What Attracts Women 3 - The Extended Red Pill Remix

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Hold onto your facial ratios!!!

http://youtu.be/krsNcFQwsbc



OK. There is a little repetition in here but it's needed to drive the message home.

I will no longer try to force each episode into 10 minutes cuz I end up rushing through various points then having to end it awkwardly. I'd much rather end it at a natural conclusion or hookpoint than stopping dead at 10 mins.

inb4 faggot-sounding slow brit voice. Save it. I already know.

Shout to IcedEarth for some of the content.

There isn't much else to add except that I wasted so many telomeres making this shit. But I want the message out there.

EDIT: Video flagged for taking a snippet from a PUA video. Damn. Let's see what happens.
Last edited by FACEandLMS on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Your life is pointless and shit unless you can date prime girls like this.









cruelfate wrote:Are you that black guy who looks like Fat Albert?


Just LOL. Legit observation.

RodgerRabbit wrote:Because it's reddit...the home of cucks, feminists, neckbeards, whiteknights and every other bluepill-variety incel :lol:

sensorydeprivation wrote:Its good invisible, but youre just hammering in that looks matter and that the pua industry is a scam.

How about including any of the following in your next video?

- Hypergamy
- Womens dishonesty about what theyre attracted to being biologically hardwired because of them wanting one man to beta provide and another man to fuck her?
- Looks=Personality, your personality and behavior are largely dictated by uncontrollable factors (how people reacted to you during upbringing, hormonal profile during puberty, your background etc)
- Social life and hence status being extremely affected by the way one looks like.
-Men being much more productive and contributing much more to society and to general development throughout history, and how marriage and monogamy in the old days was a way to control and make sure that every man got his needs met and hence contributed to society. Basically one can easily conclude that female to male choice based mating selection is VERY bad for society overall.

Mainly what you need to bring to the next video is the sexual inequality of the dating market and how much of your life is a result of fundamentally uncontrollable factors.


LMFAO. This is good. Will do for part 4. And some pics of Brad Pitt for Blank.

gobman3000 wrote:Should have added stories like french women fucking Nazi occupiers because they were handsome and aggressive. Make the point that women are not to be trusted in any circumstance.


source???

:mrgreen:
This is good work - I'll admit that I only watched the last 10 minutes or so continuously - only because I am already bitterly red-pilled on the preceding content.

Enjoyed the model online conversation analysis. I'm considering a few investigative threads myself, primarily regarding communication with feminists. Don't hold your breath though.

Just out of interest, is that your natural voice or was it put through a filter?

Norwood Cemetery wrote::mrgreen:
This is good work - I'll admit that I only watched the last 10 minutes or so continuously - only because I am already bitterly red-pilled on the preceding content.

Enjoyed the model online conversation analysis. I'm considering a few investigative threads myself, primarily regarding communication with feminists. Don't hold your breath though.

Just out of interest, is that your natural voice or was it put through a filter?


That's my voice, apart from where I said "First Message" near the end. When I first started doing these videos, I shouted a lot, and was very nasally and whiney-sounding. I am now trying to speak more from the gut.

The comments ITT are legit. I've said a lot about looks mattering. Now it's time to discuss hypergamy, how sociopathic females are and show the rest of those fake MM profiles.

FACEandLMS wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote::mrgreen:
This is good work - I'll admit that I only watched the last 10 minutes or so continuously - only because I am already bitterly red-pilled on the preceding content.

Enjoyed the model online conversation analysis. I'm considering a few investigative threads myself, primarily regarding communication with feminists. Don't hold your breath though.

Just out of interest, is that your natural voice or was it put through a filter?


That's my voice, apart from where I said "First Message" near the end. When I first started doing these videos, I shouted a lot, and was very nasally and whiney-sounding. I am now trying to speak more from the gut.

The comments ITT are legit. I've said a lot about looks mattering. Now it's time to discuss hypergamy, how sociopathic females are and show the rest of those fake MM profiles.

It might be outside of your plans, but I am very keen to see something on inherent media gender bias; such as the issue you and I noticed on that online article the other day, about how Alopecia was such a 'dreadful disease' when it affected women. I suspect however that you only have so much time!

At work, I tend to sound "whiter" (or however you want to term it). I am guilty of converging speech patterns depending on my surroundings. I grew up listening to BBC Radio 5 and LBC (pre1993), talk radio (94-99), and went to a 90% (at the time) white secondary school (incl. all my friends there) -- ugghh with the race talk again -- so my voice was very white-sounding back then. Since 99, I started hanging with more black friends so I tend to flit between accents.

gobman3000 wrote:But yeah as norwood said, stop doing videos about looks mattering. You're preaching to the choir of ALL men. The thing is all men think they're good looking, so they don't think this video applies to them.

You have to hit them hard about the lack of integrity, hypocrisy and vile nature of women.

Hold up son - I didn't tell FACEandLMS to stop doing what he's doing exactly - I just think that there is so much inequality in favour of women, beyond attracting them, that multiple cans of worms could be opened.

As you say, the duplicitous nature of women is a bountiful source of analysis. But FACE needs to ensure he keeps up the excellent factual basis his other videos have achieved. It's no good just making a baseless video effectively saying women are cunts - I note that very few women can make valid comments or challenges on his YouTube vids, because the logic is pretty much sound. That can be harder to achieve when making a direct criticism of women.

In any case, looking forward to his report on hypergamy. That should be a belter.
Last edited by Norwood Cemetery on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lol at the Tyson Beckford part. Pleo actually said that he was better looking than Tyson Beckford :lol:

anyways, I'm going to watch it all once I get home. Awesome work OP. You should set up a box of donations and fundraiser to keep these videos punping out, I'll donate
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Image

Really good job bro! I was just going to skip through it but I got so caught up I accidently watch all the way straight through.

Great vid. I want to share with a few of my buddies but I'd feel guilty if they googled your name, found this place, and ended up in depression.

That Beckford clip really hits hard. I witnessed something like that x10 when I saw Shemar Moore FACEMOG an entire club in Vegas a few years ago. Thousands of prime 8's and 9's clubsluts were acting the exact same way. Some people even fainted.
Eww face?
Know your place.
Image

Invisible:

Just stop this nonsense. I don't think any of this is going to do you any good personally. Knowing the truth is different from how you solely focus on it and make these self-destructive videos.

Just end it now and let it be.

I haven't watched this yet, but I'm adding it to my red pill playlist. These videos are some of the best on Youtube. I've always loved your What Attract Women series invisible. Legit as fuck! Do what Gobman suggested for the next video as well.
Image

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 94 guests