JOTD: Jocks Of The Day

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

A lot of those dudes would look thoroughly average if they were skinny-fat, had bad hair and bad posture. If you legit want to slay rather than just be aesthetic for your own reasons, getting big and ripped is a practical way to achieve it (as long as you are average or above naturally).
"I will never be a creator, but I could be a destroyer."
-- Elliot Rodger

BetaGayFace wrote:A lot of those dudes would look thoroughly average if they were skinny-fat, had bad hair and bad posture. If you legit want to slay rather than just be aesthetic for your own reasons, getting big and ripped is a practical way to achieve it (as long as you are average or above naturally).

This!

These guys are seen as slayers by masculinity crew ONLY because of their huge frame.

Emil King wrote:This!

These guys are seen as slayers by masculinity crew ONLY because of their huge frame.

Double Legit.

I Facemog the shit outta' half these guys. If these guys were skinny, Masc crew would call them femboy phags.

Masculinity Theory is Basically be a Big Strong Male Model Theory.

Jesus fuck this is too much.

These cunts are wide as fuck and have an obvious slayer phenotype, crazy.

I'm on Tren and even then there's no way I can compete with these guys. No amount of androgens will get me there. Forever a juiced up ecto with veins and shreddedness, but minimal size, especially in the bone department. Minimal facial hair and head robustness as well.

There has to be a way to escape this, some way to beat the system. Pure masculinity pulling isn't for us.

Also I'm LOL'ing at people ITT who think these guys don't have good faces. You guys gauge males like dick-hungry homo fashion designers. To hot girls these guys have 10/10 faces, Lachowski, O'Pry, [insert fashion model here] do not. This is what you fags like EmilioKing don't seem to fucking understand.

too much alphaness in this thread. These are real 8+ guys (not all of them though). You can just tell how these guys act in real life. Are any of them going to be shy or socially awkward?
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

lmao @ op's name

invisible rocked colez :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mistgeburt3000 wrote:Is "fwhr" ratio even an official measurment, i mean can i get it measured by and sport doctor or will they be confused if i ask about it ?

doinroids wrote:You're a little faggot who likes to project and will influence all the low T faggots who read your bullshit

pussyintimidated wrote: thats dumb inhibition in opposite to smart inhibtion theory that i invented

In Dr John Mew and Dr Mike Mew we trust
President of the Official BaldingCorpse Fan Club

Where is cruisecontol? Is he banned?
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Demgainz wrote:Where is cruisecontol? Is he banned?

he isnt banned, he asked some admin to delete his account again what an emotional pussy!! same shit with linger

theyll be back

3D Face Analysis wrote:[

You can never be aesthetic with shitty little t-rex arms. Every jock has long arms and broad shoulders

Its amazing how this forum turned around. Back when I was posting muscular Aussies, anglos, germans rugby players and shit on puahate people were posting twinkish faggot looking wogs. Glad you have seen the light.

Thread needs some polies too!

almost all these guys are average facially with hot bodies.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Sociopath1983 wrote:almost all these guys are average facially with hot bodies.

lol no

Sociopath1983 wrote:almost all these guys are average facially with hot bodies.

This is what an average guy looks like, fyi (second one is probably ~6/10)

DOMinator wrote:Btw, Thermo posted them on Apricity and female reactions were basically "ewww"

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showth ... of-the-day

A lot of the females on there are very traditional, as you would expect on such a site. They prefer marrying a good man and procreating. Many are in their late 20s early 30s too. So not the greatest examples.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice