Do mothers teach their daughters techniques of deceiving men

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

?

Seriously, they MUST be teaching them the techniques of deceiving beta males to keep the control over them

All females act the same and say the same bluepill (looks doesn't matter etc.) shit to keep men deluded and think that women are innocent, noble and angelic beings.

They must have some common source of that knowledge.

It's like females have some secret union against men.

Count Fagula wrote:?

Seriously, they MUST be teaching them the techniques of deceiving beta males to keep the control over them

All females act the same and say the same bluepill (looks doesn't matter etc.) shit to keep men deluded and think that women are innocent, noble and angelic beings.

In a sense yes, but its never that explicit. But yeah mothers will tell their daughters stuff about not giving up sex too easily, but girls learn at a very early age that they have power over men and over natural selection have become very adept manipulators and liars. So a huge portion of it is instinctual but trust me, they compare notes with their girlfriends and occasionally their mothers. Depends on the individual but i would say its more instinct and learned behaviour and comparing notes with their peer group.

Reformation wrote:
Count Fagula wrote:?

In a sense yes, but its never that explicit. But yeah mothers will tell their daughters stuff about not giving up sex too easily, but girls learn at a very early age that they have power over men and over natural selection have become very adept manipulators and liars. So a huge portion of it is instinctual but trust me, they compare notes with their girlfriends and occasionally their mothers. Depends on the individual but i would say its more instinct and learned behaviour and comparing notes with their peer group.

this!!!
mothers or aunts always give ''seduction tips'', or ''old school rules of love'' :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Reformation wrote:In a sense yes, but its never that explicit. But yeah mothers will tell their daughters stuff about not giving up sex too easily, but girls learn at a very early age that they have power over men and over natural selection have become very adept manipulators and liars. So a huge portion of it is instinctual but trust me, they compare notes with their girlfriends and occasionally their mothers. Depends on the individual but i would say its more instinct and learned behaviour and comparing notes with their peer group.

Agreed.

What they learn appears to be principally from peers, and from a young age they learn a lot of manipulative tactics, playing 'hard to get' and general aloofishness towards males who are not 'cool' (later, this will be equivalent to men who they find sub-8). Even in school, girls maraud in packs of gaggling attention-seekers, appearing to walk by the lads playing football all nonchalantly and disinterested; but knowing that the boys will register their presence and immediately act more 'macho' to impress.

Something I find girls seem to learn really early is the tactic of feigning stupidity or idiocy to get a group of men attentive. For example, a popular girl who is pretending to be crap at maths, turning around to the table of boys behind her, acting all thick and clueless for some significant attention. This carries on into adulthood - I've seen countless women in clubs and bars, deliberately pretending to not understand music lyrics, how to play pool or what is happening in sport on TV to get a load of competing males baying for her approval.

Don't forget as well that girls have a much greater propensity to gather and talk endlessly about boys they like, implicitly swapping techniques for manipulation and general shitcuntery.

In fact, demonstrating cuntitude comes so easy to girls and women, part of me wonders if it is an inherent, born trait amongst females.

Good, well-adjusted straightforward girls tend to have an amazing relationship with a father who is loving but firm, and respected by his wife. Not always but most of the time. If the Dad is a distant beta cuckold that his wife finds contemptible, then watch out.

Whorebitches on the other hand almost universally despise their Dads or find them pathetic. Often it's not even the poor bastard's fault, but his daughter will never stop railing against him no matter how hard he worked or how much he sacrificed. There will never be any gratitude. Stay the fuck away from these wildebeests.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:What they learn appears to be principally from peers, and from a young age they learn a lot of manipulative tactics, playing 'hard to get' and general aloofishness towards males who are not 'cool' (later, this will be equivalent to men who they find sub-8). Even in school, girls maraud in packs of gaggling attention-seekers, appearing to walk by the lads playing football all nonchalantly and disinterested; but knowing that the boys will register their presence and immediately act more 'macho' to impress.

Something I find girls seem to learn really early is the tactic of feigning stupidity or idiocy to get a group of men attentive. For example, a popular girl who is pretending to be crap at maths, turning around to the table of boys behind her, acting all thick and clueless for some significant attention. This carries on into adulthood - I've seen countless women in clubs and bars, deliberately pretending to not understand music lyrics, how to play pool or what is happening in sport on TV to get a load of competing males baying for her approval.

Don't forget as well that girls have a much greater propensity to gather and talk endlessly about boys they like, implicitly swapping techniques for manipulation and general shitcuntery.

In fact, demonstrating cuntitude comes so easy to girls and women, part of me wonders if it is an inherent, born trait amongst females.

LOL yeah exactly, good post. Made me chuckle a lot, the truth is often funny.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:What they learn appears to be principally from peers, and from a young age they learn a lot of manipulative tactics, playing 'hard to get' and general aloofishness towards males who are not 'cool' (later, this will be equivalent to men who they find sub-8). Even in school, girls maraud in packs of gaggling attention-seekers, appearing to walk by the lads playing football all nonchalantly and disinterested; but knowing that the boys will register their presence and immediately act more 'macho' to impress.

LOL yeah exactly, good post. Made me chuckle a lot, the truth is often funny.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice