I am going to lose my virginity (bareback)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



buddy, you're young and have a dick that seeks novelty. they will subside.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image



PotatoFacedManlet wrote:
howdidiwinduphere1 wrote:Loll those feelings will soon subside metty

On my end? I don't think so.

What makes you say that?


I don't know about other guys but I fell into a deep infatuation with the first girl I got with. Hell, I didn't even care how often we had sex or not. I just wanted to be around her, cuddle with her, talk, etc. I was a complete beta for a good 2 month period

It just went away at one point in an instant though. I forgot what triggered it

howdidiwinduphere1 wrote:
PotatoFacedManlet wrote:On my end? I don't think so.

What makes you say that?


I don't know about other guys but I fell into a deep infatuation with the first girl I got with. Hell, I didn't even care how often we had sex or not. I just wanted to be around her, cuddle with her, talk, etc. I was a complete beta for a good 2 month period

It just went away at one point in an instant though. I forgot what triggered it

Same here. My trigger was when she cuckolded me and ruined me mentally.



PotatoFacedManlet wrote:
howdidiwinduphere1 wrote:I don't know about others but I fell into a deep infatuation with the first girl I got with. Hell, I didn't even care how often we had sex or not. I just wanted to be around her, cuddle with her, talk, etc. I was a complete beta for a good 2 month period

It just went away at one point in an instant though. I forgot what triggered it though

Remember that you're a high school normalfag crushing on girls in your fucking biology class.

She's an adult woman (much older than me in fact), who is very intelligent, compassionate, and loving. It's not really a typical relationship at all like you may assume. I know you like to give people your worthless input but I don't really think the two are comparable just because they both involve vaginae.

Of course I've considered that things may not work out, but the people here are jumping on my ass and telling me to be fatalistic already.


Ah, I didn't know she was older and someone who you've build a rapport with. Just assumed she was pretty random. Well in that case, if you guys have talked for awhile and you sense she's an overall good girl then it could work out. I'm not saying it won't work out. Just don't expect your feelings to stay the same for her say 1 or 2 months from now. That's all. You might still like her a lot but not like now. That's just the nature of things
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:OK let me get this straight. Metty lost his virginity 5 YEARS before jankinoff?

Jank is raging hard in this thread because he's realizing what a huge loser he really is.

Congrats metty.


I am usually congratulatory and have been itt, but now with this kid saying he's in love and all of that shit...just lol. in like 2 months, he's gonna be trying to figure out ways to fuck new ass and be introduced to the real red pill.

aren't you like 30? you lost your virginity to prostitutes around 25 right?
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

wow so metatron really lost his V card ?

congratz to him if it's not fake, he was one of the last guys I would have bet my money on.

Btw mety, do you still fap it to anime porn ? :mrgreen:
Escort crew
Workcel crew
Oldcel crew

PotatoFacedManlet wrote:Being nervous wasn't it, the main thing was that I was sleepy and there were lots of things that got in the way before sex which spoiled it a bit.

Also, cunnilingus was fine. We were kissing and she spread her legs, so I started giving her oral. It wasn't anything like you said, I was actually really into performing it and I intend to do it many, many more times.

Sorry son, this doesn't wash whatsoever.

You were tired? Fucking tired???! On the night when you are finally getting your intimacy dreams fulfilled, when testosterone should be pumping violently from your nuts to your guts, the moment is at hand where you have one foot in the door of normal functioning society - and you suddenly feel too tired to jizz?

Never heard that one before in all my days. Sorry if I sound hard on you, and I'm not bitter about anything - it just sounds somewhat irregular.

Oh and a small tip - only people from the 1930s use the word 'cunnilingus'. Suggest you start using 'eating from the hairy fruit bowl', 'rug-munching', or similar.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
PotatoFacedManlet wrote:Being nervous wasn't it, the main thing was that I was sleepy and there were lots of things that got in the way before sex which spoiled it a bit.

Also, cunnilingus was fine. We were kissing and she spread her legs, so I started giving her oral. It wasn't anything like you said, I was actually really into performing it and I intend to do it many, many more times.

Sorry son, this doesn't wash whatsoever.

You were tired? Fucking tired???! On the night when you are finally getting your intimacy dreams fulfilled, when testosterone should be pumping violently from your nuts to your guts, the moment is at hand where you have one foot in the door of normal functioning society - and you suddenly feel too tired to jizz?

Never heard that one before in all my days. Sorry if I sound hard on you, and I'm not bitter about anything - it just sounds somewhat irregular.

Oh and a small tip - only people from the 1930s use the word 'cunnilingus'. Suggest you start using 'eating from the hairy fruit bowl', 'rug-munching', or similar.



He likes to be very specific ;) ;) ;)



























:lol:

I can't blame him for being super attached to the girl. I know I have/would do the same thing. Although it's kind of funny given Metty's posts back on Puahate and how suicidal he was. haha. :lol: :lol:
Image

PotatoFacedManlet wrote:Well, it happened. I don't feel the need to post the whole story or prove it but it did indeed occur.

I didn't cum (I was too exhausted by that time, mentally and physically, it was also really surreal in a way because I thought it was some kind of dream or hallucination in the back of my mind, I also was very nervous) but she was really into it and it was a very positive experience for both of us. Over all sex was 8/10, would do again. Since it's even more superior you actually ejaculate I am anticipating even more fun.

I also ate her out and I fucking loved it and had no inhibitions whatsoever. It wasn't disgusting at all like most puahaters claim. The whole thing was a little awkward, though.

PS- jankinoff/SLS is a liar, I didn't talk to him at all


i had a couple of forensic experts analyze this, they confirm it's fake

1. the fbi monitors him and they would come in here and post it if he got laid
2. a virgin would cum in less than one min
3. eating her out would be reported as gross, which it always is. he would also report on the fishy smell
4. she wouldn't be into it with a virgin who doesn't even know which hole is which. it takes a few times to figure things out before she gets into it

overall 10/10 analysis, it was well worth the money
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 90 guests