BETA MALE finds out his GF gave BJ to 7 BBCs GTFIH

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

djfranktank wrote:if i stayed with her i would probably kill her eventually
use her (with no emotional attachment) and when u get bored (or she wises up and leaves) you chop her head off and dump her in the lake.

Least thats what i do
Absent-minded intellectual



demi-human wrote:lmsghost is legit, i mean if you have at least some sexual response from her without investing too much, its still better than to dump her and lose an option

and dumping that kind of girl is fucking aspie if you are a guy like him, fucking a slut is better than masturbating in your basement, who cares if shes cheating, just lol

She didnt just CHEAT! SHE FUCKNG TOOK 7 BBCS IN HER MOUTH and HAD ALL THAT CUM IN HER AND THE DUDE PUT IT ON IG! THAT ISNT JUST CHEATING. IT TRANSCENDS CHEATING
Image

MichaelS wrote:The BF tweeted "Everyone makes mistakes am getting back with my girl"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


How the fuck does a guy like this get a gf and guys like us are virgins?

This guy is a faggot. A gaping pussy.
Image

demi-human wrote:lmsghost is legit, i mean if you have at least some sexual response from her without investing too much, its still better than to dump her and lose an option

and dumping that kind of girl is fucking aspie if you are a guy like him, fucking a slut is better than masturbating in your basement, who cares if shes cheating, just lol




Problem is I'm talking to incels who don't understand what sex is. I'm wasting my time I know.

This just shows how far behind some of the incels here are mentally and developmentally.



alienfranco wrote:
LMSghost wrote:That's what im saying. Look at that fucking prime body. What do you expect him to do - dump her and then be incel?

The best advice here, and it's groundbreaking red pill advice to other members who might ever be in this situation, is to definitely see her as the slutcunt that she is BUT still try to bang her. She should be reduced to no more than a hooker in your mind but you still have an option here for some good FREE SEX with a prime irreplaceable girl.

I'm not saying don't try to get another gf at the same time if you can.

This is advanced level shit here. Its not about dignity because he should mentally have reduced her to the cunt that she is and have a long term goal of replacing her. He can USE HER to replace her. She can give him SOCIAL PROOF for example. She has many uses.
If she is sucking and fucking big black nigga dick, the only use he is of to her is financial basically. He is a human ATM. He might as well just see escorts. I have fucked girls on her level and hotter for a price. If he puts a ring on it or moves in with her or has a kid with her, he is a FUCKING LOSER CUCKOLD. After he accepts his cuckoldry like this, she will lose all respect for him. She will deny him sex, make her clean up the cum of her black lovers and put him in a cock cage. He is her bitch boi now.



I've said he's blue pilled. I'm offering the red pill way of handling this.

why does she have blonde hair in the first pic and black hair in the pic giving the guy the bj?



what?
did she stop and go dye her hair first before sucking on them all,


something doesn't add up
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

Sex is nothing
i can put my dick in a cat.
sex is meaningless

validation, being wanted above all, thats what i want. i want a female to be lucky with me.

I want a 2/10 to vomit on my dick from too much deepthorating just because she deeply wants to satisfy me.

you think the primitive being fucks that cuck the way she does bbc?



demi-human wrote:
djfranktank wrote:She didnt just CHEAT! SHE FUCKNG TOOK 7 BBCS IN HER MOUTH and HAD ALL THAT CUM IN HER AND THE DUDE PUT IT ON IG! THAT ISNT JUST CHEATING. IT TRANSCENDS CHEATING

so you wouldnt fuck her?

after she took 7 bbcs?

no i wouldnt i would rather stroke my cock. i would not be able to kiss her.

But yeah she is hot i would fuck her

LMAO. She looks kinda dirt to be honest. He is clearly blue pilled as fuck. Has no idea how the female mind and psychology works. He is clearly only satisfying her emotional needs; he is not sexually attractive enough to please her that way. Men are pathetic nowadays.

Chief Beef wrote:
djfranktank wrote:if i stayed with her i would probably kill her eventually
use her (with no emotional attachment) and when u get bored (or she wises up and leaves) you chop her head off and dump her in the lake.

Least thats what i do


Men are at a major disadvantage if they can not be violent towards women.

There must be an element of financial control or of fear of violence.
Im talking subtle.
Obviously for the asspies this does not mean to go out and and start beating your girl.
In a few of mine the woman has known early on that if she is unfaithful and i find out its over.
You must have morales.

I understand the incel angle though treat IT like it is, a sex object.
Image

Virgil wrote:
MichaelS wrote:The BF tweeted "Everyone makes mistakes am getting back with my girl"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


How the fuck does a guy like this get a gf and guys like us are virgins?

This guy is a faggot. A gaping pussy.


LMAO, very good question. I guess the answer would be to be a LEGIT beta cuckold handbag. And not just any cuckold, one who's lady goes out and sucks 7 BBC's in one night type of cuckold. Then thine incels may bless themselves with a gf.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

LOL at beta cuckold handbags.No wonder why they don't afraid to cheat on your ass.

This is just a common response to that kind of behaviour in my country.

Image
http://www.khaber.com.tr/haber/3sayfa-c ... 27257.html
Husband isn't even sure she is cheating.He saw his wife with a carpenter,then shot them both LOL.(he didn't even listen them)

Also lol at LMSghost.You should volunteer for cuckold relationships.
Image

mfz wrote:LOL at beta cuckold handbags.No wonder why they don't afraid to cheat on your ass.

This is just a common response to that kind of behaviour in my country.

Image
http://www.khaber.com.tr/haber/3sayfa-c ... 27257.html
Husband isn't even sure she is cheating.He saw his wife with a carpenter,then shot them both LOL.(he didn't even listen them)

Also lol at LMSghost.You should volunteer for cuckold relationships.



Another kissless virgin detected.

demi-human wrote:
djfranktank wrote:She didnt just CHEAT! SHE FUCKNG TOOK 7 BBCS IN HER MOUTH and HAD ALL THAT CUM IN HER AND THE DUDE PUT IT ON IG! THAT ISNT JUST CHEATING. IT TRANSCENDS CHEATING

so you wouldnt fuck her?


So if your girlfriend, who you'd just spent the last 6 months falling in love with, like you are LEGIT IN LOVE, went out and slobbered all over 7 different fat black cocks. Took it deep in the back of the throat while they probably finger banged her. Let them all cum in her mouth, probably swished it around and stuck her tongue out for them to see, then swallowed..... You'd be down to kiss her and put your dick in her after that?

If 1000s of people on the internet saw her disrespect the shit out of you, basically indicating that you're so far below her level that she can suck 7 BBC's and it's nothing. You'd have no problem getting back together with someone who thought so lowly of you? Even though you know it's nothing for them to suck 7 dicks while they are committed to you?

LMSghost wrote:


Eh you really think he can get the same level of pussy elsewhere? .


That's what you get if you put pussy over your dignity.

LMSghost wrote:

Another kissless virgin detected.


LOL i had 2 girlfriends before and i go brothels since age of 15.Try again.(that shit is legal here if you bring your 18+friend/brother/cousin)

LMSghost wrote:


Eh you really think he can get the same level of pussy elsewhere?


Image

This shit is disgusting.

Look, all we have is our dignity. That's it. If I had a girl cheat on me by sucking a conga line of thick black cocks, and swallowing their sperm....I could never take her back. Couldn't kiss her, couldn't fuck her, couldn't date her ever again.

I just have too much self-respect.

I simply cannot fuck someone so horribly selfish and evil. Can't do it.

If you return to her after she pulls a stunt like that, it makes you the bitch in the relationship. Fuck that shit.

It's sad, but the truth is that the man usually needs to have the upper hand in the relationship, or the girl will often turn on him later. That's the best way to make it work. It's sad, but it's life.

At first I felt sympathy for the guy, but that quickly turned into condemnation when I read that he forgave her.

Fucking lol, betas deserve that kind of shit.

Alpha or omega or death

LMSghost wrote:

They don't have the same sense of loyalty and honour as men.


Says the guy who doesn't mind getting cuckolded lol.

I literally cannot believe this. He got back with her? Hoes ain't loyal AT ALL. She already liked black guys since she got with him and we know how hypergamous women are. When combined with the fact that this girl is clearly a raging slut I can believe it. This could happen to any guy though. The shitty part is not seeing it coming, and of course taking the girl back after. Fucking LOL. I don't know what I'd do if that ever happened to me.
Image

PuaKiller wrote:I literally cannot believe this. He got back with her? Hoes ain't loyal AT ALL. She already liked black guys since she got with him and we know how hypergamous women are. When combined with the fact that this girl is clearly a raging slut I can believe it. This could happen to any guy though. The shitty part is not seeing it coming, and of course taking the girl back after. Fucking LOL. I don't know what I'd do if that ever happened to me.



Exactly

From:

Image
"These 6 months have been amazing. I don't know what I would do without you. <3 You make me happy in ways nobody else can and put a smile on my face everyday. You mean the world to me."

To:
Image


Guess she meant he makes her happy in ways that only a BBC down the throat can.

PuaKiller wrote: I don't know what I'd do if that ever happened to me.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by mfz on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

I bet she got back with him just because she felt guilty.

She feels nothing for him....not the feelings he has for her I bet...which is basically just physical lust dressed up in friendship and romance.

doinroids wrote:She been doxxed yet and all that shit? Always my favorite part


She's BROOKEBABY_XOXO on IG.

Dirty Blond wrote:
doinroids wrote:She been doxxed yet and all that shit? Always my favorite part


She's BROOKEBABY_XOXO on IG.


OK, she is really fucking hot.

I can understand him getting back with her.

She sure loves sticking her tongue out. Her signature move. "Only chase drinks and dreams" She's low inhibition as shit.

LMSghost wrote:
cruelfate wrote:It's a good point if she's really irreplaceable. Hot girl vs dignity. I wouldn't do it but that's something to think about.


Image



That's what im saying. Look at that fucking prime body. What do you expect him to do - dump her and then be incel?

The best advice here, and it's groundbreaking red pill advice to other members who might ever be in this situation, is to definitely see her as the slutcunt that she is BUT still try to bang her. She should be reduced to no more than a hooker in your mind but you still have an option here for some good FREE SEX with a prime irreplaceable girl.

I'm not saying don't try to get another gf at the same time if you can.

This is advanced level shit here. Its not about dignity because he should mentally have reduced her to the cunt that she is and have a long term goal of replacing her. He can USE HER to replace her. She can give him SOCIAL PROOF for example. She has many uses.


Image
Image
This is some good, smart shit. I'd probably have dumped her on the spot, deleted all her shit, and never speak to her again, but this is a great way to go about it. If she has any conscience at all, she'd try and make up for her infidelity to him. This is something he could exploit for a while. But I would lose all emotional attachment to her, spend little to no money on her, no longer white knight her, etc. while utilizing the added social proof she brings for him while still having access to top notch pussy. Obviously only do this if the girl is legit hot and be ready for the possibility that publicly staying with her could lower your status if word gets around about what she did, even if you've emotionally detached yourself from her.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fabie and 100 guests

cron