Convince me that anti-depressants ARE legit

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I have taken nearly every antidepressant there is.

There were times where I was severely depressed and the meds definitely helped me back then. I don't have depression or anxiety anymore. I stopped taking them because I always had sexual side effects (ED) from the SSRIs and that caused a lot of relationship problems.

If I could take them without getting sides, I would stay on them forever. But 60-70% of people who take antidepressants will get sexual sides. Nicholaus claimed he took Paxil with no problems which is rare but ideal.
Last edited by PUA4Life on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Don't do it man.

I took Lexapro for like 3 weeks and it destroyed my sex drive, broke my dick (had trouble cumming) and made me into a zombie.

Fuck all that shit
PostThis post by SlayerHater was deleted by puanewb on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM

PostThis post by SlayerHater was deleted by puanewb on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM

It's all a fraud, as is psychiatry and psychology. It's a mean to convince undesirables to control themselves, that's all it is.

fff.jpg
fff.jpg (154.59 KiB) Viewed 89 times

Return to Shitty Advice