Women are allowed to cheat

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So are men... It isn't against the law or anything

OMG.
I CAN'T WAIT TILL SHARIA LAW

THANK ALLAH FOR THE MUSLIM TAKEOVER

Women need to learn that the bigger animal always wins. If women ever win against a man, it's because men let her win. Men write the laws and rule the world and they always will. Women are poking a sleeping bear. The only reason I haven't blown my head off is I'm living to see the day the bear wakes up and throws acid and all their faces

doinroids wrote:Women need to learn that the bigger animal always wins. If women ever win against a man, it's because men let her win. Men write the laws and rule the world and they always will. Women are poking a sleeping bear. The only reason I haven't blown my head off is I'm living to see the day the bear wakes up and throws acid and all their faces

In this day and age its the smarter animal that wins. Women manipulate stupid white knights because they have the most power due to having a pussy. Women are the ones holding the leash. Yae the dog could rip the throat out of the owner but the owner has the food (pussy) which is what controls the dog more than anything else.

Lmao are you guys actually taking this seriously? She has no legitimate argument and is clearly in over her head

doinroids wrote:Women need to learn that the bigger animal always wins. If women ever win against a man, it's because men let her win. Men write the laws and rule the world and they always will. Women are poking a sleeping bear. The only reason I haven't blown my head off is I'm living to see the day the bear wakes up and throws acid and all their faces

LOLd hard

I said ny thread was legit, that women on the beach said that.
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice