Did I go TOO FAR in redpiling this girl about her looks?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

OmegaKV wrote:Image



Her body looks amazing in this pic, but relatively average in all the others...

Further proof of the importance of camera angles and flattering clothing.

She's good looking but not as good looking as she thinks she is. Not like that matters anyways, most guys would fuck her.



You can't rate for shit.

She's an 8/10 retard.
Double leg lengthening in 2015 or LEAP.

*aspie = ugly crew*
*genetics are everything crew*
*white girl or death crew*
*MM nuthugger crew*
*drug dealer crew*
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)



No, guys like you are the reason this website is made fun of across teh internet for being a socially clueless autistic virgin incel masturbation hell hole with nothing remotely congruent with reality. Fuck off.

She is hot. Take your virginal mental masturbation back to your journal where it belongs so it doesn't pollute the internet.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image



PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

Verynicealpha wrote:
OmegaKV wrote:
Her right eye (eye on the left side of the pic) is pointed more downward than her left eye (eye on the right side of the pic.



only god tier dont have that trait, you should say that to women though! they spend that much time obsessing over them selfs it kicks the FUCK out of them with a comment and causes attraction.

nice, ill tell every girl im trying to bang that she has asymmetrical eyes from now on

At least 50% of chicks on amiugly are not ugly and they know it and go there only for validation

Almost all guys there are ugly/average depressed incels

That said, we should point out the flaws of all chicks there, even if they are hot, and try to lower their self esteem. No more of this whiteknighting bullshit.

Also LOL at sluts putting their pics in full makeup there

Wash off the makeup and then upload a photo bitch

What is the point of rating if she's in full makeup and without it she probably looks at least 2-3 points worse?

she is 7/10 girl, enough for her to live a comfortable and fulfilling life
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Wish I Was a Baller wrote:Image

wut


This is the real red pill, in one convenient picture.

All women have a height fetish. Can you imagine how incel that guy would be if he was a subhuman height, like 5'8"

His height literally saved his life

The wk's make me so angry, its not even funny. How can they be so dumb?!
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

gobman3000 wrote:I don't find the reason in rating a young slim woman, especially if she has a non deformed face. I mean, her value is literally infinite. You can rate her a 5/10 or a 10/10. It wouldn't matter. In real world terms, her sexual market value is 10/10, same as all young slim white women.


This.

Also statistically, 80% of women are overweight or obese. So the value of ANY nonfat young woman START AT 8/10. THIS IS MATH MOTHERFUCKERS DONT ARGUE WITH IT

if she's just average looking, she goes up to 9/10

if she's attractive, she goes up to 9.9/10

Does nobody else see that's a facematch? Look at the features of the two. Of course, she still fucks the high school quarterback on the sideline and lets her boyfriend clean up her pussy.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":
Image

Anakind wrote:Does nobody else see that's a facematch? Look at the features of the two. Of course, she still fucks the high school quarterback on the sideline and lets her boyfriend clean up her pussy.


Maybe. I don't think facematch has any causal relationship with quality of LTR, though.

gobman3000 wrote:I don't find the reason in rating a young slim woman, especially if she has a non deformed face. I mean, her value is literally infinite. You can rate her a 5/10 or a 10/10. It wouldn't matter. In real world terms, her sexual market value is 10/10, same as all young slim white women.


That's not true. There's a gradient. She has a ceiling.

Look at her boyfriend. The only good thing he has going for him is height. Her? She has a pretty face, probably nice ass, probably perky tits, and slender body. If the world was at her fingertips, she would be with a more handsome boyfriend. But she's not, for whatever reasons.

fucking lol

she's at least 4 points above that guy

if he was a manlet he would be invisible all his life

op how do you feel knowing you are invisible to a woman like this? she wouldnt even FRIEND you not even talking about a cuckold relationship. she could have found better looking beta provider, friend boyfriend and str and ons than you.

think about it before you try to irritate people light years above your league.

for fuck sake all women ITT will get worshipped in any social media app/website

I will get scared to approach them IRL, despite your observations their value is 99x higher than the average incel and this is not putting pussy on pedestal, but society already did it

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Anakind wrote:Does nobody else see that's a facematch? Look at the features of the two. Of course, she still fucks the high school quarterback on the sideline and lets her boyfriend clean up her pussy.


Maybe. I don't think facematch has any causal relationship with quality of LTR, though.


Maybe with quality on an emotional level. But probably not with sexual attraction. I guess facematched couples produce just as many cuckolds who have to eat alpha cum out of the pussy.

Image
Image
Image

http://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments ... _opinions/

She says I am the only one who notices her facial imperfections. She's not swallowing the redpill. Maybe she's just not ready to handle the truth.
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], heworu, mrz and 84 guests