[nutrition] IS PROTEIN A SCAM????!!!!!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

okay you lazy fucks here it comes, his comments:

You're not right, and the points I made are correct. You're just busting my balls, and you're pissing me the fuck off. I'll address all your points so you can shut the fuck up, then I will block you from this channel.
First, I don't give a fuck if vegans get protein from other sources besides meat. As I'm going to mention later, if you eat nothing but brown rice, you will still get all your protein requirements for the day, so we can throw that argument out the window. Find me someone who is eating 3000+ calories that is lacking protein. It's im-fucking possible.
Next, I never said that Chinese only eat rice. What I did say is that it is a huge part of their diet, and high protein is not part of that. I also said that EVEN IF YOU WERE TO THEORETICALLY HAVE ONLY BROWN RICE, YOU WOULD STILL GET ALL YOUR PROTEIN FOR THE DAY. You would be right at the 100 mark. So it doesn't matter that chinese eat other sources of food, because the carbs themselves satisfy all the protein requirements in the first place. And so what if they add dumplings and shit, it's not like they're eating ultra high protein diets to begin with. Adding 1 dumpling to your diet will fix up that "last" bit of protein that you "might" be missing.
Lastly, I never said that protein was your energy source. I said that without carbs, you won't have the energy to lift weights in the gym in the first place, which defeats the purpose of having protein to "rebuild" those muscles in the first place. How can you rebuild something that you never built? The muscles are nearly 60% glycogen, and if you have no fucking carbs in your diet, you will never lift maximal amounts of weight. And the amount of protein that you need is so miniscual that ANYONE can rebuild their muscles even with the shittiest diet. 0.8g of protein per KILOGRAM of bodyweight is all you need to put on crazy amounts of muscle. That's why I only eat 100 grams a day, yet I'm stronger than ALL YOU CUNTS, and saving my money at the same time.

Next time you open up your god damn mouth, know what the fuck you're talking about. Just because I swear doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated. I read a 500 page book every single week, and I study exercise science and nutritional science.

Have a nice fucking day.

-Alex

Firstly, the ketogenic diet doesn't provide ANY additional fat loss. It comes down to calories in versus calories out, and that's how it's always been; you can't change that. This fad diet was designed for people to buy expensive meats and protein poweders, because let me tell you that it's not cheap. Want to know how to lose fat? Go in a 10% caloric deficit, and eat whatever you want. Voila, I just debunked 99% of all fad diets.
Next, the carbs before and after your workout has been debunked as well. It does not results in increased protein synthesis, nor does it give you an "anabolic effect" That's just more bullshit so that people can sell you special pre-workouts, and post workout supplements like "fast acting carbs", BCAAs, and other protein shakes.
If you notice the similarity of these two cases, you will see that both causes are related to money. Ain't that funny?

You should have carbs in all your meals, not just before your workouts. Also, you gotta consider the food that you ate the day before. It's highly unlikely that you're fully depleted, so I wouldn't worry about this. It doesn't hurt to have carbs before you train, and in fact it can give you that last bit of energy that you might have needed. Do it if you want, it's all up to you bro.

Tren is fucking stupid. If you knew me well you would know that I'm anti-steroid.
And what I'm saying isn't bullshit, it comes from REAL nutritional science.
I'm going to cite a quote from a book "The Science Of Nutrition"
"Contrary to popular belief, most Americans, including inactive people
and athletes, already consume more than twice the RDA for protein.
For healthy individuals, evidence does not support eating
more than two times the RDA for protein to increase strength, build
muscle, or improve athletic performance. In fact, eating more protein
as food or supplements or taking individual amino acid supplements
does not cause muscles to become bigger or stronger.
Only regular strength training can achieve these goals. By eating a
balanced diet and consuming a variety of foods, both inactive and
active people can easily meet their protein requirements."
Are you aware that EVERY SINGLE ATHLETE IN THE WORLD THAT IS DOING WELL IS NOT HAVING HIGH AMOUNTS OF PROTEIN?
Why? Because it's been proven that satiation is all you get from a high protein diet. It doesn't help you build additional muscle mass.
Funny how the bodybuilding world is the only place that condones such high levels of protein. Is it also a coincidence that they are the founder of protein supplements? Use your fucking brain.

I'm an ignorant bastard?
How about you tell that to nutritional scientists?
"If you’re active, does this
mean you should add more protein
to your diet? Not necessarily.
Contrary to popular belief, most
Americans, including inactive people
and athletes, already consume
more than twice the RDA for protein.
For healthy individuals, evidence
does not support eating
more than two times the RDA for
protein to increase strength, build
muscle, or improve athletic performance.
In fact, eating more protein
as food or supplements or
taking individual amino acid supplements
does not cause muscles
to become bigger or stronger.
Only regular strength training can
achieve these goals. By eating a
balanced diet and consuming a
variety of foods, both inactive and
active people can easily meet
their protein requirements."
Case closed.

Do you expect us to read all that?
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

you simply dont need the protein levels claimed by these bbing pros

Yeah protein as miracle substance is a scam, with the only time you have to really be concerned is if you're on a calorie deficit.

It is however satiating, so if you're trying to drop pounds eating more protein and less carbs will probably be easier to stick to your calorie goals.

Anakind wrote:Do you expect us to read all that?

He is a rager at heart. Posts like this always read extremely well.

admin wrote:Here is a great article refuting high protein intakes:

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myt ... ybuilders/

Amazing artice, surprising how many studies there were on that, lol.

The only people that may actually need more protein than 0.82g/lb are people with unusually high levels of anabolic hormones. Androgen or growth hormone users definitely fall into this category, but I don’t exclude the possibility that some adolescents do too. If you reach peak testosterone production while still growing (in height), your unusually high levels of growth hormone and testosterone might increase your protein requirements. Or not. There’s no research to support it. Those rare individuals with amazing bodybuilding genetics could also qualify, but unless your father happens to be a silverback gorilla, you are most likely just like other humans in this regard.

This is also interesting. So the whole supplement industry is FOR ROIDERS.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice