We are all going to die one day. Does it scare you?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I don't usually like mentally masturbating to this degree. But with the outbreak of Ebola it got me thinking human life is fragile as fuck, we could die at any point. Does death scare you?
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

thereturnofabulldog wrote:
johnmace wrote:Retard what do you have to lose

So it doesn't scare you?

No.

How can one be afraid of death, when one does not have a life worth living?

Why Always Me? wrote:Call yourself a Bulldog ?

Pull yourself together man!

i have realised I do not fear death as much as I did when I was a kid, not to say I embrace it but I definitely give much less of a fuck now

handsome_leo wrote:How can one be afraid of death, when one does not have a life worth living?

So why don't you do the good deed

it scares me slightly when i think of it

and i think when i will get old i will acquire every possible mental disorder and issue you can have
there will be so many fucked up feels

there is literally no point living 60+

handsome_leo wrote:How can one be afraid of death, when one does not have a life worth living?

Good question. I have thought a lot about it. Simply, I don't think people kill themselves on a whim. If life is not better than death, and since you are alive, you should keep living. People that kill themselves want to gain something from it. There's nothing to gain.

handsome_leo wrote:

Good question. I have thought a lot about it. Simply, I don't think people kill themselves on a whim. If life is not better than death, and since you are alive, you should keep living. People that kill themselves want to gain something from it. There's nothing to gain.

How old are you

handsome_leo wrote:

How old are you

What? Is it not mature?

handsome_leo wrote:
How old are you

What? Is it not mature?

No i'm just interested in what makes you think you have nothing to live for if you're 30+ and incel it is very understandable.

handsome_leo wrote:
What? Is it not mature?

No i'm just interested in what makes you think you have nothing to live for if you're 30+ and incel it is very understandable.

Dunno. I'm young though. It's probably a series of things, circumstance, T levels, etc, etc. If I was handsome and fucking a girls like (below) every night, I might have never have experiences that make me think how I do.

Bring it on.
When you dig my grave, could you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain

I am not going to die.

I am going to visit aubrey de grey
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

RodgerRabbit wrote:I'm not afraid of death itself, but I am afraid of suffering and aging. So I hope I die young, and I hope it will be painless.

This, I am concerned about this ebola outbreak since its a very painful way to die. I wouldn't mind being hit by a car or shot, etc.

It used to scare me, now I say who gives a fuck I'm ready to go. Unless you're living like justin bieber life isn't worth it.
It all has to come to this.

Anyone who says they're not scared of death is full of shit.
Not that it might not be true. It could be. The thing is you'll never know until you're actually facing death. When it's up close and personal. When it's real.

I bet lots of you guys would rethink your deathwish if you got a cancer diagnosis tomorrow. Or a gun pointed at your head with the trigger being squeezed. Or a bus that just ran a red light as you're crossing.

Until you actually face that moment, you're all just full of shit.

Why would I be scared to die?

I welcome it. It couldnt come soon enough.

Nothing would make me happier than dying.

If I sat in front of a doctor and he told me I had terminal cancer, and that I had two months left, that would be the happiest time of news of my 2 decade long life.

I really think the happiest I'll ever be will be the exact moment I feel myself slip away into a coma.

Thank the fucking heavens this will end some day. Within this decade preferrably.

lol, scare me?

I wished everyday I was finally dead.

The only time I feel slightly happy is when I daydream of my suicide.

No more pain.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice