Women will dump their current boyfriend with NO REMORSE when

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

...they meet a better LMS male who's interested in them

They won't even think back

They are basically selling themselves to the highest LMS bidder
Last edited by Count Fagula on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Correct, they're nothing more than primitive whores that use sex for trinkets and money.

I legit have no doubt in my mind that they do this.

If any high lms dude not even celeb status came in the room and starting chatting that slut would such his dick right there and then.

She will come back home and kiss you too.

I swear if I caught a slut kissing me and I found out she sucked another guys dick I would get a pan and slap her across her face.
Get bleach and wash that whore mouth.

Not only did u suck a dudes cock but had the audacity to kiss me with your cockbreath.

This guy I knew always told me how he got girls numbers with boyfriends. He is 21. Male model masculine hunk. I'd rate him a 9. He gets girls from all ranges cheating on their boyfriend or at least tempting to. He once got this 32 year old's number who worked at a very established law firm, had her own condo, made 150K a year and had a bf. He hooked up with her. He has told me so many stories of going to vegas and fucking girls who had boyfriends. Don't even try dating a party girl unless you are 8+

notaslayer wrote:This guy I knew always told me how he got girls numbers with boyfriends. He is 21. Male model masculine hunk. I'd rate him a 9. He gets girls from all ranges cheating on their boyfriend or at least tempting to. He once got this 32 year old's number who worked at a very established law firm, had her own condo, made 150K a year and had a bf. He hooked up with her. He has told me so many stories of going to vegas and fucking girls who had boyfriends. Don't even try dating a party girl unless you are 8+

I also have a slayer friend that used to be a professional athlete (not known at all so no celeb effect here) and he has fucked WELL over 250 girls and a huge portion of them had boyfriends. A good number were married as well.

His opinion of women is very low because he sees the worst of them. One woman also invited him over when her husband was out and sucked his dick in front of her little child, the child was like 1 year old i think. Nice and classy there lady...

Reformation wrote:
notaslayer wrote:This guy I knew always told me how he got girls numbers with boyfriends. He is 21. Male model masculine hunk. I'd rate him a 9. He gets girls from all ranges cheating on their boyfriend or at least tempting to. He once got this 32 year old's number who worked at a very established law firm, had her own condo, made 150K a year and had a bf. He hooked up with her. He has told me so many stories of going to vegas and fucking girls who had boyfriends. Don't even try dating a party girl unless you are 8+

I also have a slayer friend that used to be a professional athlete (not known at all so no celeb effect here) and he has fucked WELL over 250 girls and a huge portion of them had boyfriends. A good number were married as well.

His opinion of women is very low because he sees the worst of them. One woman also invited him over when her husband was out and sucked his dick in front of her little child, the child was like 1 year old i think. Nice and classy there lady...

Fucking insane. It's absolutely insane how the top percent of males get any female they want while decent guys will STRUGGLE just to get a girlfriend or be successful with women. My friend has 100 kills and it blows my mind on how easy it is for him. No one truly understands female hypergamy. Put the 3 best looking guys you know in a room out of everyone you have been friends with or associated with and they have likely fucked more girls then 90% of the guys put together that you know (I know 2 guys with over 150 kills and my one friend with 100 kills = 350 women). That is more then probably all my male friends combined. Include dozens of acquaintances as well.

notaslayer wrote:
Fucking insane. It's absolutely insane how the top percent of males get any female they want while decent guys will STRUGGLE just to get a girlfriend or be successful with women. My friend has 100 kills and it blows my mind on how easy it is for him. No one truly understands female hypergamy. Put the 3 best looking guys you know in a room out of everyone you have been friends with or associated with and they have likely fucked more girls then 90% of the guys put together that you know (I know 2 guys with over 150 kills and my one friend with 100 kills = 350 women). That is more then probably all my male friends combined. Include dozens of acquaintances as well.

Yeah its ridiculous isnt it? He has 2 other slayer friends and they've fucked nearly 1000 women between them. He's also quite deluded though, he thinks its his 'mad game brah' that does it and the fact he's got such a great personality. Erm no its because you're 8.5 or a 9 out of 10 and they've already decided they're going to fuck you. All you have to do is not tell them you're a pedophile and you're going to fuck her. I've listened to him and to be honest, id say his 'skills' with women arent even that good. He's confident etc but theres nothing special going on here. I guess the 1 really positive thing he communicates is that he doesnt give a FUCK about her and she can walk away at any moment because he'll just fuck someone else. That does come across when he's talking to them, so who knows?!

But ive seen women actually come up to him in a club or bar, talk to him for 2 mins and then kiss him, they did all the work! He also fucks a lot from online dating, he's guy and he's getting multiple messages a day from hot women. Its insane and also quite depressing!
Last edited by Reformation on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

These guys hooking up with girls with BFs or married are pretty low themselves. They could get a good looking GF but instead they want to make it impossible for anyone to have a loyal GF or wife. They both should be put in concentration camps.

Reformation wrote:
notaslayer wrote:

Yeah its ridiculous isnt it? He has 2 other slayer friends and they've fucked nearly 1000 women between them. He's also quite deluded though, he thinks its his 'mad game brah' that does it and the fact he's got such a great personality. Erm no its because you're 8.5 or a 9 out of 10 and they've already decided they're going to fuck you. All you have to do is not tell them you're a pedophile and you're going to fuck her. I've listened to him and to be honest, id say his 'skills' with women arent even that good. He's confident etc but theres nothing special going on here. I guess the 1 really positive thing he communicates is that he doesnt give a FUCK about her and she can walk away at any moment because he'll just fuck someone else. That does come across when he's talking to them, so who knows?!

But ive seen women actually come up to him in a club or bar, talk to him for 2 mins and then kiss him, they did all the work! He also fucks a lot from online dating, he's guy and he's getting multiple messages a day from hot women. Its insane and also quite depressing!

If these guys would just get a 9 GF and be monogamous, it would literally end inceldom and female hypergamy overnight. All women and a small percentage good looking promiscuous men are collaborating to make female hypergamy and inceldom possible

rejectionartist wrote:
If these guys would just get a 9 GF and be monogamous, it would literally end inceldom and female hypergamy overnight. All women and a small percentage good looking promiscuous men are collaborating to make female hypergamy and inceldom possible

The problem is he's addicted to it, he's a complete validation whore and its a bit sad in a way as he's trapped by it and he doesnt see at all. He cant be with 1 woman for more than a few days or weeks until he's chasing the next validation hit. I've known him be fucking 5 girls at the same time and thinking its funny to juggle them and not take them to the same places and not get caught, its like a big game to him that enjoys manipulating girls and toying with them.

As i say its very validation seeking behavior and he can get away with it being very good looking and women are all over him.

Reformation wrote:

This happened.

Reformation wrote:
rejectionartist wrote:

The problem is he's addicted to it, he's a complete validation whore and its a bit sad in a way as he's trapped by it and he doesnt see at all. He cant be with 1 woman for more than a few days or weeks until he's chasing the next validation hit. I've known him be fucking 5 girls at the same time and thinking its funny to juggle them and not take them to the same places and not get caught, its like a big game to him that enjoys manipulating girls and toying with them.

As i say its very validation seeking behavior and he can get away with it being very good looking and women are all over him.

This happened.

Reformation wrote:
notaslayer wrote:

this happened.

notaslayer wrote:
Reformation wrote:

this happened.

mfz wrote:
This happened.

Wow do you seriously think im making this up? Im a grown man and i have better things to do than make up internet stories, just because you cant wrap your little mind around it, doesnt mean it isnt true.

Reformation wrote:

this happened.

this happened.

Reformation wrote:
Im a grown man and i have better things to do.

this happened.

I had my first experience of that when I was around 19. I went traveling for two weeks and when I came back my girlfriend was in a relationship with my "friend". That was the first lesson I learned about the nature of whimminz.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
It's a bit of a strange lifestyle. I know a guy like this. While he is attractive to women, he has NOTHING going on in his life other than chasing pussy.

I think the smart attractive guys settle down with one hottie.

Agreed, his life is very odd. On the face of it his life seems ideal, put you peel away the surface layer and its actually very dysfunctional, as is he in a lot of ways.

But women are drawn to the drama of it all like moths to the flame, they soon get tired of his bullshit but theres always a steady stream of new sluts to take their place.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice