14 year old kids got more status and get more pussy than us

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Random I found on facebook, 14-16 years old, 300-500 likes on every picture and status update:

500 likes

200 likes

300 likes, hundreds of comments:

OMG HOT

ure sooo sexy!

give me! <3 <3

300 likes

900 likes (!!), comments like:

gonna be a model?

you should totally model!

omg so hot!

give me u!

.. No, the guy aint even famous.

I was actually pretty cute at 14 too... then something happened and it all got fucked up...

Their all ugly. Probaly buy their likes and comments. The grier brothers are legit. 6m followers.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

That's not a 14 year old . 16+ for sure.
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

They are all average looking, but the pictures look good because of good clothes, grooming, posing, image quality, etc. Good social skills, lots of friends, very high-quality profile pictures, leads to lots of likes. Then, the snowball effect leads to even more likes.

E. Raw Dedroc wrote:They are all average looking, but the pictures look good because of good clothes, grooming, posing, image quality, etc. Good social skills, lots of friends, very high-quality profile pictures, leads to lots of likes. Then, the snowball effect leads to even more likes.

Yep, girls are fucking sheep. A guy who is ugly/average, becomes popular, and suddently he is "hot" LOL :lol:

why THE FUCK do they look brown

it looks very weird/unnatural

admin wrote:You're all underrating him. He looks better than Lequack, Paul Janka and Brio93 because he does not have that recessed eye area. He has a very forward face, which is attractive (Mees et al 2013).

His good looks is one reason that made him popular.

You're all are starting to sound like PUA's who believe that Bieber and Malik are ugly and that status is everything. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177316

He looks better than lequak, brio and paul janka?

Just get the fuck out of here with that bullshit :lol:

admin wrote:
Colasause wrote:
He looks better than lequak, brio and paul janka?

Just get the fuck out of here with that bullshit :lol:

Maybe not better than Paul Janka because I was being hyperbolic but he's better than Lequack and Brio.

You lost ALL your credibility here, just LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice