People look like how they act

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

BartSimpson wrote:Image

low trust or high? i think your theory doesn't work for guys like this


Well he is black, so no trust
Image
Image
Image

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW



rockstar wrote:
low bro look at the skin color are you stupid?


yeah i get it. so he's low because he's black?

darker skin=low trust?'

what about facial features?
COWABUNGA DUDE!!!!

what about the guy from fast and furious? he doesn't seem low trust

Image

BartSimpson wrote:
yeah i get it. so he's low because he's black?

darker skin=low trust?'

what about facial features?


No cuz indians have dark skin and they are high trust because they are nerdy(low t) and black people are low trust because they steal(sterotype) and they are sometimes(high T)



rockstar wrote:
No cuz indians have dark skin and they are high trust because they are nerdy(low t) and black people are low trust because they steal(sterotype) and they are sometimes(high T)



true but i don't think stereotypes are strong enough to make you scared of someone. indians are not as dark as well. i think dark skin adds to low trust.

im pretty sure alot of studies would agree with me

Why does this thread have a star next to it?
Image

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew



Neck Brah wrote:Legit



thanks, very interesting

lol
Last edited by Rolex on Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image


you look horrible in that pic you deluded idi0ot
lol this is norwood cemetery/why allwayes me



Image


Image

pussyintimidated wrote:you look horrible in that pic you deluded idi0ot


He asked me what I looked like I posted a pic idc :p

pussyintimidated wrote:
you look horrible in that pic you deluded idi0ot


Lol you fool. Thats the one pic i used of him and that was all that was needed to get girls off of pof.

Zlatan Ibrahimović is ugly and low-trust both in face and behavior
Image
Image

Rolex wrote:
Image


Dude im not rolex you faggot, thats not what I look like at all LOL!!!
PostThis post by hxcp was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm.
Reason: got caught

rockstar wrote:
Dude im not rolex you faggot, thats not what I look like at all LOL!!!


Obviously it's me you dumbass

Rolex wrote:
Obviously it's me you dumbass

LMAO Rockstar going full retard.

AspieEarth wrote:LMAO Rockstar going full retard.



This guy the other day was trying to say that I was rolex. He threatened to post a pic of rolex and I said go ahead cuz that aint me lol. Dude was trying to tell people I was rolex

Lol you fool. Thats the one pic i used of him and that was all that was needed to get girls off of pof.


he approched over 200 girls and got rejected and hes still a virgin

40+ war pigs on pof will fuck anything that look young. they dont count

pussyintimidated wrote:
he approched over 200 girls and got rejected and hes still a virgin

40+ war pigs on pof will fuck anything that look young. they dont count


Rolex did not approach over 200 girls what a liar.

rockstar wrote:
Rolex did not approach over 200 girls what a liar.


I did

Why would I lie to a bunch of incels and why do you think Im lying?

BartSimpson wrote:Image

low trust or high? i think your theory doesn't work for guys like this



woah this guy is right. dark skin= natural low trust. its pretty much alpha status :lol:

Rolex wrote:
I did

Why would I lie to a bunch of incels and why do you think Im lying?

Sorry rolex but even i dont belive this! :lol:

AspieEarth wrote:Sorry rolex but even i dont belive this! :lol:


Explain why not then

Rolex wrote:
I did

Why would I lie to a bunch of incels and why do you think Im lying?



In what context were you approaching them, and what were you saying to them? What would a typical conversation go like? Also how old were you when you did it?
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

hood rych wrote:

In what context were you approaching them, and what were you saying to them? What would a typical conversation go like? Also how old were you when you did it?


Cold approaches at the mall and school few months ago.

Typical conversation is small talk and then I ask for number/date.

I am 19

Rolex wrote:
Cold approaches at the mall and school few months ago.

Typical conversation is small talk and then I ask for number/date.

I am 19


School approaching is gay cuz everyone already knows u u idiot. Mall game is retarded as fuck.

rockstar wrote:
School approaching is gay cuz everyone already knows u u idiot. Mall game is retarded as fuck.


Cold approaching is very stupid regardless

I just did it to confirm

Rolex wrote:
Cold approaches at the mall and school few months ago.

Typical conversation is small talk and then I ask for number/date.

I am 19


Image you cant be above average and not be laid atleast once. you are either aspie as fuck or gay.

AspieEarth wrote:
Image you cant be above average and not be laid atleast once. you are either aspie as fuck or gay.


Lol what implies that I'm above average?

I'm much more outgoing and lower inhibition than you

Also cold approaching is ineffective no matter how good looking you are unless you're very good looking

Stop being a PUA faggot I'm starting to hate this forum because of guys like you
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 90 guests