Smoking Weed Theory

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Do you smoke weed?

yes
45%
no
55%

Total votes : 20

I feel like smoking weed can sometimes help weird people become more normal how many of you guys smoke weed?

Its an ok drug. Benefits, can make you more affable and likeable in social situations. No hangover and less expensive than alchohol.
Cons, negative health affects, smell, illegal.

Hell Yeah!! :D

One of the few things that makes me Happy!!! 8-) :uzi:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SlutLove wrote:Hell Yeah!! :D

One of the few things that makes me Happy!!! 8-) :uzi:

I feel like if Eliot Rodgers had discovered weed he would of realized how good his life was compared to other peoples.

I feel like if Eliot Rodgers had discovered weed he would of realized how good his life was compared to other peoples

LOL agreed, He would be more relaxed

Image a Stoned ER!!! :shock:

Dryology wrote:Legit.

He'd also have been less stuck up and aspie around women IMO. Plus he'd get that life isn't all about being an evil dictator who slaughters women. Ever since I quit weed I've been feeling more stressed out and been feeling fucking dark for the first time in years. What does that tell you. I probably would've gone full ER by now if it wasn't for weed.

Honestly it helps me relax alot and helps me realize that atleast im not 30 in this situation, there is still time to bounce back(not alot) after college you better have some good connections made or have some good social skills and money.

This year I smoked pretty much 5-6 times a week. I'm cutting down on it though but my friends are still going @ it just as much. I just wanna have a nice summer without much of it, it makes me feel dumb and uncoordinated tbh

metty wrote:Never smoked weed. Don't really have a desire to. For some reason, I would really like to try cocaine and opiates.

Dude you will be so sick out of your mind if you start with that. Gotta start slow. Try weed, it's relatively harmless and it makes you feel extremely good. Guaranteed you'll start to feel less tense and stressed

metty wrote:
I'm already lazy as fuck. Also, it raises prolactin (which lowers libido and decreases testosterone) and appetite (I'm trying to lose weight).

I don't think marijuana is the drug for me. I really want to try cocaine though, it sounds pretty fun.

Aight. Maybe try E or MDMA too.
I haven't had cocaine so I can't really give a review lol

First time being high right now. Just two puffs. It's better than getting laid I'll tell you that

PervertedGrandpa wrote:First time being high right now. Just two puffs. It's better than getting laid I'll tell you that

2 puffs? WTF
mega mega mega lightweight
i find it hard to believe your even remotely high after 2

I've literally smoked an ounce of potent dro every week for decades. Weed has always been my vice for life, I knew it the first time I tried it at the age of 14.. I'm fuckin 32 now. Haven't smoked for over 6 months now and I can say for sure I'm a stresses out motherfucker now. I stopped because I can't be bothered chasing after the hookup, no one can ever really supply the large amounts I need so I'd rather go without than always running out and being heartbroken.

Plus it kills my already low motivation.. No way I'm lifting weights or taking care of my hygiene whilst high, fuck that. Plus I never play videogames or other beta activities when I'm straight, but as soon as I get a bag then the xbox comes out of the shed, even built a fuckin retro win98 PC to play classic games on, lol.. Then when I'm straight I think "fuck was all that about? Time to lift and get more tattoos".
Violence Crew
Masculinity Crew
Colez Biker Gang
2010 PuaHate Member

LazyLion wrote:I've literally smoked an ounce of potent dro every week for decades. Weed has always been my vice for life, I knew it the first time I tried it at the age of 14.. I'm fuckin 32 now. Haven't smoked for over 6 months now and I can say for sure I'm a stresses out motherfucker now. I stopped because I can't be bothered chasing after the hookup, no one can ever really supply the large amounts I need so I'd rather go without than always running out and being heartbroken.

Plus it kills my already low motivation.. No way I'm lifting weights or taking care of my hygiene whilst high, fuck that. Plus I never play videogames or other beta activities when I'm straight, but as soon as I get a bag then the xbox comes out of the shed, even built a fuckin retro win98 PC to play classic games on, lol.. Then when I'm straight I think "fuck was all that about? Time to lift and get more tattoos".

Dude ive been hooked since i tried it. When i was 14.I am 19 now and love that shit. Ever since i got laid when i was 15 a few times Ive just been thinking about weed and pussy and money. Right now I just want to start getting pussy again and get my happiness back. When I was a kid they always told me to find my passion in life, and I can truly say I just want to fuck girls and smoke weed. Most of the people here are looking for love and acceptance, but me I am just looking for the high one gets from loving girls and leaving them and knowing inside your head that they will never meet a guy that fucks like you,dresses like you, walks like you. Money+pussy+weed=happiness I guarantee it.

to the people that voted no, I highly recommend you try it!!! 8-)

Newcomers I guarantee it will Calm you down!!!

SlutLove wrote:to the people that voted no, I highly recommend you try it!!! 8-)

Newcomers I guarantee it will Calm you down!!!

Most people are probably too incel to find a hook up lol.

metty wrote:
I can't, because I already have inner ear damage (MDMA can have that effect and has caused hearing loss and tinnitus in some people). I really can't afford more ear problems than I already do (I would kill myself, it's hard enough not killing myself when running the faucet feels like a fucking knife piercing my ear).

Besides, I don't want drugs that make me drool and feel like a happy normalfag. I want to do shit that makes me feel like I'm the king of the fucking world, or just as though a wave of euphoria is washing over me. Basically trying to disconnect from my abysmal life temporarily.

Damn, sorry to hear that. Is there a treatment for tinnitus?

And to those that are worried about it ruining your lungs, try brownies. There even better and you get a high like non other

howdidiwinduphere wrote:And to those that are worried about it ruining your lungs, try brownies. There even better and you get a high like non other

Weed doesn't fuck your lungs at all. When you smoke a cig you feel it burning your lungs, but weed is pretty good for the lungs as long as you get dank.

rockstar wrote:Weed doesn't fuck your lungs at all. When you smoke a cig you feel it burning your lungs, but weed is pretty good for the lungs as long as you get dank.

Dude smoke is never good

howdidiwinduphere wrote:Dude smoke is never good

Shit its a risk I am willing to take,the benefits are too good to pass up on.

yup two puffs is all it took. 3 now laced oth tobacco and holy crap. I feel bad supporting the war on drugs

PervertedGrandpa wrote:First time being high right now. Just two puffs. It's better than getting laid I'll tell you that

Legit Post!!!

Smoking Weed >> Getting Laid

yup two puffs is all it took. 3 now laced oth tobacco and holy crap. I feel bad supporting the war on drugs

LOL Newbie Effects :lol:

metty wrote:
So, you're saying that inhaling fumes from plants for years is fine for your lungs? Yeah, ok.

420blazitfaggot, weed cures cancer.

This is why women don't like you. Your aspergers tendencies make you too close minded to ever stand a chance of pretending to be normal. Don't you understand that normal people smoke and the more isolated you become from normal people the harder it is going to get for you to get laid?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice