- Women get boyfriends extremely easy and move on from breakups quickly. Wherever a women is, even ugly or average, they get passionate glances of lust an admiration. Women are always being praised and admired and men always want to date them and present them to family. Men always want to to know them, and even learn hobbies and songs that women like to approach them, to have affinities and please them. What woman does that? None!, females know that only by having breasts this is the most noble effort they make to conquer a man.
- Women do not need to do anything to win a man. In fact they do nothing. They sit and wait man. Make little signs, smile here and there and leave all the job in the hands of men who suffer terrible problems to decipher them, please them, not making any mistakes in each step in the ridiculous female mental list.
- Women in dating receive more affection, more attention, more sex and more effort from the part of men. It is not uncommon to see men driving & escorting women to stores,college, malls, airport, waiting for them to leave, buying gifts, planning Valentine's Day, planning trips, motels, everything to please the woman. The opposite is not so common.
- Women give 5% in the relationship and receive 90% from men. A sign of affection or sex is everything that man knows that he can expect.Men need to be alert 100% of the time on them, in their wills, desires, needs, humor. Any mistake men ever make a women make fuss, complain about the guy to friends and threaten to betray.
- To conclude men still know that they can't demand care and attention from women, they will be perceived as pussy, weak and loser . Who should get it is always the women and men should be the "fortress" and be content with what she is in the mood to give affection. Yes he should be always ready to please her in this direction
- The demands that women put on top of the man in dating and love life is just 1000 tons heavier than the man does.
Read more from me and open up your eyes: search.php?search_id=egosearch
Last edited by Loner on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.