NEVER GET MARRIED (CONFESSIONS FROM WOMEN)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Realized son remembers my affair with another man when he was small. He said he remembers i was much more happy back then. mom fail

I have been a mom for 25 years. Sick to death of being Mom. And I still have 10 years to go

I hate watching my (good) kids put up with their rude step siblings. I fantasize my kids beating the **** out of them, but I raised them to be nice. One good beating would do the trick.....

Our sex used to be so hot and daily...now it's obligatory every two weeks of "can I do you?" No wonder I dream of other guys
Haven't had sex with DH for over 2 years (his choice) I've started having cyber fun with an old school friend and I really want to meet up with him and let him f**k my brains out

2 of my kids have severe additional needs and a lot of the time i resent them for making life so hard for my other 2. If i could go back in time i wouldn't have kids

I'd rather lie in bed and fantasize about hot, nasty sex than get my man to to the job. He can't. I know for a fact the one day I will cheat on him.

I have ****ed my boss, manager, our CPA, and they love me, don't know about each other, but I am not advancing....I feel like such a whore....

Id told my husband that if he didn't come home last night I was taking our daughter and leaving. He didn't come home.

Can not wait till my children (22mths and 6mths) are playing together so I don't have to bother anymore.

I work with a guy who is at least 10 yrs younger than me and I'm almost certain he's gay. He's ****ing hot!! I fantasize about him ****ing me so hard in the ass. I'm married with two kids. I'm lame

I am emotionally abusing my husband and don't know how to stop. I'm doing to him exactly what my mom did to me (and I always swore I'd never do to DD- kept that promise but oh my poor hubby.)
Last edited by ダークホール on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Can not wait till my children (22mths and 6mths) are playing together so I don't have to bother anymore.

This one made me cry.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

What about the lame ass husbands that can't fuck them properly?

Why is he getting fat as fuck? As a man, if you let yourself go, your a pathetic fool that deserves to get cheated on. They all sound like betas - working 12 hours a day to "support their family."

Asides from that, the women talking about not wanting their kids are vile.

datingisstupid wrote:What about the lame ass husbands that can't fuck them properly?

Why is he getting fat as fuck? As a man, if you let yourself go, your a pathetic fool that deserves to get cheated on. They all sound like betas - working 12 hours a day to "support their family."

yeah, i've seen the most fucked up things with kids and parents not really wanting them. it's sick.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

datingisstupid wrote:What about the lame ass husbands that can't fuck them properly?

oh shut the fuck up they were brainwashed into a "normal " life, this is why i say fuck whats considered "normal" "normal" is insanity, its bullshit.

incel scum wrote:are these from reddit

Reason #424 why this forum is shit compared to the old forum: People don't link their quotes/points/sources.

If you aren't going to post the link in the original post, then just make shit up, post it and don't even link it even in the second post (scarymommy.com).

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice