Introduction to Slut Theory

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.






Agree but few things are erroneous as I already explained from post just above this

admin wrote:Women also evolved a mechanism for "sperm dumping." She would dump sperm from unattractive men she had sex with. This would prevent inferior genes from being passed on while encouraging investment from low-quality males.
I was able to understand every other point, but the Wikipedia section "Cryptic_female_choice" did not say that there was evidence for human females to have this mechanism, too.



Legit theory on all points. Also lol at the fact that we post wikis now. All this shit is based in evolution and is depressing as fuck
Image

Not bad, admin. I would change the tone of that article and make it more playful, but overall you got the idea.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

I disagree about your point on women lying about being heartbroken following the dissolution of an STR (or LTR in which frequent orgasms are happening). The sex in an STR is very, very emotional for them. The orgasm hormone cocktail is kicking in and the guy is giving them the frequent sex they get from an LTR but refusing to give them clear commitment. What you have is basically the perfect hormone and psychological cocktail for heartbreak.

I also don't think women do sperm dumping. Orgasm as a form of sperm retention is contentious, too. I think it might just facilitate pair bonding and impregnation through providing a reward for frequent sex with a certain partner her body considers genetically qualified.

Looking forward to more posts from you, whoever you are.
PostThis post by mkdrive2 was deleted by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 pm.
Reason: Mistake

Fascinating read. Very legit.
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

AIDS wrote:So redpill it hurts.



what, what redpill? Where is the proof to this mental masturbatioN?

It´s all fucking mental masturbation, retards, it´s all an addictive cocktail of shameful feeling for faggots retards like you. People don´t think all the same

nemesis wrote:
AIDS wrote:So redpill it hurts.



what, what redpill? Where is the proof to this mental masturbatioN?

It´s all fucking mental masturbation, retards, it´s all an addictive cocktail of shameful feeling for faggots retards like you. People don´t think all the same


they sure fucking act very similar
Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them

Image

Image

studies should be included after each pointer

"She sends nudes to you without asking"

This has happened to me a lot including the last girl i fucked, never happened before i started using good pictures.

This is super helpful.
Well constructed and will help a lot of men clear things up.





NOT!

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fabie and 100 guests

cron