Girl tells other girls to find a beta provider

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

at least the bitches are shamelessly open and honest about this. at least they are trying to trick retarded beta men anymore under the guise of "love and romance". with these whores, with ALL women, it's all about money and what you can provide.

Beta provider game works well in non-western countries and 3rd world countries. You don't even have to legally marry her, she just has to THINK you can be a good beta provider and she will put out for you.

PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

face transplant wrote:
notaslayer wrote:
It shows the power of make up.You think this bitch would be even mildy attractive without make up? Hell no.Men are naturally more attractive then women. All those women are just caked out average looking girls

I wish it was socially acceptable for men to wear makeup, skin is so fuking important to both genders. Women that don't wear make up are invisible, i remember back in HS when some girls were nobodies and all of a sudden went to high status, high value instantly when they started using it.

Men wearing makeup would cut hypergamy in half.

not really cause men are not supposed to have perfect female skin

there's a difference between female and male skin

david wrote:
face transplant wrote:I wish it was socially acceptable for men to wear makeup, skin is so fuking important to both genders. Women that don't wear make up are invisible, i remember back in HS when some girls were nobodies and all of a sudden went to high status, high value instantly when they started using it.

not really cause men are not supposed to have perfect female skin

there's a difference between female and male skin

my skin is pretty much flawless, not sure would it count as female skin though. only wash my face with water

face transplant wrote:
notaslayer wrote:
It shows the power of make up.You think this bitch would be even mildy attractive without make up? Hell no.Men are naturally more attractive then women. All those women are just caked out average looking girls

I wish it was socially acceptable for men to wear makeup, skin is so fuking important to both genders. Women that don't wear make up are invisible, i remember back in HS when some girls were nobodies and all of a sudden went to high status, high value instantly when they started using it.

Men DO NOT need makeup

Men are naturally better looking than women

Men are the more perfect, superior species

Even in the animal kingdom males are usually better looking

We need to call our version of makeup WARPAINT. Slightly militarize society to give an excuse to wearing it all day.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice