Just had another encounter with white girl on campus

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Pleosthene wrote:7/10 face, slim upper body, thick ass and legs.

Walking by her I was looking straight ahead, I saw her look at me and look away, then she did a double take at me and quickly looked back.

So I looked and she smiled at me (open mouth), then I smile back (closed mouth since braces), she whispers hi then I just keep walkin by.

What do I have to do to actually initiate contact with a girl?

take your dick out
Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them

Ok OP. We get it. It's all fine and dandy if these stories were even true.... But what is being accomplished here?

I just don't get it? You get these iois and fucking run to the nearest computer to post them to a bunch of basement dwellers on an aspie forum. I just don't get it. At least maybe tell your fucking mom or sister or something over the degenerates here or better yet talk to these girls and approach them
Last edited by SuicideIsTheAnswer on Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Lono wrote:lol what a psycho

He seems to think the world revolves around him and the spotlight is on him when he steps outside... Yet is a virgin. That is just autism or mental illness or both

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:
Lono wrote:lol what a psycho

He seems to think the world revolves around him and the spotlight is on him when he steps outside... Yet is a virgin. That is just autism or mental illness or both

he's like a hungry man. hungry man thinks everything is food.

Op confirmed for tyson beckford, marvin gaye, malcolm x, frank ocean hybrid. He gets more looks on the campus then O'Pry, Gandy and Pitt(with S) combined.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

Delusional.

This 'interaction' implies that you're walking around looking for attention. Looking at people's faces for validation.

If you are under 6ft, non-white and non-robust, non male model looking, nobody fucking cares man.

can u pm me ur pic OP? i wont share obv
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this
PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

If you couldn't make it into beautiful people then I find it hard to believe you get this much attention. I got in easily and get nowhere the attention you are claiming.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice