What Attracts Women 3 - The Extended Red Pill Remix

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

baldingcorpse wrote:1. invisible cant speak proper english. his accent is really wierd. even by british standarts

2. his taste in music is disgusting. he choose the crappiest music ever imagined

You can barely type English, a child could do it better than you.

His taste in music is actually decent if you knew anything about underground garage/house.

Linger wrote:
Nauticalweight wrote:
You can barely type English, a child could do it better than you.

His taste in music is actually decent if you knew anything about underground garage/house.

ADD ME YOU, YOU FORGETFUL BITCH!

Love you.

ffs pm it to me again u snake

MexLeprechaun wrote:
baldingcorpse wrote:1. invisible cant speak proper english. his accent is really wierd. even by british standarts

2. his taste in music is disgusting. he choose the crappiest music ever imagined

just lol.

also, rather than complaining, why just not watch it? Do something else instead. If you hate blacks so much, why watch something that a black guy made? There are plenty other things you can do: Try to get your dick working. Try to raise your IQ. Try to be less of an apocalyptic kike. Try to shorten your midface. Book a LL operation. Find ways to lose your virginity. Get a HT.

Boom. Fuckin shut DOOooWN
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

The first time I showed this video to one of my friends, before we were to go out to a club. He said:

"I don't feel like going out anymore now".

He's a 50% bf ethnik manlet 5/10
Thou hast mewn this morning, I take it?

To mew (verb), past participle: mewn, mewen, past tense: mewed.

Mewing (noun) - the act of becoming human via proper tongue placement.

Mewneedy (adj.) - a maxilla or mandible that needs mewing.

M-mewn System (noun) - your regime or exercises used when mewing

"Thine mouth area is looking rather mewn these days" said Chad to Brian.

I watched all 4 videos a few times. Excellent work, but where are the rest? Will you make them more later?
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice