Smoking Weed Theory

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Do you smoke weed?

yes
9
45%
no
11
55%
 
Total votes : 20




metty wrote:Why? I use WINE and DOSbox and it can run pretty much any old windows games I throw at it. You could also use a virtual machine.


Dosbox is fine for dos games, never tried wine because I keep reading things about it not being 100% free of glitches. I'm running an athentic voodoo 3 box and I play (played) a lot of obscure early win95 titles. When glide wrappers get a bit better in a couple more years I'd consider it. Plus my "modern" PC "blew up" a couple of years back and I've never really recovered. I'm married and renovating a 4 bedroom house with ensuite at the moment and enjoying it, so all my cash goes there at the moment.
Violence Crew
Masculinity Crew
Colez Biker Gang
2010 PuaHate Member

rockstar wrote:dude ive been hooked since i tried it. When i was 14.I am 19 now and love that shit. Ever since i got laid when i was 15 a few times Ive just been thinking about weed and pussy and money. Right now I just want to start getting pussy again and get my happiness back. When I was a kid they always told me to find my passion in life, and I can truly say I just want to fuck girls and smoke weed. Most of the people here are looking for love and acceptance, but me I am just looking for the high one gets from loving girls and leaving them and knowing inside your head that they will never meet a guy that fucks like you,dresses like you, walks like you. Money+pussy+weed=happiness I guarantee it.


Preaching to the converted bro, I've been living it. Weed does something to my motivation and overall aggressiveness and dominance though. I only have a good lay count due to height and being a 6 or 7 facially though.. Now I just want to be able to know I can handle myself in a fight (live in a rough town) and I can't trust myself to do that while being baked to a cream puff 24/7.. Other dudes can I know, but I can't.
PostThis post by kyra was deleted by puanewb on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm.
Reason: Request via Skype



i'll try it when edibles are sold legally at gas stations and employers stop drug testing
I Want A Girl Who Will Laugh For No One Else  When I'm Away She Puts Her Makeup On The Shelf
When I'm Away She Never Leaves The House  I Want A Girl Who Laughs For No One Else

LOL WOW most people here don't smoke no wonder gaycels are running wild.

rockstar wrote:LOL WOW most people here don't smoke no wonder gaycels are running wild.


So much inhibition on this site. You could just tell these were the kids that wouldn't go to a rated R movie when they weren't supposed to :lol:



Why the fuck would you want to be even lazier and apathetic?

Methedrone, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Heroin, MDMA etc are what you should be doing.
Image

Tyler Ballou wrote:Why the fuck would you want to be even lazier and apathetic?

Methedrone, Amphetamines, Cocaine, Heroin, MDMA etc are what you should be doing.


Okay, so how much heroin have you done this week?

Nothing wrong with doing coke,when you earn the privilege by making millions. But when you are a poor fuck doing cocaine will destroy your life.

rockstar wrote:Nothing wrong with doing coke,when you earn the privilege by making millions. But when you are a poor fuck doing cocaine will destroy your life.


You're a fucking retard. You said get a job at McDonalds, which is a job a lazy, useless weed smoker would do. Not a guy who takes uppers.

Yeah Tyler but you are too goddamn stupid to work anywhere else.

Weed is really able to stimulate appetite, medical marijuana is being successfully used to treat eating disorders and even anorexia. A friend of mine smokes regularly, about 2-3 times a week, sometimes I join him with a big pleasure, but can't say I am a heavy smoker.

laurapalmer0 wrote:Weed is really able to stimulate appetite, medical marijuana is being successfully used to treat eating disorders and even anorexia. A friend of mine smokes regularly, about 2-3 times a week, sometimes I join him with a big pleasure, but can't say I am a heavy smoker.


yes weed stimulate appetite and thirst in a great way, but also produces vomiting and it is very harmful for your mental health while you are consuming and perhaps forever
if you were stupid you will end up being totally retarded , you will not be able to remember anything or keep the concentration in something, ie don't even try to study or play chess if you are on weed

weed is also pernicious for your short-term and long-term memory, after leaving the drug it takes 3 or 4 months to return to normal state

The people who consumes regulary weed are basically genetic trash ie hippies , homeless male and female subhumans ,sub 85 retards and people who do not have the very healthy mentality

my advice for the young guys: do not even try this evil shit not even once for fun

Fabie wrote:
laurapalmer0 wrote:Weed is really able to stimulate appetite, medical marijuana is being successfully used to treat eating disorders and even anorexia. A friend of mine smokes regularly, about 2-3 times a week, sometimes I join him with a big pleasure, but can't say I am a heavy smoker.


yes weed stimulate appetite and thirst in a great way, but also produces vomiting and it is very harmful for your mental health while you are consuming and perhaps forever
if you were stupid you will end up being totally retarded , you will not be able to remember anything or keep the concentration in something, ie don't even try to study or play chess if you are on weed

weed is also pernicious for your short-term and long-term memory, after leaving the drug it takes 3 or 4 months to return to normal state

The people who consumes regulary weed are basically genetic trash ie hippies , homeless male and female subhumans ,sub 85 retards and people who do not have the very healthy mentality

my advice for the young guys: do not even try this evil shit not even once for fun


>makes fun of low iqs
>says "people who do not have the very healthy mentality"
>promotes absolute retard D.A.R.E. tier propaganda
>broken english
>special ed tier grammar

:lol:
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 89 guests