Being a boyfriend doesn't fucking matter

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Boyfriend = beta cuckold by definition

ONS is where it's at

True slayers are wetting pussy left and right, but they NEVER commit to a cunt. They just pump and dump them. Sometimes if the cunt is lucky, she will get fucked more than once.

Cunts know this, and they know they don't stand a chance securing a slayer for LTR, so they get into asexual (or barely sexual) LTR's with beta handbags, but secretly they still lust after slayers and are getting fucked by them at parties.

legit brah, legit as fuk
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

100% truth serum right here!

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

RodgerRabbit wrote:Legit. Just look at that ihatemen.org website where women only ever complain about slayers railing & bailing them. You never ever hear them complain about LTR boyfriends or husbands, because they're not worth shit to them.

This

RodgerRabbit wrote:Legit. Just look at that ihatemen.org website where women only ever complain about slayers railing & bailing them. You never ever hear them complain about LTR boyfriends or husbands, because they're not worth shit to them.

lol, I love this forum.

So much truth.

Slayers only commit to a cunt when their prime is ending (which for true slayers happens no sooner than mid to late 30's)

They then marry a cunt who will be a total MILF, and they both make next generation of slayers

Women are getting pumped and dumped, then they cry for some time, but they STILL pursue the slayers even though they know they will get pumped and dumped again

Just look at any of the books that all women read. They find a good looking asshole, get used and abused by him, but eventually lock him down, "THE END." I repeat once they tame the slayer "THE END" the fantasy is over.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice