People on here make out ALL girls are sluts. Is that true?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I mean I am as a redpill as the next fucker on this website but I am going to be honest I knew plenty of women at University who were simply not sluts and no it wasn't because they were genetic disasters. Also my female cousins who are around 5 to 6/10 have average looking boyfriends and don't seem like the kind of girls that would cheat.

Don't call me bluepill or aspie because what I just said are legitimately my true observations. Surely not ALL women are sluts?
Last edited by thereturnofabulldog on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

Let's just say its like finding a specific Microbacterium in a haystack.

That's how hard it is to find a loyal girl

A woman is as loyal to you as her options. If something better comes along then you're history. Business goes to shit and you have less money? She's gone. Some hot dude wants to pump and dump her and you've just had an argument? Shes getting fucked.

Yeah these are extreme examples but as a general rule these hold true. But then i guess if you're with a girl and you get the option to fuck a girl 2 points higher than her you're probably going to do it. Loyalty is a myth.

My experience has been that this is true.

All women will cheat on their partner if the new guy is much higher smv and she thinks she can get away with it.
I have been with a girl who was engaged and she straight up told me she only wanted to fuck me because I was better looking than her fiance but that it wasn't going anywhere beyond that for us. I was of course ok with that because I didn't want anything more. If they find a guy of higher smv and think they can get away with it they will cheat, guaranteed.

If they are single then they will sloot around with as many different hot guys as they can because they have no commitments.

I'm sure somwhere there exists a woman whose self control is stronger than her biological impulses, but I can confidently say 99% of women are sloots.

All girls are sluts for the right guy - never have truer words been spoken.
For incels: "I have a boyfriend"
For hot guys: .... do i even need to explain?

LOL.A girl is only as loyal as her options.Same goes for men.
Last edited by mfz on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CaptainOCD wrote:
I have been with a girl who was engaged and she straight up told me she only wanted to fuck me because I was better looking than her fiance but that it wasn't going anywhere beyond that for us.

I'm sure somwhere there exists a woman whose self control is stronger than her biological impulses, but I can confidently say 99% of women are sloots.

The first statement here is so true, its actually a head fuck. I've fucked married women and women with boyfriends and thet pretty much said the same thing, this isnt going anywhere but im happy to fool around and fuck.

I mean shit, how many of your previous girlfriends have doent his to you and you were none the wiser? They are masters at deception as well, they'll suck 10 dicks and still kiss their kids good night and put on the best show imaginable, they should all be given Oscars!

I also agree with the 99% thing, about 1 out of 100 wont cheat but you also have to consider that maybe they have a super awesome guy and he's got massive amounts of money. but then again its not her being loyal, its her being equally selfish so she doesnt lose access to the money. she needs a ring on her finger and then she (along with the court system) OWN your ass. you fucking WATCH a woman change after she's married, it aint pretty.
Last edited by Reformation on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reformation wrote:
But then i guess if you're with a girl and you get the option to fuck a girl 2 points higher than her you're probably going to do it.

Don't have to be 2 points higher.

Unfortunately, in todays day and age, I would say 99.99% of girls are sluts. Girls really do sleep around ALOT, its not uncommon for your random 21 year old girl to have had atleast 15-20 sex partners, very often its more than so.

It disgusts me to be honest. When I was a kid I always dreamt about having a good wife and creating a great family with beautiful kids and a nice home.

Good luck finding a "good wife" today :lol:

They are master deceivers. I have met a few girls who were young and sweet yet had an astronomically high lay count. Even other women will tell you had bad other women lie.

Women sell their cunts to highest LMS bidder

So if she finds guy with better LMS than you, then she will dump you with no remorse

serialhead wrote:They are master deceivers. I have met a few girls who were young and sweet yet had an astronomically high lay count. Even other women will tell you had bad other women lie.

Exactly women hate other women, theres a reason for that! Also women never really trust other women, for obvious reasons. Women use each other to gain access to hotter guys and for something to do and not stand around alone in a club. You watch women drop each other like hot potatoes when a guy shows up, he'll if he's a good catch they'll slit each others throats for him.

The comedian Chris Rock said a great line about the difference between men and women. A man will see his buddy happy with a girl and say 'man i got to get me a girl just like that', a woman will see her girlfriend happy with a man and think i have to get THAT man'.

It comes down to this:

If you're giving her vaginal orgasms from your dick and your dick alone, then she will be loyal to you (or cheat on her bf/husband with you). if you don't (or once did, but no longer do), then game over. cya.

Although the types of girls you give vaginal orgasms to are not going to be the ones you'll be loyal to. Just saying.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

gobman3000 wrote:Gets me thinking, why don't we just hunt down fat ugly little women and make them our slaves? I mean bottom of the barrel women? They will be committing extreme hypergamy, but they'll have no other choice.

I actually did this once and recommend every incel try this atleast once. I remember I made this fat chick my fuck buddy once. She happened to worship skinny nerds. I used to say some of the most ignorant shit to her and treated her like garbage. I would never hang out with her unless she gave me head. To this day she still apologizes to me thinking that it was her fault we don't date anymore. :lol:

Everyone in here gets it. They act like loyal good girl prudes until a higher LMS male comes along. Most I would say try to get an alpha to commit and use sex to do so, but end up slutting it up because they foolishly believe the good looking player will commit to them. Girls are delusional to expect commitment from an 8+ male unless they're a legitimate 8+ female themself.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:It comes down to this:

If you're giving her vaginal orgasms from your dick and your dick alone, then she will be loyal to you (or cheat on her bf/husband with you). if you don't (or once did, but no longer do), then game over. cya.

Although the types of girls you give vaginal orgasms to are not going to be the ones you'll be loyal to. Just saying.

This is definitely a part of it. Though keep in mind frequency of orgasm is directly correlated to LMS. 8-)

Women are cunts, they all operate in a secret manner and in groups they are weird.
A woman would rather date a player who is fucking 5 women a week, than date Captain sensible with a car and house and good job.

As they get older they learn.

Only way to get a truly loyal girl would be to date a girl who is a solid 2-3 points below you in looks value, objectively. She knows she will never get another guy as good looking as you, so she is much less likely to cheat and risk it, and is more likely to treat you well. Thoughts?
ImageImage

BetaCuckold wrote:Only way to get a truly loyal girl would be to date a girl who is a solid 2-3 points below you in looks value, objectively. She knows she will never get another guy as good looking as you, so she is much less likely to cheat and risk it, and is more likely to treat you well. Thoughts?

Yeah i agree, but theres always a bigger, better dog out there. I agree, she will have a lot to lose, but thats just the rub isnt it? It's not her being loyal, its her looking out for herself. She's not going to risk losing the good guy and all the money and status that brings her over something else. Thats why she needs a ring on her finger, once that ring is on her fingers she and the court systems own you.

You could be the best guy in the world but once that ring goes on, you are now her property and she can do what the fuck she wants. Gets caught cheating? Ok divorce and half your shit please while i go suck 10 other dicks.

If you get together and she is reliant on you for her progress and luxuries.
Its a very fine line though, as a woman who can extract this from a male is usually attractive enough to get this from some place else.

I think all women will cheat given the right circumstances.
The only thing I can say is if you ever have kids, make sure she does not go out of your sight while trying for a kid. ;)

demi-human wrote:
BetaCuckold wrote:Only way to get a truly loyal girl would be to date a girl who is a solid 2-3 points below you in looks value, objectively. She knows she will never get another guy as good looking as you, so she is much less likely to cheat and risk it, and is more likely to treat you well. Thoughts?

not legit

there is no loyal women, except maybe the ultra deformed ones

This.

Date a girl three points lower than you and think you're safe!? Ha! Joke is on you buddy boy, and guy two points HIGHER than you comes along and you're toast. Girls dating up five points is possible with makeup these days. Girls become masters of deception by using that shit.

There's no such thing as loyalty in women. Only options.

Anyone who invests time or money in a woman is fucking stupid.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Women will cheat on you if they get too drunk
Women will divorce you if they get slightly bored of you
Women normally have sex with 20-100 guys before they get married
Women will fuck your brother or father on the sly if he has more LMS than you
Women leverage their looks and sex appeal to gain free things or service from men without actually giving us what we want most of the time

Does that make all women sluts and whores ?
You decide ...
And yeah .. So uh , that's my shitty advice to ya tools

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice