She lost 10 pounds and went up 2 points...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Itsbangonthemoney wrote:It is me or that first girl looked much better in the first picture with a higher bf

Chubby Chasers REPRESENT!

Itsbangonthemoney wrote:It is me or that first girl looked much better in the first picture with a higher bf

Its not just you, she looks horribly aged in the after photo.

LMSghost wrote:Image

you don't know anything regarding aesthetics OP. she actually lost a point in looks after the weight loss.

legit.

The weight loss through natural ways have natural effects on the body and never cause the bad reaction.
If you lose your weight through the exercise or diet control you can be fit and active as a normal person.
If you lose your weight through the supplements, steroids or surgery you can be affected with some adverse effects and your fitness can be expired after some time.
Last edited by Harris on Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adam Prowse Personal Trainer,
539 High Street, Maitland,
New South Wales 2320, Australia

1st girl went from a 5 to a 7 (just lol at people saying she is better in fat form)
2nd girl went from a subhuman 3 war boar to a 7+

Implying any one of us wouldn't demolish either of them in their 2nd pics.

more proof that all a female needs to do to be attractive is not be fat and not have facial deformities or old age.
6'2" masterheight white twink with masculine face crew
MGTOW crew
STEMcel crew
High T low I crew

AcLion wrote:100lbs! crazy

Image Image

needs a tan doe

I wish i could gain two points by losing 10 pounds :cry:

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

I fucking love chubby girls with pretty faces and healthy skin. As long as she's not obese. Just a little chubby. Hnnng.

Seo fyrst wif locode betere in that beforan picture!
The first woman looked better in the before picture!

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice