I'm a male model - ask me questions

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Tweet "I'm a faggot kike" to prove you're real.
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/



PostThis post by poobear was deleted by puanewb on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:48 am.
Reason: Malicious spam; deliberating crashing other people's computers
PostThis post by poobear was deleted by puanewb on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:48 am.
Reason: Malicious spam; deliberating crashing other people's computers



PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

How easily to you get sex?
Can you go into a club and and get approached by women?
Have you always been a womanizer in your life?

If you want to sleep with a woman. do you need any "game" "conversation skills" and personality or will the women just jump on your dick because of your looks alone?

Do other men envy you?

Do you live life on god mode?

How often are women turning their heads when you walk in your city?
How many times do you get approached?

Would you say that your looks matter much?

How easily can you steal someones girlfriend?

Are you better then women then anyone you know? or do you know some guys who might be slightly less attractive then you but do better with women? do you think things like confidence /game/personality matter to women at all??
PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM



PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)
PostThis post by kyra was deleted by puanewb on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm.
Reason: Request via Skype
PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

lol even I look better than OP with a haircut and I'm running the feminine game
PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Very narrow face, long midface, plain ugly lower third.
You're also very plain looking and ethnic.
I'd doubt you model if I ever saw you in person
PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by poobear was deleted by puanewb on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:48 am.
Reason: Malicious spam; deliberating crashing other people's computers

eliranb123 wrote:
TysonBallou wrote:also, what is your life like? Share with us the average experience when you walk down the road?
whats your Laycount like?


Used to have lots of sex but not anymore. Trust me, its not as fun as you think. You get used to it and it ruins you when women act so fuckd up with you. Its like they want your genes, not you. Many are robotic.

One example:


Girl called me shallow, ugly, gay, etc etc but (I do this a lot) I pretended to like her after the argument, and only a few minutes later she wanted sex.


No it's not, every male models are blue pilled, they wouldn't spout that kind of misogynistic mentality.

stop this conversation until someone verifies him

otherwise it's just a fake account

Were u a slayer im hs?
What age did u lose ur v?
Image
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this
PostThis post by SlayerHater was deleted by puanewb on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by SlayerHater was deleted by puanewb on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM

if you don't want to tweet shit, post a picture holding a spoon in one hand and a fork in the other

easy enough

let's see you do it

post a pic or video of you holding a paper with your username written on it
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 110 guests