A leading cause of incel: single mothers

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Were you raised by a Single Mother?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 6

-Lack of poor judgement in choosing a mate when she has the monopoly on reproduction
-decides to keep the bastard knowing that the father doesn't want it, doesn't have an abortion or give it up for adoption
-can only raise the bastard poorly, even her best attempt can't fill the role of the absent male
-bastard grows up without a clue of how things actually work, is bluepilled to hell about women
-has to figure it all out on his own when it's real late

It could have been much worse, but I don't understand why this generation's young men have to suffer because some women decided to act selfishly and fuck the children and themselves over.

shitty genes + bad upbringing, definition of a womb to tomb incel
Last edited by Hopecel on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

***Mike mew fanboy crew***

If the same child was attractive, he wouldn't be incel. Ugly = incel

It depends the mother is redpilled and if you are on the autism spectrum or not. I know a guy who was raised by a single mother and he played high school basketball, lost his virginity at 16, has a laycount approaching the 100s. Why was this possible? Cuz he wasn't autistic, his mom was able to redpill him about what chicks really want in a guy (Charisma + LMS) at an early age and he had an advantage.

There's another guy I know who was an only child raised by a single mom and he was autistic, so his mom felt like she had to protect him at all costs. The last time I talked to him he was still a virgin and he was 28. That was about 5 years ago.

I do agree that bad upbringing + sub 7 looks = No chance at any decent life and no chance at getting a gf of ANY form.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice