ba

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Kids my age are annoying had to fuckup some kid once dont wanna get expelled for getting ticked off
Last edited by KNOWLEDGEISGRIEF on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Those who increaseth knowlage increaseth SORROW

Don't do it.

I started sitting by myself when I was 15 and I deeply regret it. I haven't had a single friend since then and I'm 22 now.

You got to be with people so you don't lose your social skills. It's better to have shitty friends than no friends at all.

Having no friends the last two years of high school really fucked me up socially. I was always kind of shy/autistic, but I was at least somewhat capable of holding a conversation. Due to social isolation, today I have a massive stutter and I find it difficult to even converse with my family, whereas before I had no trouble at all conversing with my family.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Rather be at peace with myself then talk to kids that i see everyday who talk about shit i dont care about.

OmegaKV wrote:Don't do it.

I started sitting by myself when I was 15 and I deeply regret it. I haven't had a single friend since then and I'm 22 now.

You got to be with people so you don't lose your social skills. It's better to have shitty friends than no friends at all.

Having no friends the last two years of high school really fucked me up socially. I was always kind of shy/autistic, but I was at least somewhat capable of holding a conversation. Due to social isolation, today I have a massive stutter and I find it difficult to even converse with my family, whereas before I had no trouble at all conversing with my family.

this guys fucking spot on. i tried to spend time alone coz i enjoyed it, but as u grow older/mature u realise how sad it is being alone. once u hit 18+, life stops caring for u. no one reaches out for u to b friends anymore like they did in HS. u spend breaks wishing that someone would come sit by u for lunch and talk to u.
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

If you are ugly, you can't be friends with better looking people.

And you can't be friends with blue pilled ugly people.

So the only friends you can have are looks pilled ugly people, and they are either hiding at home or have already went to see sir gandy
Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them

If they treat you like shit you should be alone. Getting bullied wont get you a girl friend either, so you have nothing to lose.

eggplant wrote:If they treat you like shit you should be alone. Getting bullied wont get you a girl friend either, so you have nothing to lose.
not ugly and if anyone bullied me id beat the shit out of them on site

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice