Body Supplementation Theory (Copyright Pleosthene 2014)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

common ethnic foil.

working out/roiding does not = getting more girls

once you gain 20 pounds of muscle. you no longer get any returns

body means absolutely ABSOLUTELY nothing bro.

if you can fill out a shirt. you've done all you could. :lol: anything more is just overcompensation

Pleosthene wrote:After being on roids for the past 5 months, I notice remarkable changes in how girls react to me. And keep in mind that my body isn't even that good yet, just decently muscular, that's all. I plan on getting at least 3-4x bigger and more shredded than I am now, can't wait until then,

Anyway, what I've noticed, is that if a girl already likes your face, and if you pass her height threshold (more than a couple inches taller than her or whatever), then if you have a jacked body and are a mass monster, she will literally be creaming her pants at the sight of you.

Having a jacked body doesn't help if you're ugly or if the girl doesn't like your face. But if the girl finds you facially attractive, then you will notice immense attraction from girls.

I've been noticing girls doing blatant double takes and stares and other shit like that at me. It's like, girls who otherwise would have found me attractive but not make it clear, now make it blatantly obvious they find me attractive, whether subconsciously or consciously.

Additonital benefits unrelated to girls include: Guys sucking up to you, guys respecting you, guys wanting to be your friends, people treating you better overall, etc. This in unrelated to the theory, but it's other noteworthy benefits that come with being jacked. This could possibly help you get even more girls though, since girls will see guys mirin you, and in turn, they would want you.

I DON'T ALWAYS LISTEN TO DATING ADVICE,
BUT WHEN I DO, I MAKE SURE IT'S GIVEN TO ME BY AN ASPIE HANDHOLDLESS, HUGLESS, TEXTLESS, ACCIDENTAL-ELBOW-BRUSHLESS, EYECONTACTLESS UBER-INFRAVIRGIN WHO RUNS AWAY FROM WOMEN WHO APPROACH HIM
:P.
Last edited by FACEandLMS on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Your life is pointless and shit unless you can date prime girls like this.

I'm just fucking with you Pleo, but really, why work on your looks if you get IOIs ALREADY but you are SCARED TO DEATH of being near women??? Work on your MENTAL HEALTH.

6/10 normalfag >>>>>>>>>>>>> 10/10 aspie

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice