is puahate coming back anytime soon? I can't stand the faggo

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I can't stand the faggotry here.

8million of posts from sensei, you get to see that retarded ugly zyzz morph every scroll, endless mental masturbation from a bipolar virgin who nobody even gave a shit about on puahate, and who finally found his niche by being a mod here, finally the pains of a living go away as you get to feel the "power" lol.

Good thing at least there is evilvalle

haha too legit.

btw how do you feel about bbc?

I literally can't stop laughing at OP. :lol: :lol: Hilarious shit. How long have you been preparing for this?

sensei wrote:Did you read my Official Statement yet?

already going on power trip are we?

What about your official statement? You mean the wonderful work of art that you are not like Elliot Rodger?

Actually, that's an official disclaimer in the name of the whole site, everybody here agrees with it.

Sean Teixeira wrote:I don't know what to say , man. You're zyzz avatar looks disturbing :lol: :lol:

It looks like a monkey.

Could you at least please put the original Zyzz in your pic, or anything less retarded

Very few on this forum have ever seen tits IRL. Says it all really.

Aspie Central.

sensei wrote:Actually, that's an official disclaimer in the name of the whole site, everybody here agrees with it.

so what? I agree too. Puahate has always been only laughs for me + looks advice.

Also, thinking that ER had anything to do with puahate is extremely retarded. Just because he had 60 (60!) posts on puahate, people tell him he is "a member" lol, a member of an internet forum where everyone can register in. Really makes you think how much people are low iq.

sensei wrote:POWER

DAT AVI

ZYZZ MK2 ULTRA DOM

Original looks 1000 times better and more masculine too.

Proves how long faces are more masculine and short faces are neotenous

Sean Teixeira wrote:@nemesis the original zyzz has beta eyes of peace but Sensei avatar has good eyes but looks weird overall.
and average midface is legit. I have compact midface and i look like shit.

don't get fooled by the mental mast. on beta eyes that you read on puahate. Eyes are a racial and universal trait. You'll find women with deep "masculine" eyes who look good and you'll find men like zyzz with "beta" eyes who look good.

Just look at your O'Pry gif. He may have straight eyebrows but you can see that his eyes still look gay as fuck

Dryology wrote:sensei is a great poster. I never really noticed him on PUAhate but he legit brings the lolz here. That thread yesterday about his gym session was classic. One of my favourites on the whole site.

and who were you on puahate instead?

It's like there are two new IcedEarths here

Dryology wrote:sensei is a great poster. I never really noticed him on PUAhate but he legit brings the lolz here. That thread yesterday about his gym session was classic. One of my favourites on the whole site.

Bro... all the threads about GHB and Swedish prisontime... My feels are hurt.

B-B- wrote:Fuck off then.
Are you chincel?
You seem to have a similar amount of resentment.

PRetty sure this is chincel or autismal/chinpoko.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
PRetty sure this is chincel or autismal/chinpoko.

just.. nemesis.. faggot

SupportLocalSluts wrote:I'm talking about sensei or whoever the fuck runs this mess.

I heard it was Brian Peppers the gay pedo who founded this forum

Oh god, wtf @ slayer Gandhi.

Nemesis: Admin certainly posts like Brian Peppers. It would also explain why this forum seemed so aspie from the very beginning.

maleaesthetics looks a lot better( eaiser to read, easier on the eye) and is devoid of all the CP MRA BP faggotry that goes on here. Only problem is that it's dead. Posters more concerned with looks should migrate over there.

Gandys hooknose wrote:maleaesthetics looks a lot better( eaiser to read, easier on the eye) and is devoid of all the CP MRA BP faggotry that goes on here. Only problem is that it's dead. Posters more concerned with looks should migrate over there.

When forums start to fracture like this, it basically means the community is about to die. We were about 60 users max. Not enough to populate two forums.

It's over.

Sean, I made a BP.com profile using DOM GANDY MORPH, and one 39 y.o. MILF wrote to me

"hey cutie ;-)"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
When forums start to fracture like this, it basically means the community is about to die. We were about 60 users max. Not enough to populate two forums.

It's over.

Honestly I feel the same way. Back when PUAhate was still up I used to refresh the page every minute or so to see what's new. But now I don't even feel like opening any of the new threads, really . Just everything about PUAhate was better. A lot of the good posters are missing too.

It's over.

Sean Teixeira wrote:

what a fucking slayer
Next

Return to Shitty Advice