how dare this slut ask me this question

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Fuck her
Attachments
IMG_20140816_181742.jpg
IMG_20140816_181742.jpg (28.86 KiB) Viewed 2557 times

LMAO. I was also taken aback when some chick asked me how tall I am on tinder in like the first 2 messages she sent me. Like wtf? Maybe I should start asking chicks what their boob size is.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

sorry bud but we both know she won't stick around once she learns the truth :| :cry:

Working out is a requirement these days and just normal. If you don't workout, you are a minority. This is the new average standard.

FAT ACCEPTANCE!! EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! ... except for fat guys, short guys, ugly guys, balding guys and guys who don't work out

Lequack wrote:happened to me too and with a gorgeous chick, but she was 5'9 herself.

Imagine asking a girl about her breast size, or if she squats... lol @ anyone who thinks women aren't more shallow than men.

You guys really let women get to you. You can't let women take control. A guy in this thread mentioned asking a girl her boob size. Do exactly that. Flip the script and call her out on her shit immediately. What, did your balls fall off? You need to control every single interaction you have with a girl. Stop thinking other men are better than you. Male insecurity is faggotry in disguise

doinroids wrote:You guys really let women get to you. You can't let women take control. A guy in this thread mentioned asking a girl her boob size. Do exactly that. Flip the script and call her out on her shit immediately. What, did your balls fall off? You need to control every single interaction you have with a girl. Stop thinking other men are better than you. Male insecurity is faggotry in disguise

Took the words out of my mouth. Right on point.

doinroids wrote:You guys really let women get to you. You can't let women take control. A guy in this thread mentioned asking a girl her boob size. Do exactly that. Flip the script and call her out on her shit immediately. What, did your balls fall off? You need to control every single interaction you have with a girl. Stop thinking other men are better than you. Male insecurity is faggotry in disguise

Uuugggghhhhhh, I'm only 22 and I'm already getting tired of this shit. Can't I just interact with a women who might be interested in me without being put through a gauntlet of mind games. Fucking christ.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice