Instagram vs. Real Life

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Instagram, FB, Vine and everything else of that nature seems to exist purely to provide women with a flattering base of pictures and manufactured lifestyle.

Hence why these sites are valued so highly - they transform turds into beauties. And all shitcunts will want a piece of that, in order to hyper-inflate their market value.

Incels should stop perusing these sites. The images you are looking at are filtered and angled beyond all recognition.

djfranktank wrote:disgusting belly

Look at her hips bro...you can tell she's got a Huge Ass...coupled with her ample Teets & purdy Face. She's a dime.

Watch out for the "myspace angles." You need to see a pic where a girl's facing the camera directly to get a good sense of what she really looks like.

Intelligint Atheist wrote:Watch out for the "myspace angles." You need to see a pic where a girl's facing the camera directly to get a good sense of what she really looks like.

You seriously wouldnt even deepthroat that chick?

I'd have her dripping spit slurping today. This hour!

yes i would certaly mouth fuck, assfuck, titfuck and pussyfuck her.
Probably LTR too...i would hat myself a little but get over it after she gave me a bj

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice