is ineffective no matter how good looking you are unless you're very good looking


Stop being a PUA faggot I'm starting to hate this forum because of guys like you




If you werent so wierd/insecure u would be laid by now



rockstar wrote:

If you werent so wierd/insecure u would be laid by now


Guess what?

You're a faggot troll and I'm making my way out of this forum

You don't know me in real life buddy boy, what makes you think I'm weird/insecure?

I've had many social circles, I'm as normal as it gets

Rolex wrote:
Guess what?

You're a faggot troll and I'm making my way out of this forum

You don't know me in real life buddy boy, what makes you think I'm weird/insecure?

I've had many social circles, I'm as normal as it gets


Then why cant u get laid?Normal people dont do 300 approaches. You live in USA? Or muslimania?

Rolex wrote:Lol what implies that I'm above average?

I'm much more outgoing and lower inhibition than you

Also cold approaching is ineffective no matter how good looking you are unless you're very good looking

Stop being a PUA faggot I'm starting to hate this forum because of guys like you


lol Rolex cant handle the redpill.
Image

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew



[quote="rockstar"]

Then why cant u get laid?Normal people dont do 300 approaches. You live in USA? Or muslimania?[/quote

I did 200+ approaches because currently I have no social circle. I live in the USA

Most of my friends were fake and unloyal so I cut them off

As to why I don't get laid there's different reasons, but my behavior isn't one of them like you PUA faggots would otherwise think

Rolex wrote:
I did 200+ approaches because currently I have no social circle. I live in the USA

Most of my friends were fake and unloyal so I cut them off

As to why I don't get laid there's different reasons, but my behavior isn't one of them like you PUA faggots would otherwise think


Are you in university or highschool?

AspieEarth wrote:
lol Rolex cant handle the redpill.


The red pill is actually the exact opposite of what you're saying

And I'm actually not above average. I've never gotten a single IOI ever so I've always had to cold approach and never had the chance to warm approach



rockstar wrote:
Are you in university or highschool?


I don't understand how that has anything to do with this but ok

Community college then I'll be transferring to uni

Rolex wrote:
I don't understand how that has anything to do with this but ok

Community college then I'll be transferring to uni



How the fuck do you expect to get laid at community college? How do you expect to have a social circle if you gave up on your old one if you don't go to a state university? You fuck yourself over by going to CC

rockstar wrote:

How the fuck do you expect to get laid at community college? How do you expect to have a social circle if you gave up on your old one if you don't go to a state university? You fuck yourself over by going to CC


You act like I had a choice. My grades weren't the best in HS so I couldn't get into a uni

And it doesn't mean shit either. If you're good looking you can get laid any time at any place.

Unfortunately I wasn't so blessed though lol
Last edited by Rolex on Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Then why cant u get laid?Normal people dont do 300 approaches. You live in USA? Or muslimania?


he pretty much lookes matched with eliot rodger

reason they both dident got laid = twinkish young face and manlet status

but if rolex was in israel he would have got laid. with hb 5's minus.
lol this is norwood cemetery/why allwayes me



Image


Image

pussyintimidated wrote:
he pretty much lookes matched with eliot rodger

reason they both dident got laid = twinkish young face and manlet status

but if rolex was in israel he would have got laid. with hb 5's minus.


Eliot Rodgetrs was going to a community college and so is rolex. Eliot rodgers was high inhibition and rolex "claims" hes low inhibition. Rolex you 18 or 19 or what

pussyintimidated wrote:
he pretty much lookes matched with eliot rodger

reason they both dident got laid = twinkish young face and manlet status

but if rolex was in israel he would have got laid. with hb 5's minus.


Legit as fuck baldingcorpse

rockstar wrote:
Eliot Rodgetrs was going to a community college and so is rolex. Eliot rodgers was high inhibition and rolex "claims" hes low inhibition. Rolex you 18 or 19 or what


19

Also being low inhibition isn't that important. You can become low inhibition in one day just by approaching a bunch of girls

Also, you're calling a kid who killed 6 people high inhibition. Right lol.
Last edited by Rolex on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.


How the fuck do you expect to get laid at community college? How do you expect to have a social circle if you gave up on your old one if you don't go to a state university? You fuck yourself over by going to CC


enough you fucking retard

i sew good looking tall guys approach woman on the most bizzare places with the most bizzare aspie way and got laid easly. the woman was all over them

its all about look u dumb fuck. take 8+ and sub 8 guy and tell them to approach a girl saying the same shit exectly and youl see what happen

fucking retard.

Rolex wrote:
19

Also being low inhibition isn't that important. You can become low inhibition in one day just by approaching a bunch of girls


I just don't know if you really approached 300 girls. Youve never had the opportunity to warm approach through social circle?

pussyintimidated wrote:
enough you fucking retard

i sew good looking tall guys approach woman on the most bizzare places with the most bizzare aspie way and got laid easly. the woman was all over them

its all about look u dumb fuck. take 8+ and sub 8 guy and tell them to approach a girl saying the same shit exectly and youl see what happen

fucking retard.



REDPILL OVERDOSE

rockstar wrote:
I just don't know if you really approached 300 girls. Youve never had the opportunity to warm approach through social circle?


Once again I have no reason to lie. I'm MAYBE slightly above average so it surprises me why you believe I'm lying

Also no, because I've never had any indicators of interest from girls

Rolex I'm legit sub 5 and even I'm not a virgin. How can you be a virgin?

AspieEarth wrote:Rolex I'm legit sub 5 and even I'm not a virgin. How can you be a virgin?


Lol shut the fuck up icedearth

Rolex wrote:
Once again I have no reason to lie. I'm MAYBE slightly above average so it surprises me why you believe I'm lying

Also no, because I've never had any indicators of interest from girls


Dude I dont think its ur looks its def ur personality. You smoke weed? let em guess hell no! LOL. You listen to rap? You watch sports? You do anything normal or what? Im not breaking your balls but if oyu want friends your going to have to realize that almost ALL friends are fakes, FACE IT BRO only your mom cares about you and thats IF and only IF you are lucky. You use friends friends use you, you know what I mean? Read how to win friends and influence people. Your looks arent holding you back(your a bit shorter than average if your 5'8,) your probably around a 6 looks wise. IF your personality is shit start hooking up with 4s and dressing nice. If your a poorcell fuck you this isnt fucking disneyland where everyone is entitled to hot pussy.

Rolex I'm legit sub 5 and even I'm not a virgin. How can you be a virgin?

AspieEarth wrote:Rolex I'm legit sub 5 and even I'm not a virgin. How can you be a virgin?


because he LIVES IN THE US

dont you get it u fucking retard? US standarts are the highest in the world

they have all that football player nich and they hate any guy who is under 6 ft. just look at the group heightism on twitter. its all american sluts

https://twitter.com/heightismwatch

like i said if he lived in israel where the standarts are lower he would gotten laid easly. you dont get it cuz you live in fucking romania, your a country full of gypsis. off course getting laid in your shithole of a country is easy. go steal a purse you gypsy faggot. eastren europe is not part of the westren world. therefore dosent count.
Last edited by pussyintimidated on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

rockstar wrote:
Dude I dont think its ur looks its def ur personality. You smoke weed? let em guess hell no! LOL. You listen to rap? You watch sports? You do anything normal or what? Im not breaking your balls but if oyu want friends your going to have to realize that almost ALL friends are fakes, FACE IT BRO only your mom cares about you and thats IF and only IF you are lucky. You use friends friends use you, you know what I mean? Read how to win friends and influence people. Your looks arent holding you back(your a bit shorter than average if your 5'8,) your probably around a 6 looks wise. IF your personality is shit start hooking up with 4s and dressing nice. If your a poorcell fuck you this isnt fucking disneyland where everyone is entitled to hot pussy.


Yes I do smoke weed and do drugs and do drink when I've had the chance

You don't need to do that shit to get laid dude. A girl can't fuck your personality, that only slightly matters for relationships

B-B- wrote:How you look absolutely dictates your personality, how you carry yourself and how people perceive you/prejudge you.

A tall man with vertically narrow eyes, Greek nose and other mature masc features will be interpreted as being competent.


Dont listen to this guy. There was plenty of tall built guys in HS but if they have two left legs and cant play sports girls couldnt care less. You need to be a fun upbeat and mature dude and i GAURANTEE you you have some sort of anxiety maybe even ASPERGERS. You cant be perfectly normal and be a virgin. You need to get going player. I dont even want to troll you because Im your age I lost my virginity at 15 fucked 3 girls at 15 Im in a drought since and I feel depressed. I feel completely depleted. Girls used to ask me if I was a player. You know what that feels like seriously man. BUST YOUR FUCKING ass and get laid. You need to think that its you against this world and your going to split the fucking water in half like moses if you have to to get laid.

how yeah rolex. you can get laid with black and latino girls.

forgot white skanks

rockstar wrote:
Dont listen to this guy. There was plenty of tall built guys in HS but if they have two left legs and cant play sports girls couldnt care less. You need to be a fun upbeat and mature dude and i GAURANTEE you you have some sort of anxiety maybe even ASPERGERS. You cant be perfectly normal and be a virgin. You need to get going player. I dont even want to troll you because Im your age I lost my virginity at 15 fucked 3 girls at 15 Im in a drought since and I feel depressed. I feel completely depleted. Girls used to ask me if I was a player. You know what that feels like seriously man. BUST YOUR FUCKING ass and get laid. You need to think that its you against this world and your going to split the fucking water in half like moses if you have to to get laid.


Of course you can be perfectly normal and not get laid.

Girls in the US have VERY high standards. If you didn't know well now you do buddy.

AspieEarth wrote:Rolex I'm legit sub 5 and even I'm not a virgin. How can you be a virgin?


What country you from aspie? I agree with this guy US is the ultimate competition to get quality pussy.

pussyintimidated wrote:how yeah rolex. you can get laid with black and latino girls.

forgot white skanks


Yes I'll try those

White girls absolutely hate me lol


Dont listen to this guy. There was plenty of tall built guys in HS but if they have two left legs and cant play sports girls couldnt care less. You need to be a fun upbeat and mature dude and i GAURANTEE you you have some sort of anxiety maybe even ASPERGERS. You cant be perfectly normal and be a virgin. You need to get going player. I dont even want to troll you because Im your age I lost my virginity at 15 fucked 3 girls at 15 Im in a drought since and I feel depressed. I feel completely depleted. Girls used to ask me if I was a player. You know what that feels like seriously man. BUST YOUR FUCKING ass and get laid. You need to think that its you against this world and your going to split the fucking water in half like moses if you have to to get laid.

Of course you can be perfectly normal and not get laid.

Girls in the US have VERY high standards. If you didn't know well now you do buddy.


latin and black girls have 0 standarts. aim for them. forget the white skanks. white girls are overatted anyway. latino girls has much better assess and tits
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 85 guests