What Attracts Women 3 - The Extended Red Pill Remix

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I still haven't watched it yet, but based on the others and the response ITT, FaceandLMS/Invisible deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for this shit!

CruiseControl wrote:Also mention the whole Jeremy Meeks hoop-lah in your next one


Definitely get this in there!
Image




I could take more of these videos forever, thanks for your work.

To me the best part was the girl that said "where has the personality gone from his photo"? Looks confirmed in a single eloquent phrase.

Disliked because you used that fake reality show shit with tyson beckford in it.

And at 5:07 shes obviously joking u fuking moron
GreekBrah
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image



Noonga wrote:
Severe Aspie wrote:This video is brainwashing in the same way the pua videos from rsd are.

you are exaggerating everything.

FaceLMS, you take the ugliest guy one could imagine with facial deformities and diseases and then compare him to extremly good looking perfectly well built men who are in the top 5% of looks? LOOOOOL.

One doesnt need to be "redpill" to know that. Everyone knows looks matters. Most PUA instructuctiors say it matters. But its not everything.

its only scam companies like rsd who say that it doesnt matter at all.

ofcourse an "confidence" will lead a guy who has extreme facial deformities nowhere
And yes the most beautiful model looking man in the city with the perfect face doesnt need confidence to impress women

But these are only the extremes! Most people just fall in the average range. And PUA is meant for average dudes who want to have a good sex life. Not for extremly ugly or extremy handsome slayers..

Looks only really matters if you are really ugly or extremly handsome. But if you average its mostly personality and confidence which gets you girls.


/thread

Most people on here fall into the 5-6 IRL standards but because they compare themselves to genetic elite which are something like 0.0001% of the population, they give themselves and others ratings that are 2-3 points below their actual rating. The rest of it is mental masturbation as you said.

If the members here were more proactive in their pursuit for pussy, no doubt most of them would probably be able to get a cute 6 maybe even 7 gf. The problem is that they're either mentally deranged aspies or complete betas. Then again their entire desire stems from a vagina worship standpoint in thinking that "slaying" or having tons of sex will make them happy, when what they lack is happiness with the person they are within and not something outside of that.



Just LOL, these guys are in stage one of the Kubler Ross model

'1. Denial — As the redpill is hard to face,
one of the first reactions to follow the redpill is Denial.
What this means is that the person is trying to shut
out the reality or magnitude of his/her situation, and
begins to develop a false, preferable reality.-'


You had better go back to the pua sites you came from or else you are in for some pain
Image



Virgil wrote:
Noonga wrote:
/thread

Most people on here fall into the 5-6 IRL standards but because they compare themselves to genetic elite which are something like 0.0001% of the population, they give themselves and others ratings that are 2-3 points below their actual rating. The rest of it is mental masturbation as you said.

If the members here were more proactive in their pursuit for pussy, no doubt most of them would probably be able to get a cute 6 maybe even 7 gf. The problem is that they're either mentally deranged aspies or complete betas. Then again their entire desire stems from a vagina worship standpoint in thinking that "slaying" or having tons of sex will make them happy, when what they lack is happiness with the person they are within and not something outside of that.



Just LOL, these guys are in stage one of the Kubler Ross model

'1. Denial — As the redpill is hard to face,
one of the first reactions to follow the redpill is Denial.
What this means is that the person is trying to shut
out the reality or magnitude of his/her situation, and
begins to develop a false, preferable reality.-'


You had better go back to the pua sites you came from or else you are in for some pain


Posts: 914

Prime example

Prime example of what?

Realism?

Sit there and delude yourself all you want. Your post made zero sense.

How much dissonance do you need to have to be on sluthate and to be a pua enthusiast at the same time.

Enjoy hell mate.

Stage two is Anger. ENJOY.

Good video, post this to /r/theredpill

sticky this shit, should be the introductory video to this website.
Image
Image
Image

I wish I could read the original puahate thread about the RSD "party". It's a shame all the threads are gone.

PuaKiller wrote:I still haven't watched it yet, but based on the others and the response ITT, FaceandLMS/Invisible deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for this shit!

CruiseControl wrote:Also mention the whole Jeremy Meeks hoop-lah in your next one


Definitely get this in there!


Absolutely, I have watched the video a few times, and by far it's FACEandLMS's best video. FACEandLMS should become a movie maker or make documentaries.
This is what happens whenever I approach women.
Image
Image

Image
ucp.php?i=172
Image

Image

Image

Life long member of the escort crew

Arabcel crew

Ethnicel crew

Baldcel crew

Oldcel crew

Gymcel crew

Shake wrote:I wish I could read the original puahate thread about the RSD "party". It's a shame all the threads are gone.



I saved a couple OPs of a few threads, but most of the threads are gone. I don't know about the one you just referenced. It's a damn shame all the great threads that were lost. One of the best was the "How Genes determine your life" thread. I know I have that one saved, I just don't have access to it at the moment. 8-)

Keep the redpills coming man. I have never been so pissed off in my life.

LOOKS= EVERYTHING.

We need these redpills to remind us constantly that we aren't what women want and should therefore ignore them.

"Are you trying to play the penis game?"

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:
Image

Your life is pointless and shit unless you can date prime girls like this.

That guy with crouzons can't be serious. He just can't be. Nobody is that delusional.

I wouldn't even breathe in that girls general direction nor even acknowledge her existence through my periphery vision. That's how low my chances are.

This guy is stopping her in the street, looking the way he looks. Why the fuck doesn't he go for a girl with crouzon's?

Virgil wrote:That guy with crouzons can't be serious. He just can't be. Nobody is that delusional.

I wouldn't even breathe in that girls general direction nor even acknowledge her existence through my periphery vision. That's how low my chances are.

This guy is stopping her in the street, looking the way he looks. Why the fuck doesn't he go for a girl with crouzon's?


Because, if you just have enough game and say the right words, she will be putty in your hands. "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky...". :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

You can just tell that the first girl was hot just by her body, skin, hair. She had a South American-sounding accent in Spain. She was probably the hottest girl in that street. Back in my pua days, I probably would have been equally as deluded. Once I approached a Latina 9/10. I was walking past a clothes store and saw her working there so I went in and approached her, with my PUA buddies watching outside. To be fair, she smiled and was very polite - even taken aback and appreciated my approach. But said she had a boyfriend (IOW: I don't date subhumans). She said I was welcome to come back in the store anytime. lol, like she had permission to ban me? Anyway, the point is, I guess PUA can bluepill the shit out of anyone. Even that Crouzons guy.

FACEandLMS wrote:
Virgil wrote:That guy with crouzons can't be serious. He just can't be. Nobody is that delusional.

I wouldn't even breathe in that girls general direction nor even acknowledge her existence through my periphery vision. That's how low my chances are.

This guy is stopping her in the street, looking the way he looks. Why the fuck doesn't he go for a girl with crouzon's?


Because, if you just have enough game and say the right words, she will be putty in your hands. "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky...". :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

You can just tell that the first girl was hot just by her body, skin, hair. She had a South American-sounding accent in Spain. She was probably the hottest girl in that street. Back in my pua days, I probably would have been equally as deluded. Once I approached a Latina 9/10. I was walking past a clothes store and saw her working there so I went in and approached her, with my PUA buddies watching outside. To be fair, she smiled and was very polite - even taken aback and appreciated my approach. But said she had a boyfriend (IOW: I don't date subhumans). She said I was welcome to come back in the store anytime. lol, like she had permission to ban me? Anyway, the point is, I guess PUA can bluepill the shit out of anyone. Even that Crouzons guy.


Then he plants a double cheek kiss like he is in the French riviera.
Typical pua tier forced kiss.


This guy has the audacity to plant a double cheek kiss.


Worst shit I've seen this week. Guy has crouzons and he's planting double cheek kisses like he's Gandy at a shoot.

Then RSD's party with no girlls. Everyone looks like a sub-human, Especially the host.

Right after that you have that male model setting up back to back lays in the space of a few sentences.

This is solid.

Virgil wrote:That guy with crouzons can't be serious. He just can't be. Nobody is that delusional.

I wouldn't even breathe in that girls general direction nor even acknowledge her existence through my periphery vision. That's how low my chances are.

This guy is stopping her in the street, looking the way he looks. Why the fuck doesn't he go for a girl with crouzon's?


Yeah, the Spanish guy with Crouzons is delusional, but at the same time, it shows what a bunch of absolute scumbags the PUAs are, when they take money from a guy (especially the Spanish guy with Crouzons), when they clearly know, he has got no hope with women because of his looks. If the PUA industry had any sense of ethics or morality, they would refuse to take the Spanish guy's money, but no these money grubbing liars fill these ugly looking guys full of false hope and pop positivity.

FACEandLMS wrote:

EDIT: Video flagged for taking a snippet from a PUA video. Damn. Let's see what happens.


You should host the video on other less strict websites like DailyMotion. Youtube is annoying as hell.
By the way, approaching women is the most humiliating ordeal ever for average looking men and bellow.
women have easier dating life than men viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21574
women have the power to fuck whoever they want anytime viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21465
if you´re not good-looking you´re trash to women viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32909
Here's really how women choose men. No exceptions. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23670

Loner wrote:
FACEandLMS wrote:

EDIT: Video flagged for taking a snippet from a PUA video. Damn. Let's see what happens.


You should host the video on other less strict websites like DailyMotion. Youtube is annoying as hell.
By the way, approaching women is the most humiliating ordeal ever for average looking men and bellow.


Yea, I will if it gets taken down. it's just that YouTube gets more visitors.

Neck Brah wrote:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163804081


LOL.

FACEandLMS wrote:
Neck Brah wrote:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163804081


LOL.

Narrator of the vid is a 30 year old black male who lives alone with his mum in uk (yes i'm srs and yes I know this for certain as I've spoken to him) He is legit hideous

Alfred Cridge wrote:What happened to FACEandLMS - last online in early october.


It's invisible and he posts every single day under 'Mexleprechaun'
Image

1. invisible cant speak proper english. his accent is really wierd. even by british standarts

2. his taste in music is disgusting. he choose the crappiest music ever imagined
founder of MIA THEORY

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43930

baldingcorpse wrote:1. invisible cant speak proper english. his accent is really wierd. even by british standarts

2. his taste in music is disgusting. he choose the crappiest music ever imagined


just lol.

also, rather than complaining, why just not watch it? Do something else instead. If you hate blacks so much, why watch something that a black guy made? There are plenty other things you can do: Try to get your dick working. Try to raise your IQ. Try to be less of an apocalyptic kike. Try to shorten your midface. Book a LL operation. Find ways to lose your virginity. Get a HT.
Thou hast mewn this morning, I take it?

Image

To mew (verb), past participle: mewn, mewen, past tense: mewed.

Mewing (noun) - the act of becoming human via proper tongue placement.

Mewneedy (adj.) - a maxilla or mandible that needs mewing.

M-mewn System (noun) - your regime or exercises used when mewing

"Thine mouth area is looking rather mewn these days" said Chad to Brian.


Image
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 94 guests