I visited a female friend today

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I went to see a female friend I haven't seen in awhile. She's 23, has a baby a few months old from an ex, and currently has a "fuck friend." The fuck friend came over for awhile and she seemed quite flirtatious and kissed him a few times.

Later, a guy who'd taken her out on a date recently came over. :lol: She didn't flirt with him at all over the course of two hours. I hope his hopes weren't too high. :lol:

Honestly the fuck friend was way better looking, but I'm sure none of you are surprised. I bet he also wouldn't get seriously involved with someone with a kid, but that's just a guess. Maybe her date will be her future beta provider. :lol:

I also went on her Tinder on her phone. Like 1/3 guys I swiped right had already swiped her right. I also fucked with them pretending to be her. Most of them were such retards and betas. One guy wrote a massive wall of text carefully explaining how he was a respectful gentleman who wouldn't judge her if she had sex with him. :lol:

Btw she LOL'd at all the bodybuilder guys showing off their muscles and said "Ewwww!!!" :lol:

Just LOL at thinking women can be your friends. Just LOL buddy boy.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:You've entered a new dimension of the friendzone. Your fedora's in the mail.

This.

Whats your role in this whole equation, OP? It sounds like youre the third wheel of the friend zone, if that even exists.

HansVanderkunt wrote:Whats your role in this whole equation, OP? It sounds like youre the third wheel of the friend zone, if that even exists.

Hanging out with her is basically like hanging out with a guy most of the time. Besides, I remember in high school all the jocks and cool guys etc who dated hot girls had female friends. It was only nerds who seemed to only hang out with guys.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice