People look like how they act

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

For the most part. People who have low trust faces tend to be low trust and vice versa. I honestly don't think it's wrong to judge people based on their physical appearance. Its a hardwired response to judge people on their physical appearance so it is natural. Ofcourse not all low trust looking people are non trustworthy but the fact that must are just proves there is a standard correlation between a persons looks and they way they act.

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew

low trust face is a good thing

its a sign of masculinity and that the man is aggresive in bed

high trust faces signal = beta loser
lol this is norwood cemetery/why allwayes me

pussyintimidated wrote:low trust face is a good thing

its a sign of masculinity and that the man is aggresive in bed

high trust faces signal = beta loser

A lot of ugly people have low trust faces. They look too masculine or too ugly and bboth give a low trust look.

PostThis post by hxcp was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm.
Reason: got caught

[quote="Pure Genetic Shit"]Can you guys post examples of low and high trust faces? What's the difference between the two? My knowledge of facial aesthetics is pathetic for a PUAhater. I need to change that.[/quote
Puahater? Puahate is dead. Your a sluthater now.

Studies?
I get the whole theory but never saw studies being linked even on puahate
PostThis post by hxcp was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm.

Okok so fwhr studies on behavior were made.

Sine high fwhr means compact

We assume compact = low inhibition/low trust

Having a low-trust face is almost always a death sentence unless you are extremely aesthetic.

the anticolez wrote:Having a low-trust face is almost always a death sentence unless you are extremely aesthetic.

agreed.

barring deformities, I think there is nearly a 1:1 correlation between looks and personality. The face tells you everything you need to know about a person. more than they even know about themselves. one of the biggest lies we were told as children was "don't judge a book by its cover."
"I will never be a creator, but I could be a destroyer."
-- Elliot Rodger

A lot of ugly people have low trust faces. They look too masculine or too ugly and bboth give a low trust look.

ugly and masculine > pretty and beta

for exemple me vs rolex. hes justin bieber pretty boy and a virgin. im ugly as fuck but masculine and have 6 lays

Women are attracted to low trust faces when ovulating (i.e. can get pregnant.)

They are attracted to high/medium trust faces when they are not (i.e. need someone to take care of and protect them.)

This has been demonstrated in a number of studies. I don't have the links right now, though.

It's all about getting that DOM sperm and then getting the nice-guy cuck to take care of you and the high-t guy's baby. THAT is what women are "programmed" to do.

the more low trust you are the more attractive u are for woman. cuz its signal that your a tough SOB and that u will probably be very aggresive in bed. the main feature responsible for this is usally a very strong brow ridge. david gandy for exemple lacks it compleatly. and will allwayes be seen as just a good looking faggot. not a real man.

even ugly people who are low trust will get some pussy. while ugly with high trust will get none

this is low trust faces at his best

now lets take an average - below average low trust face

al pachino is an extreme manlet (5 ft 5) whos considerd attractive even despite that. why? low trust bad boy face

de niro is almost the same. 5 ft 8. not very good looking. but again. very low trust face

but this is the lowest trust possibe. clint fucking eastwood. why do u think he was considerd the most attractive man in the world at his prime?

its not like there werent any other good looking man in the world

its just that he had the lowest trust face that signals to woman that he can fuck them hard in bed

now lets compare all those guys with some good looking high trust face

any woman can tell only by his face that he sucks in bed

Blackcel talking about facial trust and stereotypes. Remember buddy boy, we're "low trust" by default (but not in the dom masculine good way). High trust faces tend to have beta/pretty boy features anyway. Ideal LTR material for a female, but not ONS material like a low trust masculine alpha.
Last edited by PuaKiller on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

I would say a mediumish trust face is best but it isn't a solid rule of thumb... I'm thinking like Brad Pitt, Clooney, Ben Affleck, Chirstian Bale... List goes on. Most protagonist actors have medium trust faces.. But to be fair that may just be to broaden their screen appeal to the general public rather than a good measure of attractiveness.

I think you can be attractive with any sort of "trust" face or "prenatal T" face... These guys are all attractive

Lower trust Image

Medium Trust Image

Higher TrustImage

first guy is slayer material

the other two are avreage faces with alot of status

ben asslack fucks the ugly latina jeniffer lopez

Low trust plus 8+ looks= first place

High trust plus 8+ looks= second place

High trust plus average looking

then

Low trust ugly.

then

High trust ugly

I dont think there are low. trust average looking men.

Is the above correct?

pussyintimidated wrote:
ugly and masculine > pretty and beta

for exemple me vs rolex. hes justin bieber pretty boy and a virgin. im ugly as fuck but masculine and have 6 lays

I used a rolex's pics in pof profile and he got the most results out of anyone ive ever used.

the anticolez wrote:Having a low-trust face is almost always a death sentence unless you are extremely aesthetic.

I agree. I fit into this category.

I have a low trust face but I'm ugly since my bone structure is shit. So I'm kind of a weak frame guy with a low trust face.
Last edited by Frame Over on Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Virgil wrote:Low trust plus 8+ looks= first place

High trust plus 8+ looks= second place

High trust plus average looking

then

Low trust ugly.

then

High trust ugly

I dont think there are low. trust average looking men.

Is the above correct?

I don't know.

I'd rather have high trust face plus 8+ looks than Low trust plus 8+ looks.

It's not only about invoking misteriosity among women because you are low trust, and low trust are very orphic. I think would have a better life being very good looking and high trust.

I used a rolex's pics in pof profile and he got the most results out of anyone ive ever used.

he got rejected more then 200 times in real life. dosent matter what some whales on pof think

Post pics of rolex. I agree that usually when someone looks like they are soft they usually are soft.

low trust or high? i think your theory doesn't work for guys like this
COWABUNGA DUDE!!!!

BartSimpson wrote:Image

low trust or high? i think your theory doesn't work for guys like this

low bro look at the skin color are you stupid?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice