got hit on by random 3/10 girl

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Was at McDonalds trying to order something to eat and they were having a catastrophic melt down in the serving process so had a ridiculous delay. The girl in front of me was a 3/10, turned around to me and pointed out the delay was ridiculous. I agreed but didn't carry on conversation. A few minutes later she turned around and glanced at me but I ignored her because my goal was to get food not socialize with humans. A minute or so later she turned to me and asked me if I am shy, after a 10 second pause I said I guess so. Then she told me I am cute and I said thanks and that was that.

I wouldn't fuck her probably because she was a 3/10, a bit chubby and her face was maybe 3.5 at best, but it still made me happy that she called me cute.

Surprised she didn't attack you. Girls cannot handle rejection well at all

Should have fucked her right in the pussy my man.

Do you find it saddening that she considered you to be in her league?
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Watmate wrote:Surprised she didn't attack you. Girls cannot handle rejection well at all

they really cant

depending on the chick she will cry and be very upset afterwards when shes alone or yell at you

can you post a pic of what a 3/10 girls looks like to you

ceb9 wrote:can you post a pic of what a 3/10 girls looks like to you

looks like a close approximation, hard to tell because she covers part of her face though.

Even a girl like that is infinitely worth more than your subhuman ass. How does that make you feel?

inb4 another autistic rant that goes nowhere :lol:
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

i wouldnt blame u OP, reading shit like "a girl hit on me but 3/10" i think to myself "lower ur fucking standards, this girl is on her knees for u and her pussy is a open window" but thats coz we dnt kno wat she looks like. u wud prob not even b able to get hard fucking her so its ok
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

i cant figoure out if 3/10 girls hitting on me is because they HAVE to :oops: (given no one is gonna hit on them), or because they think i'm the same league as them :uzi:
INFP Crew

8/10 girls have called me cute too

AIDS wrote:
mrz wrote:8/10 girls have called me cute too

Probably in a asexual way I'm guessing...

Two times it happened actually. Once a neighbor girl who I became friends with told me I am attractive, definite 8/10, she ended up getting married to a manlet actually. More recently I was with friends and walked to a gas station with one of my acquaintances girlfriends and talked with her, then when we got back he went outside to smoke and she was talking to my other friends girlfriend and said "mrz is cute" and my friends girlfriend told her that I was right behind her (she was sitting on floor looking toward one couch, I was sitting on a chair in the corner behind her), and she turned around and saw me and said she thought I went outside to smoke with her boyfriend but then told me I am cute and I just said thanks. Pretty worthless for her to think I am cute though considering she is in relationship with someone else and it isn't like I am going to try to fuck her anyway.

Actually it happened another time when I was 13 a girl wrote me a note saying she thought I was cute I could have *definitely* GF'ed her but I fucked it up horribly, I did hold hands with her once though which is the only time I ever held hands with a girl, we were at a school assembly sitting by each other and I just grabbed her hand and held it with our fingers laced.

SHINYGEN wrote:
mrz wrote:Actually it happened another time when I was 13 a girl wrote me a note saying she thought I was cute I could have *definitely* GF'ed her but I fucked it up horribly, I did hold hands with her once though which is the only time I ever held hands with a girl, we were at a school assembly sitting by each other and I just grabbed her hand and held it with our fingers laced.

beautiful :cry:

It would be if it wasn't like my only sexual contact with a girl until I touched boobs for two seconds six years later, which was my only other sexual contact with a girl ever.

honestly even if she was an 8/10 I wouldn't have ended up doing shit different

mrz wrote:Actually it happened another time when I was 13 a girl wrote me a note saying she thought I was cute I could have *definitely* GF'ed her but I fucked it up horribly, I did hold hands with her once though which is the only time I ever held hands with a girl, we were at a school assembly sitting by each other and I just grabbed her hand and held it with our fingers laced.

There is pretty much a 0% chance of me fucking a girl unless she essentially rapes me

mrz wrote:There is pretty much a 0% chance of me fucking a girl unless she essentially rapes me

No one takes male rape seriously..

mrsz's world is crashing down ITT. He's taking the red pill and taking it hard :lol: Die, cretin. You are looksmatched to 3/10 girls.

I'm not going to argue with you about what I look like. I don't even think I am that attractive honestly. I have had attractive enough girls directly offer to fuck me, or say I am cute, or hold my hand (albeit that was 11 years ago), or IOI me, etc, that it doesn't really bother me much. Clearly, enough girls think I am better looking than I think I am that I could fuck girls I think are attractive, I just have too much aspieness to manage to actually take advantage of this.

mrz wrote:I'm not going to argue with you about what I look like. I don't even think I am that attractive honestly. I have had attractive enough girls directly offer to fuck me, or say I am cute, or hold my hand (albeit that was 11 years ago), or IOI me, etc, that it doesn't really bother me much. Clearly, enough girls think I am better looking than I think I am that I could fuck girls I think are attractive, I just have too much aspieness to manage to actually take advantage of this.

You're just another deluded 4chan type of cretin who mistakes any positive social cue for IOI's. Let me tell you something you might not like, kid. A girl who is giving you eye contact or even calls you cute does not mean she would let you fuck her. And secondly a girl who is several points below a guy would never confidently go up to him all by herself and try to flirt/hook up, whereas a girl who is much better looking than a guy is far more likely to flirt with him in a half assed, non-serious way. So the ugly girl who cold approached you gave you your dose of reality, that is where you truly stand.

mrz wrote:

looks like a close approximation, hard to tell because she covers part of her face though.

Still, i'd love to marry her, and treat her like princess, kissing her feet all day every day. <3
Elliot Rodger's henchman crew
Leaving a basement is a waste of time for sub8 crew

bigfoot wrote:
mrz wrote:I'm not going to argue with you about what I look like. I don't even think I am that attractive honestly. I have had attractive enough girls directly offer to fuck me, or say I am cute, or hold my hand (albeit that was 11 years ago), or IOI me, etc, that it doesn't really bother me much. Clearly, enough girls think I am better looking than I think I am that I could fuck girls I think are attractive, I just have too much aspieness to manage to actually take advantage of this.

You're just another deluded 4chan type of cretin who mistakes any positive social cue for IOI's. Let me tell you something you might not like, kid. A girl who is giving you eye contact or even calls you cute does not mean she would let you fuck her. And secondly a girl who is several points below a guy would never confidently go up to him all by herself and try to flirt/hook up, whereas a girl who is much better looking than a guy is far more likely to flirt with him in a half assed, non-serious way. So the ugly girl who cold approached you gave you your dose of reality, that is where you truly stand.

This might concern me if not for the fact that I have had a 6 girl explicitly tell me she would suck my dick and swallow, a 7/8 girl tell me she would fuck me, and another 7/8 girl write me a note saying I am cute and she wants to be my girlfriend. If I only had possible IOIs from attractive girls, maybe you could put a seed of doubt in my mind, but there is nothing ambiguous about those situations.

lol, invisible is going to flip shit if you ever post a photo and you're in the 5-6 range. i can almost guarantee that you are, too.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

mrz wrote:This might concern me if not for the fact that I have had a 6 girl explicitly tell me she would suck my dick and swallow, a 7/8 girl tell me she would fuck me, and another 7/8 girl write me a note saying I am cute and she wants to be my girlfriend. If I only had possible IOIs from attractive girls, maybe you could put a seed of doubt in my mind, but there is nothing ambiguous about those situations.

Gee I wonder why you didn't mention any of that stuff before(except for the one where you and the girl were 13 fucking years old and acting like it still applies to today. LOL @ this autist) as it is only now when I'm putting your nonsense through the grinder that all of a sudden you've had hot girls come up to you and tell you they wanted to suck your dick and get fucked. :lol:

You are so pathetic, mrsz. The way you tell lies to try and uphold this image you've tried to create on this site is pathetic. None of the blatant claims you've made add up. Like I said, nobody goes from sexual IOI's from 8+ hotties to a confident cold approach from an ugly 3/10. The latter is what actually happened and shows where you stand as a subhuman cretin with autism. The former were interactions that you've misinterpreted and changed in your aspie mind over time. Embrace your sub-humanity and give up this futile hope. It's time to LEAP.

Gee I wonder why you didn't mention any of that stuff before(except for the one where you and the girl were 13 fucking years old and acting like it still applies to today. LOL @ this autist) as it is only now when I'm putting your nonsense through the grinder that all of a sudden you've had hot girls come up to you and tell you they wanted to suck your dick and get fucked. :lol:

I said this story many times.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16689&p=166369&hilit=swallowed#p166369

Once a girl at a party told me she would fuck me if I wanted, that she would suck my dick, and that she swallowed. I'm pretty sure that was an IOI but maybe I am just too aspie and misinterpreted.

from august 8th

also mentioned here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14096&p=140124&hilit=drunk+girl#p140124

Once I had a girl straight up tell me she would suck my dick and fuck me, but I told her I was a virgin and she LOLed at me for like 15 minutes and I shut down entirely and didn't end up fucking her, which actually got her pissed off at me. She told me "Don't judge me!" at the end, which I think is hilarious because I actually would have fucked her but then she LOLed at me for 15 minutes, so really she was judging me lol. She was like 4-5-6 I guess, I would say she was a 6, she was overweight but not by a lot and she was pretty much one of the the most attractive chubby girls you could hope for. She didn't really give me any IOI's short of telling me she would suck my dick and fuck me if I wanted. Lesson to learn here is don't tell girls you are a virgin, I was only 19 at the time but being a virgin was still seen as fucking weird as shit by her.

july 29th

and various other times.

You are so pathetic, mrsz. The way you tell lies to try and uphold this image you've tried to create on this site is pathetic. None of the blatant claims you've made add up. Like I said, nobody goes from sexual IOI's from 8+ hotties to a confident cold approach from an ugly 3/10. The latter is what actually happened and shows where you stand as a subhuman cretin with autism. The former were interactions that you've misinterpreted and changed in your aspie mind over time. Embrace your sub-humanity and give up this futile hope. It's time to LEAP.

I don't really lie or try to make an image on this site lol.

mrz wrote:
ceb9 wrote:can you post a pic of what a 3/10 girls looks like to you

That's what the girl looked like? If a girl like that was hitting on me, I'd definitely have reciprocated and tried to close the deal. Fucking LOL at you guys turning down perfectly good pussy. I'd have nailed that. It's not all of you, but I bet a lot of the whitecels on here have turned down a somewhat decent girl at some point.

mrz wrote:
This might concern me if not for the fact that I have had a 6 girl explicitly tell me she would suck my dick and swallow, a 7/8 girl tell me she would fuck me, and another 7/8 girl write me a note saying I am cute and she wants to be my girlfriend. If I only had possible IOIs from attractive girls, maybe you could put a seed of doubt in my mind, but there is nothing ambiguous about those situations.

See. Fucking knew it! I struggle to get an IOI from ANYTHING while you guys reject 6/10's. It's mostly the ethnics on here who are truly fucked. Seems like a lot of the white guys on here have had chances with different girls at some point.

The 6 girl I only rejected because she loled at me when I told her I was a virgin. I would have definitely fucked her. I even got to touch her boobs briefly. But I was too embarrassed after that to continue.

One of the 7/8 girls I stupidly didn't fuck because she was drunk and at the time I thought I shouldn't fuck a drunk girl, it was a bad decision in retrospect though, she was sober enough to come to my apartment of her own free will and offer to fuck me without me even trying to get her to, I was young and retarded.

Other 7/8 girl was totally my fault though, again chalked up to being young and retarded, I did sort of reject her because of peers though, not thinking for myself, she was definitely hot enough for me at the time (and still today she is the hottest girl I would ever hope to get with) but probably jealous people were making fun of me when I asked if they thought I should make her my girlfriend. Really there is not much hope for me ever doing better than her and I was a retard to pass that chance up, I looked her picture up a while ago and felt like smashing myself in the face as punishment.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice