powerful examples of street harassment endured by women

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I'm starting to understand where these women are coming from. Imagine having to live with these kinds of comments from ugly men? On a daily basis? Makes incel sound easy

Wow some men have very low standards

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

No woman deserve such street harassment from sub-8s. Sub 8s shouldn't even be allowed to talk to non-obese women. In fact, it should be an imprisonable offense for a sub-8 to even look at a non-obese woman.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

You're both missing the point. You're walking down a public street--NO ONE should feel comfortable approaching you with their opinion of you. If you're looking for votes or scores, taking up beauty pageants or weightlifting competitions. In public, it's NOT OK, period, to have someone "complimenting" you.

qft from feminist superstar Sandra Hamorsky

OmegaKV wrote:No woman deserve such street harassment from sub-8s. Sub 8s shouldn't even be allowed to talk to non-obese women. In fact, it should be an imprisonable offense for a sub-8 to even look at a non-obese woman.

How will people legally obtain their looks rating? From a judge?

They're only complaining cause those comments came from ugly men.
Eww face?
Know your place.

OmegaKV wrote:No woman deserve such street harassment from sub-8s. Sub 8s shouldn't even be allowed to talk to non-obese women. In fact, it should be an imprisonable offense for a sub-8 to even look at a non-obese woman.

Actually with a law permitting sub7 men (sub7 because there are very few over 8) to talk to non-fat girls we could encourage fat women to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. Its a pretty good idea.

its not like I talk to women anyway, but maybe the sheer terror of being the target of sub7 men would be enough for these women to lose their fatrolls.

sub5 breathing or saying hi - serious sexual harassment
sub8 complimenting - thats creepy, fuck off
8+ male touching her inappropriately - confident and knows what he wants

Fucking cunts

They get the attention and then complain

If I was getting positive attention from random average women on the streets, my confidence and self esteem would rise 1000x

Us sluthaters should all strive to compliment as many women as possible. How fucking narcissistic would you have to be to believe you are being 'harassed' when an unattractive guy compliments you? I would be grateful if any ugly or fat girl complimented me.

How dare these fucking cunts expect sympathy.

That's women for you. Bragging and complaining at the same time. Women are schizophrenic douches.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice