Women are all whores (guy's GF cheating with me) (mind=blown

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Not my post, reposted from this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =141881961

My brothers who have been harmed by cheating GFs, do not take out your anger on me. I am a simple messenger.

Background story: I'm feeling horny last week, go check CL ads because it worked once before (and the other 10 times it was gay dudes posing as women). I see this ad that goes along the lines of ''I need rough sex, and a big dick''.

Either way, I just make a copy paste and message like 10 ads when I go on there. This chick ends up replying and tells me to add her on msn to chat. At this point I'm 95% it's a gay dude, but my dick followed that 5% chance:

2012-01-25 23:20:54 Mike s b BOOM
2012-01-25 23:22:19 s Mike hi mike
2012-01-25 23:22:22 s Mike how's it going?
2012-01-25 23:22:26 Mike s There we go
2012-01-25 23:23:30 s Mike I'm ok, just bored
2012-01-25 23:23:30 Mike s its going good, but it might change if I find out that you're a guy or tranny lol
2012-01-25 23:23:34 Mike s what about you?
2012-01-25 23:23:42 s Mike in not a guy nor a tranny haha is that common?

Then... lmao:

2012-01-25 23:38:12 s Mike my boyfriend could be on this
2012-01-25 23:38:29 s Mike but then that's pretty hyrpocritical
2012-01-25 23:38:35 s Mike haha
2012-01-25 23:38:41 Mike s oh, I see :P
2012-01-25 23:39:14 s Mike So , how was your evening mike
2012-01-25 23:39:37 Mike s I guess I get why youre looking to be discreet then
2012-01-25 23:39:50 s Mike yes, very discreet. I'm a pretty respectable person

We talk for roughly an hour, and then:

2012-01-26 00:35:40 s Mike how long would it take for you to get here?
2012-01-26 00:35:43 Mike s yeah I get it, not a problem for me
2012-01-26 00:36:02 Mike s about 25 mins
2012-01-26 00:36:31 s Mike ok, well my address is 3588 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2012-01-26 00:36:58 s Mike number is xxxxxxxxxxxxx, call me when you're here
2012-01-26 00:37:04 Mike s yeah I know that street, I used to work nearby
2012-01-26 00:37:56 s Mike I want to ****
2012-01-26 00:38:01 Mike s BJ lesson too?
2012-01-26 00:38:05 s Mike but you can show me how to do that right
2012-01-26 00:38:18 Mike s gotcha
2012-01-26 00:38:25 s Mike eys
2012-01-26 00:38:27 s Mike yes
2012-01-26 00:39:01 s Mike So, see you in half hour?
2012-01-26 00:39:10 s Mike ok
2012-01-26 00:39:12 s Mike ttyl!
2012-01-26 00:39:16 Mike s cool, let me grab a shower real quick
2012-01-26 00:39:31 Mike s ill txt you

I asked for a pic, she put one up on her msn profile for like 5 mins, but didn't send any because she was worried about her BF finding out or wtv.

At this point, I'm fairly convinced that I'm gonna get raped by 10 black guys in a dark alley (what kind of chick invites a stranger to her place in the middle of the night?). I show up, she opens the door, says she has 5 roomates so we have to be discreet, it's a big place though (2 floors, roomies upstairs, her room is downstairs).

We start talking, she's kinda awkward. Then she starts pouring rhum with OJ. I forgot to mention, this chick is asian, math major, about 5'5 with dat ass and nice perky tits, cute face (and that's coming from a guy who usually doesn't really like asian chicks no racist). Anyways, she blew me, then we 69d, wrapped it up and tapped that gushy gushy. Took a break, during which she kept asking ''Guys cheat all the time, right?'' trying to rationalize her whoreness while telling me how much bigger I am than her BF (kinda felt bad for the guy lol).

Yesterday I text her, we sext a bit, then she invites me over at like 10PM, I get there and shes TEXTING HER BF. That's so messed up, she was like ''Ahah he has no clue, I just told him I'm cooking wtv i dont even feel guilty about it, he can't fuk me good'' I was mind=blown at how heartless this apparently quiet/nice asian bish was. I can't even fathom how sneaky actual bitches can be. Ended up hitting that twice again in every possible position, then bailed right after I was done the 2nd time. I remember him texting her while I was banging her the first time and between round 1 and 2 she was like ''Oh give me a sec, he's so annoying let me text him real fast'', I didn't see what she texted it exactly, but it was along of the lines of ''luv u babe xoxoxo good night'' seconds after having a strangers dick fill up her holes. faith in women = shattered

How can I ever trust a GF after seeing that kinda messed up shiit?

As for MISCers who will try to take the high moral ground, if it wasn't me, it would've been some other guy. Plus, I care more about my sexual needs than hurting some guy's feelings who I've never met.

Cliffs: women are whores, never trust one.

Omg fucking slots :lol: How could u EVER trust a girl?

Im not surprised by this AT ALL. This is a bit of an extreme example with texting her boyfriend whilst having sex etc, but ive fucked plenty of girls with boyfriends and even husbands. It was usually left at the door and it wasnt something we ever mentioned, but it was always a little bit of an elephant in the room.

Its sad really, you start to think of all the girls you had an LTR with and you just know they fucked other dudes when you werent around...
Last edited by Reformation on Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reformation wrote:Im not surprised by this AT ALL. This is a bit of an extreme example with texting her boyfriend whilst having sex etc, but ive fucked plenty of girls with boyfriends and even husbands. It was usually left at the door and it wasnt something we ever mentioned, but it was always a little bit of an elephant in the room.

Its sad really, you start to think of all the girls you had an LTR with and you just know they fucked other dudes when you werent around...

Wtf, arent u incel?

MichaelS wrote:Wtf, arent u incel?

LOL no, far from it. Im here for the lulz

And theres plenty of girls who don't cheat. Whats the point of this story. The girl was most probably average/ugly looking with serious issues to even advertise on such a joke of a site.

Macomate wrote:And theres plenty of girls who don't cheat. Whats the point of this story. The girl was most probably average/ugly looking with serious issues to even advertise on such a joke of a site.

Provide a source for your claim.

MichaelS wrote:
Macomate wrote:And theres plenty of girls who don't cheat. Whats the point of this story. The girl was most probably average/ugly looking with serious issues to even advertise on such a joke of a site.

Social circles. Live a normal life. I know plenty of women who do cheat and dont. Whats the point of this story. Someone fucked a pig from craigslist. Jesus this site sucks arse.

You need to get out more. This statement is so false it should come with a copy of your lawyer's email for people that want to sue you!

ALL women cheat, even if its an extreme example like your girlfriend runs into George Clooney and he wants to fuck her. 100% she is going to fuck him.

No scale that down to her being out, a few drinks and a hot guy wants to fuck her, even if she only fucks 1% of these she is going to cheat on you.

Women will be loyal for a finite amount of time, might me 2 weeks, might be 2 years but at some point she's getting fucked by someone else.

Macomate wrote:
MichaelS wrote:

Social circles. Live a normal life. I know plenty of women who do cheat and dont. Whats the point of this story. Someone fucked a pig from craigslist. Jesus this site sucks arse.

How do you KNOW they didnt cheat?

Macomate wrote:

Just because you cant see it, doesnt mean it isnt happening.

Reformation wrote:

You need to get out more. This statement is so false it should come with a copy of your lawyer's email for people that want to sue you!

ALL women cheat, even if its an extreme example like your girlfriend runs into George Clooney and he wants to fuck her. 100% she is going to fuck him.

No scale that down to her being out, a few drinks and a hot guy wants to fuck her, even if she only fucks 1% of these she is going to cheat on you.

Women will be loyal for a finite amount of time, might me 2 weeks, might be 2 years but at some point she's getting fucked by someone else.

Im pretty sure i go out far more than you. I've just got back from a 2 week holiday in a party destination. Not posting here claiming i fuck husbands wifes and girls in relationships.

most women will cheat given the chance with a much higher LMS male, 90% chance your gf will hook up with a celeb if given the chance

Reformation wrote:

+1

Macomate wrote:Im pretty sure i go out far more than you. I've just got back from a 2 week holiday in a party destination. Not posting here claiming i fuck husbands wifes and girls in relationships.

Perfect example. So at this 'party destination' imagine how many girls have boyfriends? shall we say 80%? (i think it'll be much higher than 80% but lets say that for arguments sake) and how many of these girls are getting fucked by guys in this party environment? Shall we say 80% again? (again i think its much higher but for arguments sake) and there you have a discrepancy dont you of girls with boyfriends and girls that are fucking dudes.

Macomate wrote:
Reformation wrote:

Im pretty sure i go out far more than you. I've just got back from a 2 week holiday in a party destination. Not posting here claiming i fuck husbands wifes and girls in relationships.

Why are you lying to us? Just checked your history, ure a self hating ugly almost virgin who wants to kill himself and thinks that life just gets worse and worse.

Who are YOU to tell us what is correct and not, "based on your experience" ?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17840
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9202
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17458

Reformation wrote:
Macomate wrote:Im pretty sure i go out far more than you. I've just got back from a 2 week holiday in a party destination. Not posting here claiming i fuck husbands wifes and girls in relationships.

Perfect example. So at this 'party destination' imagine how many girls have boyfriends? shall we say 80%? (i think it'll be much higher than 80% but lets say that for arguments sake) and how many of these girls are getting fucked by guys in this party environment? Shall we say 80% again? (again i think its much higher but for arguments sake) and there you have a discrepancy dont you of girls with boyfriends and girls that are fucking dudes.

I saw girls and guys cheating. I also was with a few girls who had boyfriends, did the usual cock tease but gave up nothing. You need to realise that if a woman is going to cheat shes going to cheat. I wouldnt even consider dating a girl who goes to clubs and party holidays

Macomate wrote:I saw girls and guys cheating. I also was with a few girls who had boyfriends, did the usual cock tease but gave up nothing. You need to realise that if a woman is going to cheat shes going to cheat. I wouldnt even consider dating a girl who goes to clubs and party holidays

Just LOL buddy boy, just LOL. Your posting history is hilarious. When you've stopped telling lies on the internet and grow up by about 10 years and we can talk about things like men. You're still a little boy thats contemplating suicide...

Just LOL at party destinations and talking to girls, my ass!

Reformation wrote:
Macomate wrote:I saw girls and guys cheating. I also was with a few girls who had boyfriends, did the usual cock tease but gave up nothing. You need to realise that if a woman is going to cheat shes going to cheat. I wouldnt even consider dating a girl who goes to clubs and party holidays

Just LOL buddy boy, just LOL. Your posting history is hilarious. When you've stopped telling lies on the internet and grow up by about 10 years and we can talk about things like men. You're still a little boy thats contemplating suicide...

Just LOL at party destinations and talking to girls, my ass!

husbands wifes and girlfriends. Stop taking you serious alt account faggot.

Macomate wrote:husbands wifes and girlfriends. Stop taking you serious alt account faggot.

Can you re-type this sentence in english please? Something about alt accounts? I've never had an alt account on here and never will. Im not an 18 year old aspie virgin that creates alts. If it gives you comfort to believe i have multiple accounts on here then by all means go ahead and believe it, but deep down you know what im saying is the truth.

While you're getting cursed out im grabbing hand fulls of titties.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice