Did I go TOO FAR in redpiling this girl about her looks?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Funny. But tell me more about palatal expansion ... would palatal expansion help a jaw look wider?
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

You told the ugly whore the truth. Good job. She was scum in denial about her inferiority. Now she know the truth. A+ for you young man.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

thereturnofabulldog wrote:LMAO Funny shit . But tell me more about palatal expansion ... would palatal expansion help a jaw look wider?

thereturnofabulldog wrote:Funny. But tell me more about palatal expansion ... would palatal expansion help a jaw look wider?

Yeah, if you get done before you turn 13!

Sociopath1983 wrote:
thereturnofabulldog wrote:Funny. But tell me more about palatal expansion ... would palatal expansion help a jaw look wider?

Yeah, if you get done before you turn 13!

Ah never mind then, how does palatal expansion effect the mandible though I don't see that?!

What facial asymmetries are you talking about! I don't see any in the blurry picture of hers. It does look like she has a narrow v shaped dental arc though. That doesn't cause major asymmetries though. Just a narrower face.

Sociopath1983 wrote:What facial asymmetries are you talking about!

Her right eye (eye on the left side of the pic) is pointed more downward than her left eye (eye on the right side of the pic.

OmegaKV wrote:

Her right eye (eye on the left side of the pic) is pointed more downward than her left eye (eye on the right side of the pic.

Yeah but that's not caused by her slightly narrow palate! Every human to ever live is somewhat asymmetrical.

OmegaKV wrote:

only god tier dont have that trait, you should say that to women though! they spend that much time obsessing over them selfs it kicks the FUCK out of them with a comment and causes attraction.

a little bit over 6 imo , would bang
When a woman has scholarly inclinations there is usually something wrong with her sexuality. - Friedrich Nietzsche

You're only trolling yourself giving a girl like that advice IMO. She's still going to fulfill 90% of her sexual desires even without surgeries.
Eww face?
Know your place.

Looks like the kind of hypergamous cunt that would reject me in a club. someone acid face her

this chick is cute, lol @ this spastic aspbergers indian, no wonder you are a kissless virgin

Girls there obviously don't have trouble with their looks. It's so pathetic.

All they want is validation. Its sickening

lol at these whiteknights. it's as if they think she will have sex with them if they come to her support

PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

face transplant wrote:
She is the definition of average, put her in a crowd of women her age and would she stand out? No. A 7 out of 10 would stand out.

Yeah. Average.

face transplant wrote:You didn't go too far, as a slim young mildly attractive woman her ego will be too large for your comments to do any significant damage. With all the social media worship she will receive with her whoring antics your redpill will quickly be forgotten, even the supposedly red pilled hardcore women haters in here are on her clit saying shes a 7 etc.

She is the definition of average, put her in a crowd of women her age and would she stand out? No. A 7 out of 10 would stand out.

Lol at her being average.

I would like to see what an above average girl looks like (inb4 victoria secrets model).

wut
I smoke a blunt to take the pain out
And if I wasn't high, I'd probably try to blow my brains out
I'm hopeless, they shoulda killed me as a baby
And now they got me trapped in the storm, I'm goin crazy
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice