SHORT GUYS, don't come here, you'll want to kill yourself

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I did warn you, you might have to click on the image to see all of the text.

That was posted by HXCP (aka ItalianClavicleCel) on some other website. Strong troll post is strong
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Why does the cunt have 5'8 in her stats then? Strong troll.

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:That was posted by HXCP (aka ItalianClavicleCel) on some other website. Strong troll post is strong

And a sigh of relief from manlets all across the world could be heard outdoors for several seconds.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

Strong Troll for literally 5 reasons but some truth there. Short women are notorious for heightism.
RodgerRabbit wrote:Because it's reddit...the home of cucks, feminists, neckbeards, whiteknights and every other bluepill-variety incel :lol:

lol wouldn't care even if this was legit. i'm too used to being discriminated against to be bothered

Meh
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

Pleosthene wrote:
Gum Cutter wrote:lol wouldn't care even if this was legit. i'm too used to being discriminated against to be bothered

This. Lol at any short guys who still even give a fuck about their height.

I've been exposed to heightism ever since finding the misc when I was like 16. That's like 4 years straight of just reading posts about how my height is undesirable, race is undesirable, etc.

I'm kind of desensitized now :lol:

Who cares about the misc? They're a subforum full of 20-year-old idiotic manchildren. They literally have no idea how the world really works. It's just an epic trollfest there, and nothing more.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice