Slayer beats up incel in front of hot jailbait(video)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by BiffTannen was deleted by puanewb on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:55 am.
Reason: Requested via PM.

BiffTannen wrote:
Maldoror wrote:
just check out the hottie in white tops and come back with your virgin standards, of course the bitch on the right is fugly and he's not slayer-looking but clearly one of the cool guys (and yes wiggers get laid life aint an edward cullen movie). It's actually all about being a wigger.

Have to agree. Violence brings out a kind of primal sexual attraction for them. Rare that a bully is incel in HS.

With the exception of the occasional cocky athlete or jock, most bullies at my school were incel and physically repulsive. Most ended up addicted to some hard drugs.
PostThis post by BiffTannen was deleted by puanewb on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:55 am.
Reason: Requested via PM.

bennyb wrote:There are 2 kind of high T guys, ones that can focus their aggression(usually end up as rich CEOs or good athletes) and ones that are unable to do that(crazy retards like kid in this video)

This one will endup in jail where he belongs and chances are that he is gonna try to challenge someone a lot bigger/more powerful and get himself killed or seriously injured in the next 10 years

when inmates heat of what he did, this guy will be beaten to the point he ends up disabled for the rest of his life. Men in prison have a code of honor, bullies that beat up on the helpless or harm them (people like serial killers and pedos) are the first ones to go.

Sadboy wrote:I would pull my 30 on this faggot if I witnessed this happening. He deserves to be put in the dirt, on BD.

he needs to have his teeth kicked in
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

so mad at seeing that video, I wish I could be at that party because I would attack that wigger shit with all I had and you can bet I would deliver cheapshots. There he is, I bet someone out there who hates this kind of lowlife is plotting to do something to this white trash inbred fuck. So raging at this video and I am not the only one, you can bet others are already plotting to beat this guy senseless and maybe give him a few handicaps in life. This kind of narrow faced pencil neck lowlife has it coming.

And this shit takes place in Florida, the most fucked up place in america if not the entire planet. Psycho capital of the USA, just look at all the crazy cases that come out of there. White trash, ghetto trash, and barrio trash all over that shithole state.

djfranktank wrote:im watching this video and im crying

I am raging at lowlives like this.

waitwaitgrey wrote:And this shit takes place in Florida, the most fucked up place in america if not the entire planet. Psycho capital of the USA, just look at all the crazy cases that come out of there. White trash, ghetto trash, and barrio trash all over that shithole state.

Yep. Can confirm. This is literally all true. The state is packed to the brim with legit psychos and narcissists. The youth there pretty much all resembles James Franco from Spring Breakers (Alien), seriously identical. Its why I dont even miss it a whole lot.

HansVanderkunt wrote:
waitwaitgrey wrote:And this shit takes place in Florida, the most fucked up place in america if not the entire planet. Psycho capital of the USA, just look at all the crazy cases that come out of there. White trash, ghetto trash, and barrio trash all over that shithole state.

Yep. Can confirm. This is literally all true. The state is packed to the brim with legit psychos and narcissists. The youth there pretty much all resembles James Franco from Spring Breakers (Alien), seriously identical. Its why I dont even miss it a whole lot.

True but the sluts are easy as fuck there. Florida is like the poor man's California because the sluts in Cali are hard but in Florida you have so much easy pussy.

waitwaitgrey wrote:
HansVanderkunt wrote:

True but the sluts are easy as fuck there. Florida is like the poor man's California because the sluts in Cali are hard but in Florida you have so much easy pussy.

Its rediculously easy. I got laid the most while I was in Miami. It got the point where by the time I left I personally knew more females than males.

Now here I am, incel in Texas...

waitwaitgrey wrote:

Women are never hard if you bring enough LMS on the table.

HansVanderkunt wrote:
waitwaitgrey wrote:

Its rediculously easy. I got laid the most while I was in Miami. It got the point where by the time I left I personally knew more females than males.

where in Texas?

Go to austin or dallas, very easy to get laid!

mfz wrote:
waitwaitgrey wrote:

Women are never hard if you bring enough LMS on the table.

In CA almost all of the guys have LMS, especially in places where the hot sluts hang out so that's that.

Aaron Hill is a disabled boy in Okeechobee who was lured out of his home by a girl claiming to want to go on a date. Once to the location she chose, he was ambushed by Andrew Wheeler and a gang of at least 8 other people. Andrew beat him senseless, held a knife to his throat, And told him he was going to shoot and kill him. This was filmed the whole time, but currently this is the only video I can get a hold of. The video was on Andrew’s facebook and he went around bragging about his crime. He was arrested, but only charged with minor assault and no charges or arrests are being made on the others involved.

and that kids is how the next ER will rise :pistodouble:
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

waitwaitgrey wrote:
HansVanderkunt wrote:

where in Texas?

Go to austin or dallas, very easy to get laid!

Midland :(

Working in the oilfields atm. Its hard to meet single girls here.

Ive never been to Dallas or Austin, but want to go badly.

Been to El Paso and Juarez though. Loved those Mexican girls.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:james deen is a manlet.

mfz wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:james deen is a manlet.

and his girl looks like a man.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:and his girl looks like a man.

NOTHING is "cool" or "manly" about a bully beating up a little autistic child for social proof in a low-class environment. I hope this fucking monkey serves prison time sooner or later so he gets his special treatment by a 300 pound gorilla.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

Anakind wrote:NOTHING is "cool" or "manly" about a bully beating up a little autistic child for social proof in a low-class environment. I hope this fucking monkey serves prison time sooner or later so he gets his special treatment by a 300 pound gorilla.

In middle school, the bullies are defintitly the cool kids. Things get more subtle after 14.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice