Slayer beats up incel in front of hot jailbait(video)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/warning-graphi ... 32#!bMWi6B

check out the hot slut who walks in in the white top.

Check out the cool accessories and socially adjusted dresscode of the slayer. Bully attitude to top that.

Guess which one is getting laid?

Take notes, great illustration of what works and what doesnt. Polar opposites meet.

The behavior of the hot, prime specimens around tells it all.

There are 2 kind of high T guys, ones that can focus their aggression(usually end up as rich CEOs or good athletes) and ones that are unable to do that(crazy retards like kid in this video)

This one will endup in jail where he belongs and chances are that he is gonna try to challenge someone a lot bigger/more powerful and get himself killed or seriously injured in the next 10 years

Who cares. He clearly gets laid and with the type of girls that was at the party. The other is a guaranteed wizard. Isnt it all that matters? Yes we can draw conclusions. I guarantee you this guy is getting laid.

GENETIC GOD wrote:3. Who's the girl in your gif and which scene/video is the gif from?

stoya

Her boyfriend is James Deen.
Last edited by mfz on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MistGeburt3000 wrote:Girls are attracted to this kind of men, ever saw in the eyes of a girl whos bf got beaten bloody in front of her ? I can tell you that you see the disgust and the totally lose of respect for their bf in their eyes. They still act like a gentle creature protecting the bf and calling the bully out but thats just fake to appear non slutty to the watchers deep down they lost respect and sexual attraction for the bf and the vag got wet by this newfound feeling they can´t even explain.

Thats just how the world turns buddy boys.

Very well put. Great post and most importantly TRUE.

I get hit on like crazy everytime I beat somebody up at the doors. This is very real.

whatislife wrote:this is the pathetic autistic kid's sister. not bad looking IMO. you can tell she's fat but i would still fuck her. would actually date her if she lost weight.

She's robust. She could give you slayer sons that would be able to protect her brother.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

uwotm8 wrote:
MistGeburt3000 wrote:

Lol at giving a fuck about slight overweight when slut has a face like this, no wonder guys here are incels.

brb date a chick like her
brb make her workout
brb profit

LMAO if you think she would stay with you after her SMV had been raised even slightly. She'd need to go "explore" about 15 different penises and then she might come crawling back to you.

ebola wrote:http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2014/08/andrew-wheeler-beating-are-cops-trying-to-cover-up/
Aaron Hill is a disabled boy in Okeechobee who was lured out of his home by a girl claiming to want to go on a date.

This whole event is like a reverse ER.

Revenge of the cool crowd.

there was a video on old puahate that someone posted of an alpha dude beating up some incels and you could hear the girls' reactions
they were watching a video of some guys getting beat up and their instinctive reaction was to laugh
"This is a legit thousand yard stare in the middle of a fucking social event. Worrying about putting on a neutral expression on a social picture is as aspie as you can get, just to facemog ugly drunk UK subhuman trash. And fix your wardrobe."

Since when are wiggers slayers? Have you all gone retarded?

Ive actually been out to parties and clubs and I can PROMISE you the guys always mean mugging everyobe, looking to fight or jump on the weakest guys at any reason are getting NO PUSSY whatsoever. Its a compensation mechanism. This guy also has no high T or DOM features at all. Hes just a wigger.

Also, the chick he was charged with (check out her mugshot photo) is a solid 3/10, and thats implying he even fucks her.

No way this kid was actually AUTISTIC (like drooling retard autistic) what would he be doing at a house part full of normals? He was most likely an aspie fag nerd. I'm glad he got beat up.

incel scum wrote: I'm glad he got beat up.

that's fucked up

So according to you guys this is the face of a high-T, DOM, robust slayer and a "prime, hot specimen" jailbait? LOL this thread is more autistic than the kid is.

HansVanderkunt wrote:So according to you guys this is the face of a high-T, DOM, robust slayer and a "prime, hot specimen" jailbait? LOL this thread is more autistic than the kid is.

just check out the hottie in white tops and come back with your virgin standards, of course the bitch on the right is fugly and he's not slayer-looking but clearly one of the cool guys (and yes wiggers get laid life aint an edward cullen movie). It's actually all about being a wigger.

Maldoror wrote:
HansVanderkunt wrote:So according to you guys this is the face of a high-T, DOM, robust slayer and a "prime, hot specimen" jailbait? LOL this thread is more autistic than the kid is.

just check out the hottie in white tops and come back with your virgin standards, of course the bitch on the right is fugly and he's not slayer-looking but clearly one of the cool guys (and yes wiggers get laid life aint an edward cullen movie). It's actually all about being a wigger.

Chubbie chaser detected. Would you lick the lint stuck in between her fat rolls on her beer belly too?

Sure id hit it, but that certainly wouldnt make me, or anyone who did, a "slayer".

Wiggers are not cool and do not get laid. I lived in South Florida for two years and faggots like these are a dime dozen down there. Usually theyre pill head druggies who run crack whore game, at best. Ask anybody whos been out partying before and they will tell you the guys who get no pussy are always the ones who are the most aggressive and always looking to start shit. This dude is not a slayer and is a manlet on top of that.

Beating up a kid with actual autism?

Seriously though, real slayers don't do that. The ones I know are usually nice to handicapped kids or at worst just ignore them
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

gobman3000 wrote:
Maldoror wrote:

He's probably the clown of the group mate. The tool that the attractive jocks use to do stupid shit that will land him in trouble, just to make the other cool guys laugh. He most probably did it to impress the girls, most likely failed. I've seen his type before, no spine and used to do other peoples bidding.

This thread is a bit of a troll but I do mean some of the stuff I've said. He certainly ain't slayer material but look at how the girls do not give a fuck and how he probably is decently popular.

Some pussies are wetting for his behavior for sure.And he has hiss ass covered by the police,he will walk out from a jail soon like he did for his other crimes.

legit thread. whether or not it was great what he did doesn't matter, this definitely gets some stupid cunt wet, thats the red pill here. even girls who say they don't like violence or bullying will think of this autistic kid as an absolute subhuman loser and if anything get wet for the violent thug asshole, its in their nature

MistGeburt3000 wrote:Girls are attracted to this kind of men, ever saw in the eyes of a girl whos bf got beaten bloody in front of her ? I can tell you that you see the disgust and the totally lose of respect for their bf in their eyes. They still act like a gentle creature protecting the bf and calling the bully out but thats just fake to appear non slutty to the watchers deep down they lost respect and sexual attraction for the bf and the vag got wet by this newfound feeling they can´t even explain.

Thats just how the world turns buddy boys.

legit

I would pull my 30 on this faggot if I witnessed this happening. He deserves to be put in the dirt, on BD.
Smoking loud, I'm a lonely cloud.

PostThis post by BiffTannen was deleted by puanewb on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:55 am.
Reason: Requested via PM.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice